Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,765 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

NL Scientists can u Explain This?? Heavy Waterfall Direct From Heaven{video}, - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NL Scientists can u Explain This?? Heavy Waterfall Direct From Heaven{video}, (790 Views)

RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" / Bishop Daniel Obinim ‘turns Into An Angel’, Attempts To Fly To Heaven (video) / "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NL Scientists can u Explain This?? Heavy Waterfall Direct From Heaven{video}, by Stevebamdex(m): 10:22pm On May 28, 2016
I actually posted this yesterday but I was highly embarrassed because ucweb browser linkage didn't allow it to showed up ..But thanks to jesus grin I have found the youtube linksmiley

Lalasticlala,Hardmirror
you can now come and see amsmiley
If you only you can believe, you will see the glory of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s80mr24dcSE
Re: NL Scientists can u Explain This?? Heavy Waterfall Direct From Heaven{video}, by Joagbaje(m): 11:01pm On May 28, 2016
@op as much as I would have loved it to be from heaven , it seem it's from the earth shooting up like a fountain or busted heaven pipe . Probably a natural or supernatural occurrence still
Re: NL Scientists can u Explain This?? Heavy Waterfall Direct From Heaven{video}, by Stevebamdex(m): 11:16pm On May 28, 2016
Joagbaje:
@op as much as I would have loved it to be from heaven , it seem it's from the earth shooting up like a fountain or busted heaven pipe . Probably a natural or supernatural occurrence still
From the earth you think? Watch it again but this time watch it slowly..
Re: NL Scientists can u Explain This?? Heavy Waterfall Direct From Heaven{video}, by Joagbaje(m): 11:21pm On May 28, 2016
Stevebamdex:

From the earth you think? Watch it again but this time watch it slowly..

It shoots up through the centre and falls down from the sides like a high fountain. If you look at the top you will see that is has end where it gets to and falls down about 30 ft
Re: NL Scientists can u Explain This?? Heavy Waterfall Direct From Heaven{video}, by Stevebamdex(m): 11:30pm On May 28, 2016
Joagbaje:

It shoots up through the centre and falls down from the sides like a high fountain. If you look at the top you will see that is has end where it gets to and falls down about 30 ft
I think you are right.

(1) (Reply)

The Last Great Prophet : Learn The Traits Of Persistence From This Man / Does Everyone Have An Enemy? / "MAGUN" | My Pastor Friend Died After Sleeping With Another Man's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.