Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

Brain Cracking Teaser - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Brain Cracking Teaser (1071 Views)

Brain Teaser: Can You Crack The Code? (Photo) / Brain Teaser: Can You Solve These Riddles? / Brain Teaser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brain Cracking Teaser by yungbillionaire(m): 9:34am On May 29, 2016
Hello superlanders, my friends and I have been cracking our brains to find out the answer to a question which is seeming to have no answer. So I decided to cede and bring it to d intellectual minds, for their own contributions.... So over to you guys... Let d answers start rolling in

Re: Brain Cracking Teaser by greatmarshall(m): 9:44am On May 29, 2016
Emi omo
Re: Brain Cracking Teaser by PMWSpirit(m): 9:50am On May 29, 2016
The riddle is Hindu tho, and the answer is A man applies vermilion to a lady only once at the time of marriage. But, lady applies it daily after marriage.
However the English version answer is a man turns 30 once and women lie to themselves for beatification purpose once year thinking she still looks 30

1 Like

Re: Brain Cracking Teaser by yungbillionaire(m): 10:37am On May 29, 2016
PMWSpirit:
The riddle is Hindu tho, and the answer is A man applies vermilion to a lady only once at the time of marriage. But, lady applies it daily after marriage.
However the English version answer is a man turns 30 once and women lie to themselves for beatification purpose once year thinking she still looks 30

Thanks and I really have to admit that d depth of insight from which u got dis answer and explanation is marvelling... Never wud have thought of that... Let's see if others wud concur or they have their's.

(1) (Reply)

Games Games Games!!!!!! / Optical Illusion / Word Game That Earn You Real Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.