Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,181 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Brain Cracking Teaser - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Brain Cracking Teaser (1045 Views)

Brain Teaser: Can You Crack The Code? (Photo) / Brain Teaser: Can You Solve These Riddles? / Brain Teaser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brain Cracking Teaser by yungbillionaire(m): 9:34am On May 29, 2016
Hello superlanders, my friends and I have been cracking our brains to find out the answer to a question which is seeming to have no answer. So I decided to cede and bring it to d intellectual minds, for their own contributions.... So over to you guys... Let d answers start rolling in

Re: Brain Cracking Teaser by greatmarshall(m): 9:44am On May 29, 2016
Emi omo
Re: Brain Cracking Teaser by PMWSpirit(m): 9:50am On May 29, 2016
The riddle is Hindu tho, and the answer is A man applies vermilion to a lady only once at the time of marriage. But, lady applies it daily after marriage.
However the English version answer is a man turns 30 once and women lie to themselves for beatification purpose once year thinking she still looks 30

1 Like

Re: Brain Cracking Teaser by yungbillionaire(m): 10:37am On May 29, 2016
PMWSpirit:
The riddle is Hindu tho, and the answer is A man applies vermilion to a lady only once at the time of marriage. But, lady applies it daily after marriage.
However the English version answer is a man turns 30 once and women lie to themselves for beatification purpose once year thinking she still looks 30

Thanks and I really have to admit that d depth of insight from which u got dis answer and explanation is marvelling... Never wud have thought of that... Let's see if others wud concur or they have their's.

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here And Solve This / Ea Sports Active 2 Real Life Workout For Ps3 / How Can I Successfully Install Option File On Pes19 Using Ps4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.