Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Your Worst Tv Advert - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Worst Tv Advert (3734 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? / Which Is Your Worst Nigerian TV Station? / The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Worst Tv Advert by glassman: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2009
guys, ds knorr advert really sucks .d husband met hs wife cookin a special stew, rushes 2 buy a gift nd coms bac exclaimin hapi birthday, moda's day e.t.c how on earth would ur spouse 4get ur birthdate, wedding anniversary simply because u were cooking a delicacy. dat guy is defnitly anoda Esau. whats ur take nd ur worst advert
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by Kezzy24(f): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2009
D 1 i hate most is the Animals Air Wick advert.They shld av used humans 4 it.
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by Ejike3: 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2009
@Kezzy
It depends on personal intreast. I love that advert, may be because I like catoons. What I like most in it is the way those animal children slides into their house.

I hate Harpic adverts.
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by glassman: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2009
@ejike. u hate harpic nd ur locat reads u r n ur toilet wt ur lappy,so why u con hate am.
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by Ejike3: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2009
grin It is the advert that I hate not the Harpic.
(shouting) I love my Harpic.
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by glassman: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2009
oga ejike, no vex
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by Ejike3: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2009
I go vex, but no be for you. I dey vex for that harpic advert. I like Zain joli - mu ni ni, mu nini.
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by jeffoski(m): 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2009
i hate Harpic advert.the one with Bukky wright and alos that air wick.the one with the elephant having a centipid asa son.how can that happen.i very huge insult.
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by russellino: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2009
All yoyo bitters adverts
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by aieromon(m): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2009
Etisalat's A million dollars advert
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by aieromon(m): 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2009
Etisalat's A million dollars advert angry
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by Biatide1: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2009
all chivita advert lacks creativity, somebody should tell the guys in brand management to retstrategise, am sure viewers are bored with stereotyped songs from diferent nollywood icons abi faces
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by nearest(m): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2009
@ all you guys have not seen anything, come to benin and see adverts, anyway i agree with those that hate chivita adverts, its really boring, zain joli with the hausa man is good, etisalat with the edo man is good, and for the knoor advert the husband could have thought its a special occasion and not to be on the bad side of the husband decided to go buy a gift.
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by pek(m): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2009
when you talk of worst advert, no advert comes second behind ampi pur advert. i dont know the rational behind the advertb but to me, it seems they were encouraging sugar daddism. check it out; a young girl was about bording a car of a young man, bad odour drives her her and next comes an old man, old enough to be her father and happily she enters the car to the sweet fragrance of ampi pur. CRAB.
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by Kezzy24(f): 8:57am On Aug 29, 2009
@Pek,i'm wit u 100%.
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by bydot1(m): 2:27am On Aug 30, 2009
Ampi pur, d director must be dump to come up wit such idea
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by bydot1(m): 2:32am On Aug 30, 2009
detol cool, i dnt like how they end d advert, when d lil boi wil say 'if she doesn't take care of me, who wil?' each time i hear that i always say angry 'shey na me born u abi'
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by HarryPotter1(m): 6:15am On Aug 30, 2009
men some naija adverts are really horror movie.take a look at all the motorcycle parts adverts especially dat of Yarz tube and tire dat one is nothing but a childs play advert.
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by sweetpie23: 10:21am On Aug 31, 2009
think all commercial are annoying especially when I'm really in to my program and every stinking 5 Min's there several commercials and when it only a 30min program it's like I'm not getting my whole 30Min's worth of the program cuz all the freaking commercials i think all commercials SUCK!!!!
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by bydot1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2009
Exactly u can never enjoy d 30mins program
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by Voned(f): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2009
I hate eczema advert it doesnt make sense nd also i dont like dansa fruit juice advert using hausa,igbo,yoruba attires doesnt really make sense.
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by holythug(m): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2009
. . .more like d OMO ad
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by Daisybabe: 10:02am On Sep 07, 2009
the anti malaria advert in the court was full of s**t, especially wen 9ja was playin tunisia.arrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by glassman: 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2009
dat match made no sense
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by WackyJ1(m): 4:48am On Sep 15, 2009
I agree with biati de 1 that chivita advert really sucked, the way the were dancing with joy in a fake environment for no reason.
I like the intercontinental bank advert.
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by glassman: 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2009
how about zains i have a baby sister ad. its so 9ce
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by tobiecxs(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2009
I hate adverts in Nigerian movies, 11 or 12 minutes long, gosh! anywayz the adverts are much more interesting than the movies itself <most times>
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by benedictac(f): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2009
I totally agree with u on dat, b4 u finish watching the adverts on Nig. movies, NEPA done take light.

the one i hate most is LUNA MILK
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by waleski(m): 3:52am On Oct 30, 2009
4 me d most useless ad is abt a mosquito drug dat was done in a courtroom.d vexing thg was a man paintd with pale colour luking like a tout cald malaria nd at d end of it one man startd singing some dead song.
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by NIAPREXT(f): 11:35am On Nov 04, 2009
i totally agree with Voned. Dansa advert thr worst anytime, anyday and all adverts from Chi brands ewwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by saworoide: 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2009
GTB advert with that lady playing football with high heel shoe on the ground, in the air and scoring 4 goals among men
Re: Your Worst Tv Advert by bibiking1(m): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2009
Won't you guys like to in to Chivita country? What of that career threatenin piece from sunny nneji, Chi exotic!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2016 Form Are Available For Interested Pple In Film And Music Production / [movie] Gabriel's Inferno (2020) – Hollywood Movie | Mp4 Download / I Need Educative And Emotional Movies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.