Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. (36276 Views)

Creating A Simple Calculator Using HTML,CSS And Javascript / Get A Simple Android App For Your Blog / Learn How To Create A Simple Forum Like Nairaland Using Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by 7thCANON: 11:11pm On May 29, 2016
contd

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by 7thCANON: 11:11pm On May 29, 2016
Continued

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by heffem(m): 3:58am On May 30, 2016
Hassanjj:
With Mr. Jonathan with the so called CURROPTion era, there was constant power supply, little work to at least keep body and soul together , u can easily get tomato's of #200 to cook stew. Fuel was sold for #87 per litre. But with President BUHARI the change and Corrupt free nation crusader. Power generation witnessed 0megawat which has never happened before, subsidy removed and fuel now sold for #145 per litre, no job, tomato is now untouchable. Who is deceiving who? In my opinion, they should bring back OUR CORRUPTION AND LETS CONTINUE TO ENJOY what we have been enjoying before.
. My brother I tire o. How will he perform na? When the law of "karma" is now catching up with him.... He pronounced the last administration to be ungovernable, and it came to past, starting with serving youth corpers lives.....and now expecting God to work wonders in his own time? I bet no.... Let E-warriors still be expecting "Change". All eyes will be cleared by the time we will be changing a dollar for N1,000
Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by abbiboy: 11:33am On May 30, 2016
7thCANON:
Since His inauguration as the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on 29th May, 2015, Mohammadu Buhari has made several foreign trips for different purposes. As we mark his first anniversary today, we capture 25 of such trips using a story map.

The full details of the story map be viewed here: http://spidersolutionsnigeria.com/storymap/index.html

Lets dnt make satire of the president int'l travels atleast obasanjo did same n we knw the outcome-acceptance by the committe of nations.show some respect.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google / How To Start Making Money From Youtube - Simple Steps / 11 Photos: Nairaland.com From Beginning Till Now (2005-->--2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.