Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup (40991 Views)

Female Fans Complain About Tekno's "Cassava" Size [PICS] / Fans Complain About Sean Tizzle's Dark Skin [PICS] / Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by Pain(m): 2:05pm On May 29, 2016
Dont worry its make up for an upcoming Afro-Horror Epic
Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by vanvick247(m): 2:06pm On May 29, 2016
Mama eye pencil. This woman and eyeliner na 5 and 6. She just too like am
Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by buksaylor001: 2:09pm On May 29, 2016
She was right,it's not good on her-
Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by Aida13: 2:26pm On May 29, 2016
Every fair person knows black eyebrow pencils are a no-no. Even dark girls avoid it because it's too harsh and unnatural.
Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by Nickymezor(f): 2:31pm On May 29, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
The make up is horrible. Even the chics in Ibadan and Ekiti do better make up.

Karashika comes to mind
Lolz at ur last line grin
Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by kaywiluv(f): 2:35pm On May 29, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Karashika comes to mind

how many chick for Ekiti make up reach d won wey d woman do.
Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by nuelzy: 2:40pm On May 29, 2016
she no sabi do make up at all....

tnk God she no look like embalmed corpse today....

see eyebrow sef grin...

d make up aint cool at all...
shout out to toolz...she looked horrible on her wedding
Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by push23: 3:01pm On May 29, 2016
[size=28pt]. Ademusiwa speak on wwwthisglobe.com.

Ademusiwa@gmail.com
. [/size]
Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by Beremx(f): 3:09pm On May 29, 2016
she's just like my mom who likes to apply eye pencil on her lips. my mum doesn't apply heavy make up like her anyway. grin
Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by InvertedHammer: 3:10pm On May 29, 2016
priscaoge:
This woman is not their mate! If she chooses to do makeup of 1970s it's her business, it's her face! Everyone's makeup must not be on Fleek. Ever since I know her, she has always loved applying black eye pencil. This generation is fast making Internet troll a tradition and they think it's cool. What happens to DM? If u see some posts that doesn't interest u, scroll to d next one. She love her makeup that way and that's cool. Her husband doesn't complain. She has mirror in her house. She should get a makeup artist because she's looking for a husband or seeking for attention? Those girls now if u check pretty well, their mothers don't know what Marykay and concealer is. Because contour and concealer started trending yesterday, everybody must follow suit? Biko ka'm nuihe undecided

/

If you don't want people to complain, don't put it up online.

"Social" media is not personal media.

The make-up is horrible! She looks like a corpse dressed up for burial.

I guess she cannot handle the truth.

\

1 Like

Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by CioAngels(f): 3:11pm On May 29, 2016
It is not all the time you allow makeup artist to rubbish you in the saying i know what am doing, you can't teach me my job. Some of them will tell you becos you are black and they want your face to show, then they turn you a masqurade. Please say no and clean off the rubbish before you are embarrassed by viewers. If you are taking witchcraft scene is understood.
Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 29, 2016
The makeup looks somehow though. She does not even need such heavy makeup as she is naturally beautiful.
Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by priscaoge(f): 3:17pm On May 29, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/

If you don't want people to complain, don't put it up online.

"Social" media is not personal media.

The make-up is horrible! She looks like a corpse dressed up for burial.

I guess she cannot handle the truth.

\

And it's her page not urs. If u don't like seeing her face, stop following her. Is as simple as that. She's a mother n old enough to be Ur mother, I hope u will clap for anyone that addresses Ur mother as a Corpse.
Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by okpukpu(m): 3:18pm On May 29, 2016
priscaoge:
This woman is not their mate! If she chooses to do makeup of 1970s it's her business, it's her face! Everyone's makeup must not be on Fleek. Ever since I know her, she has always loved applying black eye pencil. This generation is fast making Internet troll a tradition and they think it's cool. What happens to DM? If u see some posts that doesn't interest u, scroll to d next one. She love her makeup that way and that's cool. Her husband doesn't complain. She has mirror in her house. She should get a makeup artist because she's looking for a husband or seeking for attention? Those girls now if u check pretty well, their mothers don't know what Marykay and concealer is. Because contour and concealer started trending yesterday, everybody must follow suit? Biko ka'm nuihe undecided

We are not doing mate things here my Man.
Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by codedpee(m): 3:19pm On May 29, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Just d simplest way to get people talking tongue
Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by InvertedHammer: 3:27pm On May 29, 2016
priscaoge:

And it's her page not urs. If u don't like seeing her face, stop following her. Is as simple as that. She's a mother n old enough to be Ur mother, I hope u will clap for anyone that addresses Ur mother as a Corpse.
/
Emotion does not negate the fact that the picture is horrible.

