Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Does Everyone Have An Enemy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Everyone Have An Enemy? (797 Views)

What Lucifer Did That Made Him Not An Enemy To Humanity / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Everyone Have An Enemy? by taurus21: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
That's the question that keeps bugging me and from all indication I'm very certain that I don't have any but my friends on the other hand believe one cannot be alive and not have one or more enemies. Is it possible to have an enemy and not know about the so called enemy? I doubt that very much.
Re: Does Everyone Have An Enemy? by izzou(m): 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Does Everyone Have An Enemy? by Sinkills: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
taurus21:
That's the question that keeps bugging me and from all indication I'm very certain that I don't have any but my friends on the other hand believe one cannot be alive and not have one or more enemies. Is it possible to have an enemy and not know about the so called enemy? I doubt that very much.
Once you are of age especially when you are doing well on a particular endeavour of has prospects, there are people who will not like you. But there are others who go out of their way to hurt or harm you or your interests. But you do not need to worry. Once you have made Christ your personal Lord and Saviour after genuine repentance, God will set His agents to protect you.
He has promised to fight for us. However, our greatest enemy is Satan, who wants is in hell fire with him.

1 Like

Re: Does Everyone Have An Enemy? by taurus21: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sinkills:
Once you are of age especially when you are doing well on a particular endeavour of has prospects, there are people who will not like you. But there are others who go out of their way to hurt or harm you or your interests. But you do not need to worry. Once you have made Christ your personal Lord and Saviour after genuine repentance, God will set His agents to protect you.
He has promised to fight for us. However, our greatest enemy is Satan, who wants is in hell fire with him.
Thanks, I get that the devil is considered as the greatest enemy of mankind but what I mean is the enemy you can see in human form, it could be your friends, relatives,neighbors or even people you don't know exist.
Re: Does Everyone Have An Enemy? by Sinkills: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
taurus21:

Thanks, I get that the devil is considered as the greatest enemy of mankind but what I mean is the enemy you can see in human form, it could be your friends, relatives,neighbors or even people you don't know exist.
Yes there can be human enemies. They may be far or near, subtle or hostile. You should however not be an enemy to anyone nor try to avenge against real or perceived enemies. Neither should you be enemy-conscious, suspecting people. Once you reconcile with God and obey Him, He will protect you, expose them and fight for you. It is well with you in Jesus' name, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Does Everyone Have An Enemy? by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 05, 2016
taurus21:

Everybody has enemies. But you are confused about the identity of your enemies right now because for some reason, they are camouflaged as your friends. If you want to know which of your friends are your enemies, give them a little freedom and space to show themselves. You can only know a persons real identity when they have power.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Christians: Answer These Questions Honestly / Muslim Driver Prays In The Middle Of Highway Causing Traffic - Nairawall.com / Three Important Elements Of Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.