Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,542 members, 7,955,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

Shocking Revelation: Read What A Prostitute Said They Do To Attract Customer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking Revelation: Read What A Prostitute Said They Do To Attract Customer (2601 Views)

Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute / Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo / How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Revelation: Read What A Prostitute Said They Do To Attract Customer by Naijatalktalk(m): 2:17am On May 29, 2016
– Prostitutes now go extra-miles just make sure they got the highest patronage.

-A prostitute from Nketa which resides in Bulaway of Zimbabwe as disclosed the use of anointing oil, to attract clients and the results are unbelievable.

According to Chipo Rwizi she disclosed that because of the competition they embark on just to get Customers, most prostitutes have resorted to using different means to attract customers.

“Traders, shop owners,White colas Workers, omnibus operators use anointing oil because they want money.

I am in the business of s*x work so I have to wise up because there is stiff competition my sister,” Rwizi said.
Speaking deep about how she uses the anointing oil, Rwizi said she buys anointing oil for $7 per 50ml from a supplier who is a member at a prominent Pentecostal church with branches in Bulawayo and Harare.

However, she refused to name the

CONTINUE HERE
http://amebosquare.com/news/shocking-revelation-read-prostitute-said-now-get-customer/
Re: Shocking Revelation: Read What A Prostitute Said They Do To Attract Customer by Nobody: 2:24am On May 29, 2016
la click la die

1 Like

Re: Shocking Revelation: Read What A Prostitute Said They Do To Attract Customer by chiwex(m): 2:25am On May 29, 2016
So u don't know
Re: Shocking Revelation: Read What A Prostitute Said They Do To Attract Customer by ifymagik(m): 3:50am On May 29, 2016
La click la quench
Re: Shocking Revelation: Read What A Prostitute Said They Do To Attract Customer by SuperSupremo(m): 3:59am On May 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Shocking Revelation: Read What A Prostitute Said They Do To Attract Customer by Nobody: 5:51am On May 29, 2016
La click la "your browser cannot open the site due to too many redirected requests.".
Re: Shocking Revelation: Read What A Prostitute Said They Do To Attract Customer by VaginaTerrorist(m): 7:06am On May 29, 2016
Settle me b4 i go click or else 4getit
Re: Shocking Revelation: Read What A Prostitute Said They Do To Attract Customer by Akposkool(m): 7:10am On May 29, 2016
Their business. Please join me celebrate am a year older today. Show a brother some love with your likes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Joy As Notorious Killer Named Swagger Is Caught In Lagos / This Boy Recorded His Murder: Disturbing Video / Hunger Protest: Vandal Of Kano Traffic Light Uses It As Bulb In His Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.