Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,365 members, 7,954,481 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

Shocker:pastor Anita React To Reconciliation Rumour(photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocker:pastor Anita React To Reconciliation Rumour(photos) (1145 Views)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome: Life Before And After Divorce / Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) / Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Back Together Glory .see Pix (2015 news) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker:pastor Anita React To Reconciliation Rumour(photos) by Ebal: 10:52pm On May 28, 2016
Shocker:Pastor Anita React to Reconciliation rumour

Source: http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/05/shockepastor-anita-react-to.html

There have been speculations and jubilations in some quarters over the rumoured reconciliation of estranged couple Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and his wife Pastor Anita Oyakhilome who had since their divorce mess changed to her maiden name Ebhodaghe. Anita sent out her reaction to the reconciliation rumour. She posted a statement on her website www.pastoranita.org on Thursday, May 26, 2016 where explained that her decision to dissolve her marriage with the televangelist, was final and remained unchanged.

“It has been brought to my attention that there are persistent rumors and misinformation about my marital status being circulated and I would like to address the certain reconciliation rumours with this statement. Further to the formal notification of the dissolution of marriage made by my Solicitors earlier this year, please note that this has not changed; and I am no longer a part of Christ Embassy aka Believer’s Loveworld or any such organisation in any capacity. I am reiterating this to ensure that no one is misled by the false rumors or unfounded statements that show up and are spread from time to time on the Internet. Any additional statement concerning me will be issued by my Solicitors, who are my legal representatives so please do not be deceived. Thank you and God bless.” Anita had filed for dissolution of the marriage between her and her pastor husband, on the grounds of “unreasonable behaviour” and “adultery” at Divorce Section A, Central Family Court, First Avenue House, High Holborn, London, the United Kingdom.

Important Information:
It has been brought to my attention that there are persistent rumors and misinformation about my marital status being circulated and I would like to address the certain reconciliation rumours with this statement.
Further to the formal notification of the dissolution of marriage made by my Solicitors earlier this year, please note that this has not changed; and I am no longer a part of Christ Embassy aka Believer’s Loveworld or any such organisation in any capacity.
I am reiterating this to ensure that no one is misled by the false rumors or unfounded statements that show up and are spread from time to time on the Internet.
Any additional statement concerning me will be issued by my Solicitors, who are my legal representatives so please do not be deceived.
Thank you and God bless.

Pastor Anita Ebhodaghe formerly Oyakhilome
www.pastoranita.org

Re: Shocker:pastor Anita React To Reconciliation Rumour(photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:58pm On May 28, 2016
Nawa ooo. shocked

These people wanna make it to heaven at all?

This is really last days cry cry
Re: Shocker:pastor Anita React To Reconciliation Rumour(photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:10pm On May 28, 2016
Pastor who?....
Change that poo to Miss Anita jare....
Re: Shocker:pastor Anita React To Reconciliation Rumour(photos) by SirDavico(m): 11:20pm On May 28, 2016
No comment
Re: Shocker:pastor Anita React To Reconciliation Rumour(photos) by menix(m): 11:35pm On May 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Pastor who?....

Change that poo to Miss Anita jare....

Then it should be Nackson Chris..

1 Like

Re: Shocker:pastor Anita React To Reconciliation Rumour(photos) by pikin1(m): 12:57am On May 29, 2016
I get plenty questions to ask God wen i reach heaven.. cry
Re: Shocker:pastor Anita React To Reconciliation Rumour(photos) by otem4eartum: 1:25am On May 29, 2016
This is just small, watch and see how more and more similar things will be happening to CHRISTIANS.

Religion in NIGERIA shall soon become a thing of the past, while the kingdom of the God who created JEHOVAH and all the other small small gods will be established. All these small small gods, including Jehovah have been deceiving the world, saying that they created it. But now, the KINGDOM OF THE TRUE GOD has come to SCATTER THEIR POWERS.

religion is evil, DOMINO REVERAD said, USE YOUR BRAIN...
Re: Shocker:pastor Anita React To Reconciliation Rumour(photos) by PissedOffWeed(m): 4:28am On May 29, 2016
cool straight to the point!
Re: Shocker:pastor Anita React To Reconciliation Rumour(photos) by MisterGrace: 6:57am On May 29, 2016
The Bible kicks against divorce. The pastor often preach against it. Somehow, the pastor ended up doing what he preaches against.

Ok kwantinu...

(1) (Reply)

How Could There Be Light Before The Sun And Moon Were Created? / 10 Things Pastor Olumide Ogunade (ID Cabasa) Preached About Today. Pics / Mami Wata Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.