Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

I Am Not Back With Pastor Chris- Pastor Anita - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Not Back With Pastor Chris- Pastor Anita (741 Views)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome: Life Before And After Divorce / Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) / Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Back Together Glory .see Pix (2015 news) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Back With Pastor Chris- Pastor Anita by applehead100(m): 5:12pm On May 28, 2016
Pastor Anita has quashed rumours circulating that she is back with her ex-husband Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

Anita Ebhodaghe, a mother-of-two, took to her official website to clear the news about the misinformation surrounding her marital status.

“It has been brought to my attention that there are persistent rumors and misinformation about my marital status being circulated and I would like to address the certain reconciliation rumours with this statement,” she said.

“Further to the formal notification of the dissolution of marriage made by my Solicitors earlier this year, please note that this has not changed; and I am no longer a part of Christ Embassy aka Believer’s Loveworld or any such organisation in any capacity,” she added

Read more here: http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2016/05/28/i-am-not-back-with-pastor-chris-pastor-anita/

Re: I Am Not Back With Pastor Chris- Pastor Anita by GudluckIBB(m): 5:20pm On May 28, 2016
Na wah o!

Pastor chris and his wife

Teebillz and Tiwa savage

...Toolz Oniru and Tunde Demuren on my mind right now

Who celecrity wedding don epp?
Re: I Am Not Back With Pastor Chris- Pastor Anita by lirusehn(m): 5:33pm On May 28, 2016
who's Anita?? Gollywood actress?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Today Was 06/06/16 ... 666... No One Noticed / What You Do Not Know About Apostle Johnson Suleman. / How Do U Cope With Your Over Religious Folks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.