Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,990 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos (16805 Views)

Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) / Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos / Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos by Aroh48(m): 11:42am On May 29, 2016
byrron:
While bubu is busy demarketing Nigeria with all his brainless utterances in every country he has visited!

Nigerians will never vote for people like Tony Elumelu to be their president, they will rather prefer recycled dead woods e.g BUBU
omo,you bad oooo!
Re: Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos by Nobody: 11:48am On May 29, 2016
If only booharry made this man CBN governor or Minister of finance and allow him a free hand, Nigeria will avoid economic mess.

Walahi, this man pass Soludo and Okonjo Iweala.

This man is a mystical economic genius.
Re: Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos by Nobody: 11:49am On May 29, 2016
emiwanlee:
But yet he is hated by buhari while mediocres are given national recognition

My dear.

Nawa o..

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos by Nobody: 11:52am On May 29, 2016
Ridwan1821:
Wetin concern Buhari with this matter. Pls free Mr President ooo.
undecidedundecided

Get informed.

Booharry walked him out of a meeting in US white house with Obama.
Re: Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 11:54am On May 29, 2016
emiwanlee:
But yet he is hated by buhari while mediocres are given national recognition
That's Nigeria for you,ethnic bias and sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos by freeze001(f): 11:58am On May 29, 2016
After all his stress and brilliance expended in marketing Nigeria, that possessed skeleton called Bubu will come out and look for who to pin frivolous media accusations on in the name of fighting corruption then travel with his empty coco and insult Nigerians.

What an aberration of a president!

God bless Tony Elumelu and all Eastern Nigerian moguls who stand shoulders high above government parasites forming richest men and women in Nigeria and Africa. How many of them can stand and exchange intelligent business ideas with international businessmen like these? How many invest in entrepreneurs back home and empower them?

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 12:03pm On May 29, 2016
naijacentric:
who elumelu epp?
Google or search TEEP Tony Elumelu Entrepreneural Programme,you'll see how much he's been helping budding entrepreneurs all over Africa Nigerians inclusive. You can't sit behind your keyboards or keypads and be judging people blindly;moreover this "who you Epp" thing is beginning to sound so boring like a broken record,happy democracy day!
Re: Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 29, 2016
felifeli:
If it was Buhari now, he will be going to tell them Nigerians are corrupt ; give us back our money. He thinks leadership is to know how to frown face. grin grin grin
wink

Re: Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos by Xenox(m): 12:31pm On May 29, 2016
The Nigerian interest should be well represented by well-meaning Nigerians. Over the past one year the President has done nothing more than smearing mud all across the Green and White on our map in a bid to strengthening our relationship with foreign countries. Having sold out our country, trust me, only corrupt investors and venture capitalists would be drawn (if at all) to investing in purportedly corrupt Nigeria.
Re: Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos by thintug: 12:44pm On May 29, 2016
Check dis site for all your sure bet games and share with friends nd family or bc and win . http://betztip..co.ke/?m=1.
Re: Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos by Ridwan1821: 1:13pm On May 29, 2016
Naughtysite:

Get informed.

Booharry walked him out of a meeting in US white house with Obama.
Whaooh.. That's unfair undecidedundecided
Re: Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos by mikestate: 1:29pm On May 29, 2016
naijacentric:
who elumelu epp?
ode!
Re: Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos by freeze001(f): 1:41pm On May 29, 2016
Ridwan1821:
Whaooh.. That's unfair undecidedundecided

I hope u can now see where some of us come from when we say buhari really doesn't mean well and is only out to protect his sectional n religious interests.
Re: Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos by OgatheTop: 3:39pm On May 29, 2016
this guy reminds me of this guy who reminds me of this guy.....

lol...

Re: Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos by mikolo80: 3:51pm On May 29, 2016
I'm asking now. and here to forwith pledge 1 carton of orijin as per said deal.Oya where him farm, industrial park or housing estate de
Re: Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos by luvinhubby(m): 4:00pm On May 29, 2016
mikolo80:
when he was CEO why he no invest in long term investment like infrastructure or Agric or manufacturing only import. I pity my generation and their thought process. you see oyinbo and you start to worship ppl who don't have your interest at heart

You probably do not the extent of Tony Elumelu's investment in agriculture, banking & food processing sector in Nigeria not to talk of his entrepreneurship development projects.

Research well before commenting on public issues.
Re: Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos by mikolo80: 4:26pm On May 29, 2016
luvinhubby:

You probably do not the extent of Tony Elumelu's investment in agriculture, banking & food processing sector in Nigeria not to talk of his entrepreneurship development projects.

Research well before commenting on public issues.
I really truly hope you are not talking of transcorp. na only hotell them invest in o. but please enlighten me. cos if he did I believe I'd know.
Re: Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos by luvinhubby(m): 5:17pm On May 29, 2016
mikolo80:
I really truly hope you are not talking of transcorp. na only hotell them invest in o. but please enlighten me. cos if he did I believe I'd know.

You are the one that just mentioned transcorp & you should have asked for the enlightenment before your earlier post.
Re: Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos by mikolo80: 5:37pm On May 29, 2016
luvinhubby:

You are the one that just mentioned transcorp & you should have asked for the enlightenment before your earlier post.
I'm asking for it now.
Re: Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos by luvinhubby(m): 5:39pm On May 29, 2016
mikolo80:
I'm asking for it now.

Replace your initial post with this one and pledge 1 carton of Orijin & we'll have a deal. cheesy
Re: Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos by mikolo80: 5:56pm On May 29, 2016
byrron:
While bubu is busy demarketing Nigeria with all his brainless utterances in every country he has visited!

Nigerians will never vote for people like Tony Elumelu to be their president, they will rather prefer recycled dead woods e.g BUBU
has he ever come out to help his society. at least soludo and akunyili ran. he put his brother there and couldn't even win second term. abeg mowu hia word. baba ran four times with no money backing him and still ran with crooks so that he can change the little he can afford old age carry him go. this mumu is busy selling Nigeria into slavery and you're all here gushing like Lil school girls.y'all not too bright are y'all
Re: Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos by 2derfultony: 8:19pm On May 29, 2016
Great
Re: Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos by Nobody: 1:37am On May 31, 2016
mikolo80:
[s]has he ever come out to help his society. at least soludo and akunyili ran. he put his brother there and couldn't even win second term. abeg mowu hia word. baba ran four times with no money backing him and still ran with crooks so that he can change the little he can afford old age carry him go. this mumu is busy selling Nigeria into slavery and you're all here gushing like Lil school girls.y'all not too bright are y'all[/s]
Re: Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos by mikolo80: 4:16pm On May 31, 2016
[quote author=byrron post=46126215][/quote]truth is bitter ain't it
Re: Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 31, 2016
mikolo80:
truth is bitter ain't it

If those gibberish you wrote to me is your definition of " Bitter Truth" then I can't help you, Its too late to start schooling you.
Re: Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos by mikolo80: 6:28pm On May 31, 2016
byrron:

If those gibberish you wrote to me is your definition of " Bitter Truth" then I can't help you, Its too late to start schooling you.
truly bitter
Re: Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 31, 2016
mikolo80:
truly bitter

Truly Pathetic!

Amazon's memorial day sales is still on, go get urself a brain now with their discount coupons.
Re: Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos by mikolo80: 6:46pm On May 31, 2016
byrron:

Truly Pathetic!

Amazon's memorial day sales is still on, go get urself a brain now with their discount coupons.

hahahahahahaha painment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun / It Takes About 6 Hrs To Sell 20 Sachets Of Water Wch Amounts To A Total Of N200 / Firstbank Achieves 100m Monthly Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.