Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Women Self Exposure - Any Point Wearing Clothes? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Women Self Exposure - Any Point Wearing Clothes? (5545 Views)

Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo / Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] / Mercy Aigbe Blasted Over Daughter's "Breast Exposure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Self Exposure - Any Point Wearing Clothes? by cuteboy2: 7:28pm On May 04, 2015

These days the mad proclivity for women to put on the most racy and revealing outfits to show as much of their body parts has assumed worrying proportions.

They go full frontal, show butt-cracks, allow their baby milk tank to pop out barely covering the nipples, or complete see through.
Previously, it was just attention seeking so-called celebrities who did this for obvious reasons, namely to market themselves. Unfortunately, these days, little girls, teenagers and school children, market women, and for crying out loud, even female pastors have joined the craze. angry angry angry

We have to start a campaign to stop this madness. Not sure men are enjoying it at all. If they stop this unsolicited body exposure, the men folk will not complain. As a matter of fact, men want potential wife material to conceal the "goods".

Why expose your assets for the whole world to ogle and use as wall paper, and object of derision. Finding husband is becoming harder for these ladies, and they wonder why.

Another crazy fad is to slim fit normal skirt to expose all the contours of the buttocks and camel toe cleavage. This is the most annoying thing. You look at Choristers and ushers in church, and wonder if they are there to worship God to displays their wares? I am just tired of these visual harassment. There are sometimes I just feel like carrying my Bible and going home in the middle of the church service. Haba!!!

Just look at what Nya Lee, the hip-hop star wore to the Mayweather-Pacman boxing match yesterday in attached picture.
This is too much naaaa angry shockedangry shockedangry shocked

I will start posting outrageous pictures of the more crazy ones. Please post and comment as well.

#CoverUp
#DontExpose
#IdontWantToSee

Re: Women Self Exposure - Any Point Wearing Clothes? by cuteboy2: 7:32pm On May 04, 2015
Another one........ and she is not earing pants. Abi na G-string angry angry angry

Re: Women Self Exposure - Any Point Wearing Clothes? by Gmajor(m): 7:34pm On May 04, 2015
don't worry. buhari will bring back war on indiscipline
Re: Women Self Exposure - Any Point Wearing Clothes? by cuteboy2: 7:36pm On May 04, 2015
Nicki Minaj..... aaaarggghhhh. Must you show that much milk reservoir??

Re: Women Self Exposure - Any Point Wearing Clothes? by cuteboy2: 7:40pm On May 04, 2015
Annie Idibia!! Don't forget you are a married woman.
Where did you loose the trouser jeans that cam with this top

How can someone dress from her house and forget to wear the trouser?? Haba!!!

3 Likes

Re: Women Self Exposure - Any Point Wearing Clothes? by cuteboy2: 7:42pm On May 04, 2015
Annie Idibia, where is the trouser that cam with this top
Is this not the beginning of craze?

1 Like

Re: Women Self Exposure - Any Point Wearing Clothes? by SuperSuave(m): 7:59pm On May 04, 2015
I dey cum grin
Re: Women Self Exposure - Any Point Wearing Clothes? by dhardline(m): 8:07pm On May 04, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Women Self Exposure - Any Point Wearing Clothes? by BasseyJ(m): 9:04pm On May 04, 2015
Looolz, don't understand why you don't wanna see, for me, if it's open, I'll look gladly.
cuteboy2:
Annie Idibia, where is the trouser that cam with this top
Is this not the beginning of craze?
grin grin grin Konga hasn't delivered the trouser yet
Re: Women Self Exposure - Any Point Wearing Clothes? by ultrazone(m): 4:44am On May 05, 2015
grin
Re: Women Self Exposure - Any Point Wearing Clothes? by Jaywilzee(m): 8:17am On May 05, 2015
It'll be very difficult for men of today to make heaven..You can't just escape the various free shows on a daily basis,.
Re: Women Self Exposure - Any Point Wearing Clothes? by cuteboy2: 8:04am On May 25, 2015
Jaywilzee:
It'll be very difficult for men of today to make heaven..You can't just escape the various free shows on a daily basis,.

Very tough embarassed cry embarassed

The Lord is my Helper and my Rock!
Re: Women Self Exposure - Any Point Wearing Clothes? by may01(f): 8:40am On May 25, 2015
grin they're searching for customers
Re: Women Self Exposure - Any Point Wearing Clothes? by tobiboss(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2015
cuteboy2:

Another one........ and she is not earing pants. Abi na G-string angry angry angry
someone wore this out?
Re: Women Self Exposure - Any Point Wearing Clothes? by cuteboy2: 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
may01:
grin they're searching for customers

Na dem know wetin dem dey find with all these olosho dressing
Re: Women Self Exposure - Any Point Wearing Clothes? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jaywilzee:
a man of principle and integrity see ntin pleasing in those. It madness.
Re: Women Self Exposure - Any Point Wearing Clothes? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
Op speak for yourself. If you dont want to see, other people do.
You cant sit in your house and tell people what you want them to were. Your belief, religion, moral values and culture may differ from theirs.
#mindyourbusiness
Re: Women Self Exposure - Any Point Wearing Clothes? by cuteboy2: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
Huddah Monroe leaves nothing to imagination.....
What is it with women and body exposure

Re: Women Self Exposure - Any Point Wearing Clothes? by darmys(f): 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
for me whatever rocks anyone's boat fine.
if you are comfortable naked so be it.
\
What i do not understand however, is in music videos
you will see a man wearing suit and a girl wearing bikini
How the two take relate?

(1) (Reply)

Makeup Free Mercy Johnson & Queen Nwokoye Pose With The Aneke Twins / Mr Ibu Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Children / Beautiful Photo Of Graduating Medical Students Of University Of Lagos Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.