If she decides to dance naked on social media, don't ask people not to look because she is old enough to be their mother.

If you post it online, it is no longer your own. It belongs to the public.

And the public is free to praise or vilify. There is no need crying if the outcome does not go your way.

I love it when people come online to bait for "likes" and they get sucker punched instead.

\

1 Like

Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by priscaoge(f): 3:36pm On May 29, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
Emotion does not negate the fact that the picture is horrible.

If she decides to dance naked on social media, don't ask people not to look because she is old enough to be their mother.

If you post it online, it is no longer your own. It belongs to the public.

And the public is free to praise or vilify. There is no need crying if the outcome does not go your way.

\

And u have to be disrespectful because u want to comment? Smh! Life isn't all about perfect or Fleek makeup. What happens to people minding their business? It's her page, it's her face, it's her life. Only d jobless ones jump from one post to another looking for who to fix their lives when their own is in a mess. U don't have to detect to another person how he or she lives their life because u have access to social media. When toddlers come online to troll n comment on every post they see, I only blame MTN Pulse for upgrading their data.
Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by priscaoge(f): 3:37pm On May 29, 2016
okpukpu:

We are not doing mate things here my Man.

Who is Ur man? Biko oga bone pack one side mbok undecided undecided
Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by InvertedHammer: 3:44pm On May 29, 2016
priscaoge:

And u have to be disrespectful because u want to comment? Smh! Life isn't all about perfect or Fleek makeup. What happens to people minding their business? It's her page, it's her face, it's her life. Only d jobless ones jump from one post to another looking for who to fix their lives when their own is in a mess. U don't have to detect to another person how he or she lives their life because u have access to social media. When toddlers come online to troll n comment on every post they see, I only blame MTN Pulse for upgrading their data.
/
Such is life. Take it or leave it.
We learn new things every day.
Today..you just learned that social media is not personal property. The name says it all--SOCIAL media aka virtual market square. Some people wish gossips do not exist.But reality trumps all.

\
Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by Blessograo(f): 3:44pm On May 29, 2016
Glad you mentioned Ekiti but they will still be proud of their make up
IamMissMarvel:

Karashika comes to mind
Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by Blessograo(f): 3:47pm On May 29, 2016
laughing loud with my mouth closed grin lipsrsealed
gift01:
Ojuju Calabar. This one na masquerade
Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by Blessograo(f): 3:48pm On May 29, 2016
grin grin grin
Temismith:
terrible... horrible....disturbable.....dispeakable....
Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by Blessograo(f): 3:49pm On May 29, 2016
olodo, it is are you sawed what i seened grin grin grin
olimeh13:
What am I sawing....!!!!!!!
Are you sawing what I am seeing??!
Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by nikkyshyne(f): 4:00pm On May 29, 2016
priscaoge:

There was no disrespect here ma'am. Their opinion was passed on with respect. I went over her page to see it all. Read the post again and you can see nothing disrespectful. She posted the pictures online. Definitely there are bound to be comments. Good, bad, or constructive criticism. All I see is constructive criticism. I for one don't like her makeup. So my telling her now means what? She doesn't have to accept my judgement neither does other commenter see it needful to make my comment the next topic of discussion.

1 Like

Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by priscaoge(f): 4:03pm On May 29, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
Such is life. Take it or leave it.
We learn new things every day.
Today..you just learned that social media is not personal property. The name says it all--SOCIAL media aka virtual market square. Some people wish gossips do not exist.But reality trumps all.

