Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device (5120 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Files On Android / 5 Helpful Tips To Secure Any Android Phone From Threats / 8 Useful Tips To Make Any Android Phone Battery Last Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device by Opistorincos(m): 8:10pm On May 28, 2016
Hi guys, it’s me again and this time around I am here with a superb tutorial that will enable you recover your deleted files i.e. pictures, text documents, music files, video clips etc. on your android smartphone, I mean that sounds really cool…right? This will save you from having to worry about misplacing your important data because it can be recovered anytime and as many times as possible. Gone are the days when we keep our important files e.g. personal & work related files on our personal computer, nowadays, we keep most of our files on the huge memory card that is embedded in our various smartphones and this is solely because of the ease in mobility – you cannot keep your files on your laptop and start carrying it everywhere you go like MTN, of course not, unless you want people around to start calling you ridiculous names like show-off and all that. The genius data recovery application I want to introduce to you is FonePaw Android Data recovery, this application will help recover your purposely and mistakenly deleted data on your smartphone, this recovery is not limited to media files alone, you can also use this app to recover your deleted text messages, contacts and other smartphone data you can think of.

FonePaw Android Data recovery is a must-have application for all android users because as humans we are bound to make mistakes due to the fact that our smartphones are the last things we make contact with before going to bed, most smartphone users sleep off while operating their mobile thereby giving room for mistakes such as unconscious removal of important data, sending of messages to the wrong recipients and of course dialling of a random number while fast asleep thereby making us to burn our precious airtime. We are only going to treat the data loss and recovery part in this tutorial, below is an highlight of some important features of FonePaw Android Data recover ;

*Fastest data recovery process when compared to the likes of disk-digger.
*Simple and easy to comprehend user interface.
*Option to preview recovered files before saving them.
*Scans and treats malware/virus infected files.
*It is a very light app i.e. it doesn’t take up unnecessary space on your smartphone.
*Ability to save last recovery session for faster scanning the next tie the app is being used.
*Supports a wide range of android devices.
*Your recovered files are safeguarded in order to prevent leakage of personal information.
*Supports all android versions.
*New devices are being updated by the developer in order to make the app compatible with all android smartphone.
*Recovers your files regardless of the mode of removal e.g. flashing etc.
* This app will recover your deleted inbox messages,contacts,email messages etc.
*Any file regardless the extension/format can be recovered through the use of this app.

How to use FonePaw Android Data recover

*Download FonePaw Android Data recovery here.
*Install and run the downloaded program on your PC, connect your phone to your personal computer via your USB chord while making sure USB debugging is on.
*Wait till FonePaw Android Data Recovery detects your phone then select the type of files you will like to recover from the available options, select "next" at the right corner of your monitor screen.
*A popup requesting for your permission to carry on with the scan will be displayed on your smartphone, give the app the required permission.
*The scanning will start after this, sit back and relax while your files are being recovered for you.
*Once the scan is complete, click on recover at the lower right side of your monitor(as shown in the screenshot below).

This easy to use app will recover your deleted files for you in a single click thereby saving you the stress of starting that school project you mistakenly deleted all over again, I personally tried this app on my Bluboo X551 and its performance was flawless so stop feeding your engineers with the money you can use for other important things. Share this post with your friends and do not forget the comment box is there for your use just in case you encounter any problem in the course of using this app.

http://eodob.com/2016/06/how-to-recover-deleted-files-from-any.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device by Mabelenena(f): 8:34pm On May 28, 2016
Nice App me like it!
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device by Godwin978(m): 9:04pm On May 28, 2016
link to download please at OP
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device by Opistorincos(m): 9:09pm On May 28, 2016
Godwin978:
link to download please at OP

i dont know how to embed links on nl, kindly check for the link from the blog url provided at the end of the post
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device by sakalisis(m): 9:36am On May 29, 2016
Even if i hard format my phone, i can still recover my files?
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device by Opistorincos(m): 10:06am On May 29, 2016
sakalisis:
Even if i hard format my phone, i can still recover my files?

yea bro it can still be recovered
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device by Tonycart: 10:13am On May 29, 2016
another good app is disk digger . it works like a charm
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device by dcommissioner: 10:17am On May 29, 2016
hmmm
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device by sakalisis(m): 1:09pm On May 29, 2016
Opistorincos:

yea bro it can still be recovered

I dont agree with u though, u mean a whole file of 13gig deleted from my phone can easily recovered?

