Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Withholding Urine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Withholding Urine (2110 Views)

EBOLA: Are Americans Withholding The Possible Cure For Ebola Virus? / What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? / Worst Weight Loss Remedy - Urine Therapy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Withholding Urine by sophy09: 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2009
I have a habit of withholding my urine, until I get home or a clean toilet i can make use of. I have pain on the left side of my pelvic area and am told it is the effect of withholding my urine. Is that possible and can it affect my bladder.
Re: Withholding Urine by agathamari(f): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2009
badder infections, kidney infectins, kidney stones, ruptured bladder, toxic shock and death if your bladder ruptures
Re: Withholding Urine by mohawkchic(f): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2009
~Oooh! Very Bad habit. . . .That pain is defo the effect of Withholding urine!! My M8 has the same habit,endured the same pain. . . she recently found out she had Kidney Stones!

~My mam knocked that habit out of me when i was lil. . as soon as i start doing the dance. . .a flick behind me ear will lead me to the loo straightaway!
Re: Withholding Urine by sabri: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2009
tongue oh my, and i do it alot.
Re: Withholding Urine by Akinagirl(f): 2:27am On Aug 26, 2009
Me too. I better not do it all the time then. I don't like public toilets.
Re: Withholding Urine by mohawkchic(f): 2:51am On Aug 26, 2009
~It's easier staying off liquids while out if you know you dont want to be using public toilets. . .works for me!

~If you really have to go,wipe the seat. . . put sheets of loo roll on the seat before weeing! grin

~I Carry a Dettol Anti-bacterial surface wipes,a 100ml anti bacteria hand gel. . .Just In Case & for emergencies when my son cant hold if we're out or when i'm using[i] any [/i] toilet other than mine!
Re: Withholding Urine by Scofield007(m): 3:09am On Aug 26, 2009
Wo! I never knew withholding urine can bring such pains. I do it for fun. You know being a guy i can just bring my walking stick out whenever i want to but i just like withholding it especially after i found out on the doctors that it helps. But a friend corrected me that nobody talked about witholding on doctors, they only talked about holding back your urine a little. He also said its for people who come too easily and quickly.

(1) (Reply)

Ovulation And Safe Period / Anti-glare Glasses / Orthopedic/knee/hip/spine Surgery Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.