\

Lwkmd! Mr Man goan rest a bit before u continue biko.... It's called Social Media and u must be of certain age before u have access to it, not meant for toddlers. Guess u ran out of arguments already. I wonder why u all cried foul when they wanted to pass d online bill. OK have a nice evening! #Bye
Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by priscaoge(f): 4:08pm On May 29, 2016
nikkyshyne:
There was no disrespect here ma'am. Their opinion was passed on with respect. I went over her page to see it all. Read the post again and you can see nothing disrespectful. She posted the pictures online. Definitely there are bound to be comments. Good, bad, or constructive criticism. All I see is constructive criticism. I for one don't like her makeup. So my telling her now means what? She doesn't have to accept my judgement neither does other commenter see it needful to make my comment the next topic of discussion.

Aunty pls don't jump into what u don't know, when u see a comment n u wish to quote d person, go through the whole comments before u conclude. Now go back n read what made me use that word "Disrespectful"..... Was referring to d guy that said she looks like a Corpse ready to be buried. Now u grab? Have a nice evening kiss
Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by InvertedHammer: 4:10pm On May 29, 2016
priscaoge:

Lwkmd! Mr Man goan rest a bit before u continue biko.... It's called Social Media and u must be of certain age before u have access to it, not meant for toddlers. Guess u ran out of arguments already. I wonder why u all cried foul when they wanted to pass d online bill. OK have a nice evening! #Bye
/
I believe stupid people and intelligent people need to exchange ideas. I may find your opinion now very irritating but that is not a good excuse to shut you up. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. Going to the extreme to silence others is dictatorship and we don't want that.

Rita should use that picture to know her real friends. She should get rid of anyone that thumbs up those pictures..such person is a frenemy. A real friend should be able to look you in the face and tell you the truth no matter how bitter it is.
\
Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by Dynamite02: 4:15pm On May 29, 2016
This has been her signature look for long....I think this makeup was popular in the late 70's, that's why she's tagging the modern makeup as "artificial".
Its all about understanding where one is coming from.
Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by PAnaceA7(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2016
wah da f.uck....... dats looks like a Caricature not a Picture undecided undecided
Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by priscaoge(f): 4:21pm On May 29, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
I believe stupid people and intelligent people need to exchange ideas. I may find your opinion now very irritating but that is not a good excuse to shut you up. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. Going to the extreme to silence others is dictatorship and we don't want that.

Rita should use that picture to know her real friends. She should get rid of anyone that thumbs up those pictures..such person is a frenemy. A real friend should be able to look you in the face and tell you the truth no matter how bitter it is.
\

Oh really? Then go ahead na, what's stopping u? My comment is silly I know.. Lol. If u read my comment earlier clearly without having another thing in mind, u will understand my point. I never said her makeup is on Fleek because I'm not a makeup artist, even the girl that made that comment, her makeup is horrible. When she can't stand d comments about her own makeup, she went Private! People have to remove d log of wood in their eyes before removing a piece of stick from another. My point still remains that it's her face, her page, her life and her eyepencil. Before u act like a pro, make sure u are perfect. These days so many Trolls especially on IG keep checking celebrities pages to make a comment, both nasty, nice n ugly ones just to trend. Toyin posted something one day on IG n I sent her Msg via DM concerning what she posted n she replied and was happy I didn't post it on comment section.
Re: Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup by InvertedHammer: 4:27pm On May 29, 2016
priscaoge:

Oh really? Then go ahead na, what's stopping u? My comment is silly I know.. Lol. If u read my comment earlier clearly without having another thing in mind, u will understand my point. I never said her makeup is on Fleek because I'm not a makeup artist, even the girl that made that comment, her makeup is horrible. When she can't stand d comments about her own makeup, she went Private! People have to remove d log of wood in their eyes before removing a piece of stick from another. My point still remains that it's her face, her page, her life and her eyepencil. Before u act like a pro, make sure u are perfect. These days so many Trolls especially on IG keep checking celebrities pages to make a comment, both nasty, nice n ugly ones just to trend. Toyin posted something one day on IG n I sent her Msg via DM concerning what she posted n she replied and was happy I didn't post it on comment section.
/
I have a rule: You send a picture to me privately, I will comment privately. If you post it in public domain, I will post my comment in public. In all, it will be an honest opinion.
I am even man enough to insult my picture if it doesn't come out right. Now beat that!
\

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falz Reacts After NBC Fined A Radio Station For Playing His Song This Is Nigeria / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Sean Lock Is Dead, Chelsea React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.