Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,738 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

How Could There Be Light Before The Sun And Moon Were Created? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Could There Be Light Before The Sun And Moon Were Created? (1118 Views)

Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / And God Said: Let There Be Light! / So Joshua Commanded The Sun And The Moon To Stop? Cool!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Could There Be Light Before The Sun And Moon Were Created? by LordCenturion(m): 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
Is this a Bible error?
THE BIBLE SAYS GOD CREATED LIGHT on the first day of Creation Week, yet the sun and moon were not created until the fourth day. How could light exist before the sun and moon were created?
I always think about this everyday , even Bible said GOD created two lights, one for the day, second one for the night , where is the second light after the sun?, because we can see that moon doesn't have any light but a reflection of the sun,although am a Christian but am still confused, I want a perfect answers to this two questions from my Christians brothers.

How could light exist before the sun and moon were created?

Where is the second light after the sun?

1 Like

Re: How Could There Be Light Before The Sun And Moon Were Created? by davien(m): 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
LordCenturion:
Is this a Bible error?
THE BIBLE SAYS GOD CREATED LIGHT on the first day of Creation Week, yet the sun and moon were not created until the fourth day. How could light exist before the sun and moon were created?
I always think about this everyday , even Bible said GOD created two lights, one for the day, second one for the night , where is the second light after the sun?, because we can see that moon doesn't have any light but a reflection of the sun,although am a Christian but am still confused, I want a perfect answers to this two questions from my Christians brothers.

You've already answered yourself, the Bible got it wrong.

1 Like

Re: How Could There Be Light Before The Sun And Moon Were Created? by Loonyy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
The Power of Faith and also the lesser light is d moon, it was man DAT said its a reflection of d sun not God

1 Like

Re: How Could There Be Light Before The Sun And Moon Were Created? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
The light came from God. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Could There Be Light Before The Sun And Moon Were Created? by Aizenosa(m): 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
Is the sun the only source of light, moreover there is no sun and moon in heaven so there is a light that you cannot see but it is present
Re: How Could There Be Light Before The Sun And Moon Were Created? by kevoh(m): 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
Because the bible where talking donkeys, man in fish belly for three days and dragons reigns said so... cool
Re: How Could There Be Light Before The Sun And Moon Were Created? by bezimo(m): 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
The light was the glory of the Lord.
Pst David Ibieyomie of Salvation ministries explained that situation in one of his teachings in this year 5 nights of glory event.
Re: How Could There Be Light Before The Sun And Moon Were Created? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
You already believe that your family line stretches back to a middle eastern male and female; that a tower apparently caused all the world's languages.

You already believe in rods turning to snake, the sun stopping for a day, talking donkey, Penguins and polar bears migrating to the middle East and people coming back to life.

So why not stretch your imagination further grin

2 Likes

Re: How Could There Be Light Before The Sun And Moon Were Created? by rawgame(m): 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
Even modern science has theorized that light can come from empty space such as black holes. One of the effects of black holes is that they emit light. The radiation being described here is not coming out of any kind of matter-the usual source of light energy. The region around the black hole is quite empty of matter Instead, this radiation is coming out of empty space itself.

If modern scientific theory insists on the possibility of light coming out of empty space (in other words, without light bearing objects), it is inconsistent to criticize the biblical idea that light existed on the first day of creation without sun, moon, or stars . . . The fact that Genesis talks about light existing before the appearance of the sun, moon, and stars seem rather to be evidence of divine authorship of the Bible. Therefore the sun is of secondary importance in this regard.

1 Like

Re: How Could There Be Light Before The Sun And Moon Were Created? by Medicis(m): 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
LordCenturion:
Is this a Bible error?

The city does not need the sun or the moon
to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it
light, and the Lamb is its lamp.Rev 21:23. God does not need sun to give light.
Re: How Could There Be Light Before The Sun And Moon Were Created? by KingEbukaNaija: 12:57am On Jun 13, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
The light came from God. cool

I am happy you have finally made use of your brain smiley. I am so happy for you ... but I know it was rendered useless after this reasonable comment undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pics 4rm Flamboyant Pastor Bishop Tom Samson's Wife Birthday Celebration In USA / Worldly Music / Unlocking The Mystery Of Giving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.