Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

As A Converted Christian, How Do I Preach The Gospel With Tattoo allOver My Body - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Converted Christian, How Do I Preach The Gospel With Tattoo allOver My Body (1161 Views)

"God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS / Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. / As A Christian, How Do You Love God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Converted Christian, How Do I Preach The Gospel With Tattoo allOver My Body by jhasper(m): 12:06pm On May 29, 2016
advice please
everyone I preached too , calls me fake prophet
Re: As A Converted Christian, How Do I Preach The Gospel With Tattoo allOver My Body by menix(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2016
It's either u go take them off or u don't preach, just allow the new you influence others nd they will be inquisitive about ur God...

1 Like

Re: As A Converted Christian, How Do I Preach The Gospel With Tattoo allOver My Body by 0ubenji(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2016
jhasper:
advice please
everyone I preached too , calls me fake prophet

Would u accept the "GOOD NEWS" message not to smoke from som1 with a pack of Rothmans in his hands?
Re: As A Converted Christian, How Do I Preach The Gospel With Tattoo allOver My Body by adenine02: 12:33pm On May 29, 2016
jhasper:
advice please . . everyone I preached too , calls me fake prophet

sry bro

i know dis dont matter

buh frm which religion did you convert frm
Re: As A Converted Christian, How Do I Preach The Gospel With Tattoo allOver My Body by ladyF(f): 12:37pm On May 29, 2016
Pictures of the tattoo or... angry
Re: As A Converted Christian, How Do I Preach The Gospel With Tattoo allOver My Body by Tellemall: 1:25pm On May 29, 2016
This seems a bit funny.

If you can't preach to people, it's because you're unchanged. Even a wallpaper will get it's respect if it does not behave like a lion.

Let your life do the preaching.

1 Like

Re: As A Converted Christian, How Do I Preach The Gospel With Tattoo allOver My Body by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 29, 2016
There is this story of a woman who was covered with tattoos in Cross River state and she saved the lives of may children who had been abused and abandoned because of witchcraft accusations and superstition. Their own parents and communities had abandoned them.

Surprisingly many so called Christians who did not even have one tattoo did nothing to help these children in the majority of cases ( perhaps there were a few ).

Who do you think will get saved on the last day ?? and who do you think will draw others to Christ by their kind behaviour and attitude ?? The white woman with hundreds of tattoos or the religious hypocrites who are all talk and no action.

see for yourself.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Uep-fEe5LmI/VrDjs5QkxjI/AAAAAAAAIB4/uDu7ruNFZSA/s640/danish-woman-rescues-baby-e.jpg[/img]

OR

1 Like

Re: As A Converted Christian, How Do I Preach The Gospel With Tattoo allOver My Body by RZArecta(m): 1:38pm On May 29, 2016
Old things have passed away and you're a new creation in Christ. Those who will accept the gospel of salvation you preach are still out there. Tattoos shouldn't stop you if renowned hardened criminals can also preach too
Re: As A Converted Christian, How Do I Preach The Gospel With Tattoo allOver My Body by jhasper(m): 1:45pm On May 29, 2016
RZArecta:
Old things have passed away and you're a new creation in Christ. Those who will accept the gospel of salvation you preach are still out there. Tattoos shouldn't stop you if renowned hardened criminals can also preach too

thank bro
Re: As A Converted Christian, How Do I Preach The Gospel With Tattoo allOver My Body by mrZENographer: 9:26pm On May 29, 2016
Start by telling people how Jesus changed you.
Cover your body properly well.
Re: As A Converted Christian, How Do I Preach The Gospel With Tattoo allOver My Body by lepasharon(f): 4:12am On May 30, 2016
frosbel2:
There is this story of a woman who was covered with tattoos in Cross River state and she saved the lives of may children who had been abused and abandoned because of witchcraft accusations and superstition. There own parents and communities had abandoned them.

Surprisingly many so called Christians who did not even have one tattoo did nothing to help these children in the majority of cases ( perhaps there were a few ).

Who do you think will get saved on the last day ?? and who do you think will draw others to Christ by their kind behaviour and attitude ?? The white woman with hundreds of tattoos or the religious hypocrites who are all talk and no action.

see for yourself.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Uep-fEe5LmI/VrDjs5QkxjI/AAAAAAAAIB4/uDu7ruNFZSA/s640/danish-woman-rescues-baby-e.jpg[/img]

OR

She prolly didn't even believe in god undecided
Re: As A Converted Christian, How Do I Preach The Gospel With Tattoo allOver My Body by Nobody: 9:33am On May 30, 2016
lepasharon:

She prolly didn't even believe in god undecided

You are probably correct.
Re: As A Converted Christian, How Do I Preach The Gospel With Tattoo allOver My Body by winner01(m): 9:53am On May 30, 2016
can you get the tattoos off?
Re: As A Converted Christian, How Do I Preach The Gospel With Tattoo allOver My Body by winner01(m): 9:58am On May 30, 2016
frosbel2:
There is this story of a woman who was covered with tattoos in Cross River state and she saved the lives of many children who had been abused and abandoned because of witchcraft accusations and superstition. Their own parents and communities had abandoned them.

see for yourself.

]
@ bolded, you dont got to exaggerate stories to pass your point, she probably assisted families suffering from hunger and poverty. Christianity have been in the buisness of that since time immemorial. Im yet to see atheists fill hospitals nd prisons to give hope to the dying and convicted. home to the motherless, education assistance e.t.c.
Re: As A Converted Christian, How Do I Preach The Gospel With Tattoo allOver My Body by Anas09: 3:13pm On May 30, 2016
frosbel2:
There is this story of a woman who was covered with tattoos in Cross River state and she saved the lives of may children who had been abused and abandoned because of witchcraft accusations and superstition. Their own parents and communities had abandoned them.

see for yourself.

OR

You can lie oo. Which community might this be, that parents will abundant those little kids because of witch craft accusations? Lord!!!!!. That picture has been making rounds, in the last news it was Somalia, today is Cross River state. Na wao for you.
Re: As A Converted Christian, How Do I Preach The Gospel With Tattoo allOver My Body by Anas09: 3:18pm On May 30, 2016
winner01:
@ bolded, you dont got to exaggerate stories to pass your point, she probably assisted families suffering from hunger and poverty. Christianity have been in the buisness of that since time immemorial. Im yet to see atheists fill hospitals nd prisons to give hope to the dying and convicted. home to the motherless, education assistance e.t.c.
Bros they are doing that now in the US, but they don't go to give hope or assistance, they go to the sick and dying to assure them never to have a change of mind about eternity. They go to let them know there there's no life after death. They go to keep people from repenting from their sins on their dead births. This is the Newests Agenda for the Atheists in the US.
Re: As A Converted Christian, How Do I Preach The Gospel With Tattoo allOver My Body by olivegirl(f): 3:56pm On May 30, 2016
My dear cover it when preaching if it's permanent. Again tell them how wrong it is writing on your body. They will accept you if Jesus sent you.

But are you are prophet? Your word must come to pass, don't let human judgment to pull you down. We grow in spirit, milk,meat,born born again. As a baby Christian and as a new convert, I will advice you to get an evangelical group to follow

(1) (Reply)

Pastor E A Adeboye Of The Rccg Unmasked! (bishop Oyedepo Of The Winners' Chapel / Is Salvation By Faith Alone, Or By Faith Plus Works? / Little Blind Boy Healed And Receives God's Power As Benny Hinn Prayed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.