Make i try am though
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:22pm On May 29, 2016
Thank You. Op
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device by Opistorincos(m): 4:11pm On May 29, 2016
sakalisis:

I dont agree with u though, u mean a whole file of 13gig deleted from my phone can easily recovered?

Make i try am though

Try the app and gimme your feedback, its something I have tried
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device by lesliecart: 9:32am On Jun 01, 2016
Have you ever met the problem about losing your files on your phone suddenly? I have once lost my contacts and messages on my Samsung Galaxy S3, and I get all them back with the help of an Android Data Recovery tool.

The Android Data Recovery program will assist you to recover not only photos and videos, but also SMS text messages and contacts from Android phone or tablet. Which help safeguard your phone, set it up for easy recovery when it gets lost, and prevent your data from falling into the wrong hands.

Methods you can also apply:
Whatsapp recovery software android
Restore whatsapp messages on android phone
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device by rogerbyy: 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
hope it works
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device by abigail231: 5:44am On Jun 14, 2016
Now a days, deletion of essential data takes place due to many reasons. Among all of them, the most common and dangerous one is malware infection. It causes lots of problem in system and also make PC run too slow. Not only PC, android device is also infected with malware. If you are one of them whose device is infected with virus, you can remove instantly using free scanner tool. For more info, click here - http://www.wiemanmalwaredeinstallieren.org/
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device by NLProblemChild(m): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2018
Opistorincos:

Try the app and gimme your feedback, its something I have tried
hello bro can I get my formatted lost contacts and pics back please .. I formatted my phone o and everything is gone
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device by Opistorincos(m): 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
NLProblemChild:
hello bro can I get my formatted lost contacts and pics back please .. I formatted my phone o and everything is gone

it's been long i wrote this, give it a shot, theres no harm in trying

1 Like

Re: How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device by Queentito(f): 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
Will try this on my c8, lost so many valueable documents when i formatted the phone
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device by mezicklivi04: 8:23am On Jan 19, 2018
Usually, an Android data recovery tool is powerful for any Android device to get back data on the phone.

And it can support to recover the files including photo, text messages, contacts, videos, call logs, documents, music and etc.

If you don't know the steps to do that, just follow the next guide to do:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxn4RvNVed8&t=33s
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device by madness007(m): 12:07am On Jun 16, 2020
Oh, thank you for sharing this information! I am sure that it's going to be useful for a lot of people, because sometimes things like these happen, and some data may be corrupted. It happened once to me. I have recorded a very nice video, it was very important for me. However, something happened and it got damaged. I was VERY upset, but, one of my friends recommended me a site with repair video online, and it worked !I got my video back in a very good quality without any problems! This is very nice that we have such tools that allow us to recover lost data.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device by RoyFollman(m): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2020
madness007:
Oh, thank you for sharing this information! I am sure that it's going to be useful for a lot of people, because sometimes things like these happen, and some data may be corrupted. It happened once to me. I have recorded a very nice video, it was very important for me. However, something happened and it got damaged. I was VERY upset, but, one of my friends recommended me a site with repair video online, and it worked !I got my video back in a very good quality without any problems! This is very nice that we have such tools that allow us to recover lost data.
Where can I find some more feedback?
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device by john8998: 11:02am On Sep 14, 2020
If you have lost any data from Android phone and looking for ways to recover then don’t worry, there are ways for it. Android Data Recovery is one of the best and effective software to recover deleted files from any Android devices. This is an easy to use tool that restores all your useful data from Android phone without backup such as contacts, photos, videos, call logs, text messages, documents, WhatsApp chats and others. For me, this data recovery program is the best and highly suggested software in market.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Cheating Subscribers On 50mb Daily Bundle? / Free Browsing Cheat Madness / Tecno Spark k7 Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.