Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

What You Do Not Know About Apostle Johnson Suleman. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What You Do Not Know About Apostle Johnson Suleman. (740 Views)

Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother / Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Do Not Know About Apostle Johnson Suleman. by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
Apostle Johnson Suleman is the General Overseer and Senior Pastor of Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) and President of Celebration TV, Auchi, Edo State, and he’s also known for his accurate prophecies across the country and beyond.

In this interview with ENCOMIUM Weekly a couple of days back in Ikeja, Lagos, he disclosed that:

"I have 300 widows, I pay them every month. Whether I eat or not, they must eat. I have 160 students in polytechnics that I pay their fees and about 92 students in the universities. When they come and say, daddy, I need transport to school, and you are giving them times three of what you used to give them and check that out, why won’t you scream? I have a television station, Celebration TV, where I am watched by almost half a billion people, so I don’t need popularity, I am known all over the world, I was a journalist, I have written over 80 books, I have antecedents".

Source: http://encomium.ng/god-didnt-choose-buhari-apostle-suleman/

Re: What You Do Not Know About Apostle Johnson Suleman. by ascendo(m): 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
shocked
Re: What You Do Not Know About Apostle Johnson Suleman. by qoura123(m): 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
wow philanthropist, journalist more inspiration I douf my hat three hearty cheers
Re: What You Do Not Know About Apostle Johnson Suleman. by Slikbae: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
Excuse my French!

This man ain't known for accurate prophecies, He once prophesied that Jonathan would win the 2015 elections. Oh, and why is he bluffing about having 300,widows? does he pay them with his personal money? TB Joshua has several thousand men,,women, children, widows, widowers, Ghanaians, South Africans, Indians, Chinese, Kenyans etc that he takes care of but you will not hear a word of it from him. Did anybody ask apostle Johnson Suleiman?

I don't like Loud pastors. Silence is golden. You don't go saying somebody will die, for crying out loud, you're a pastor and should be a role model. Bridle your tongue and let Christ fight his battle for himself.

(1) (Reply)

Unusual Sunday Trend In Jos Plateau As Shoe Market Emerges -photos / 3 Types Of Christians / What Does The Bible Say About Thankfulness/Gratitude?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.