Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

See Five Nigerian Celebs That Are Married To White People [see Them!] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Five Nigerian Celebs That Are Married To White People [see Them!] (3521 Views)

Five Nigerian Artistes That Promised Us The Grammy Awards / 25 Pictures Of Nigerian Celebs That Proves No One Is Ugly They Are Just... BROKE / How Nigerian Celebs Would Look If They Were In Dreadlocks - Funny Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Five Nigerian Celebs That Are Married To White People [see Them!] by etainment360(m): 12:34am On May 29, 2016
SEE FULL POST HERE- http://etainment360.mywapblog.com/see-five-nigerian-celebs-that-are-marrie.xhtml

This trend is becoming quite usual among Nigerian celebs today. Due to thier large number, I won't be able to list them all but I will list the ones that are popular and we have heard in the news.

See Them Below:-

JIM IYKE AND DANA KINDURTYE

Following the breakup between Jim Iyke and Nadia Buhari, Jim Iyke still chooses to be a man and went for another fish only that this one is not an African.

The both are currently dating and have a kid but I have no news of them being engaged or married. I hope they get married soon.

IK OGBONNA AND SONIA MORALES

This list won't be complete without these two. The way they both met was quite strange compared to some other celebs out there.

They both met on social media and are happy couples with even a kid. THUMBS UP!

OLADIPO OMISHORE AND JHENE AIKO

American singer and songwriter Jhene Aiko who just turned 28 years old recently got
married to her Nigerian boyfriend Oladipo Omishore better known by his stage name Dot Da Genius on her birthday.

SEE THE OTHER TWO HERE- http://etainment360.mywapblog.com/see-five-nigerian-celebs-that-are-marrie.xhtml

Re: See Five Nigerian Celebs That Are Married To White People [see Them!] by omoyemirally(f): 1:01am On May 29, 2016
So,kini kaa se si? na their life jare.
Re: See Five Nigerian Celebs That Are Married To White People [see Them!] by etainment360(m): 7:04am On May 29, 2016
lol
Re: See Five Nigerian Celebs That Are Married To White People [see Them!] by Akposkool(m): 7:04am On May 29, 2016
Jim is not married yet. Please join me celebrate am a year older today. Show a brother some love with your likes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Five Nigerian Celebs That Are Married To White People [see Them!] by etainment360(m): 7:11am On May 29, 2016
Akposkool:
Jim is not married yet. Please join me celebrate am a year older today. Show a brother some love with your likes

happy bufdae llnp!
Visit the main source to drop comments
Re: See Five Nigerian Celebs That Are Married To White People [see Them!] by Nobody: 7:18am On May 29, 2016
I read three couples of which only one is married.

The picture of Sonia Morales makes her look like an over-bleached Igbo girl.
Re: See Five Nigerian Celebs That Are Married To White People [see Them!] by etainment360(m): 7:33am On May 29, 2016
charix:
I read three couples of which only one is married.

The picture of Sonia Morales makes her look like an over-bleached Igbo girl.

See the full post
http://etainment360.mywapblog.com/see-five-nigerian-celebs-that-are-marrie.xhtml

nd drop comments o
Re: See Five Nigerian Celebs That Are Married To White People [see Them!] by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 29, 2016
etainment360:

See the full post
http://etainment360.mywapblog.com/see-five-nigerian-celebs-that-are-marrie.xhtml

nd drop comments o
My friend take your useless blog and jump in a gutter.
La click la end time.
Re: See Five Nigerian Celebs That Are Married To White People [see Them!] by safarigirl(f): 11:01pm On May 29, 2016
Jhene Aiko is white? shocked

@OP, if you won't post the full list here, we won't check out your blog.....the topic and content are even clashing.
Re: See Five Nigerian Celebs That Are Married To White People [see Them!] by faith551(m): 11:16pm On May 29, 2016
Influential and rich Africans and marrying ugly looking white ladies are synonymous. (the only exemption I have so far spotted being IK ogbonna and his wife) where ugly/average looking Caucasians are busy dating black models.
Re: See Five Nigerian Celebs That Are Married To White People [see Them!] by etainment360(m): 11:26pm On May 29, 2016
charix:
My friend take your useless blog and jump in a gutter. La click la end time.
Thanks, buh you know your end time is here already.
Go get ur own blog, fool!
Re: See Five Nigerian Celebs That Are Married To White People [see Them!] by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 01, 2016
etainment360:

Thanks, buh you know your end time is here already.

Go get ur own blog, fool!
E pain am. E pain am well well. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: See Five Nigerian Celebs That Are Married To White People [see Them!] by etainment360(m): 11:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
charix:
E pain am. E pain am well well. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Childish fool
Re: See Five Nigerian Celebs That Are Married To White People [see Them!] by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 02, 2016
etainment360:

Childish fool
I wouldn't bring myself to your level although it amuses me to see you're still pained over the matter.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Housemate Bisola Gives Thin Tall Tony A Very Hot Lap Dance(photos) / Blac Chyna Shows Off Her Booty On A Yacht For America! Hot Pictures / Check Out Wizkid Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.