Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,981 members, 7,952,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

Contact An Alfa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contact An Alfa (1106 Views)

Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired / Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! / Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contact An Alfa by napnap: 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2009
hello,i am looking for a good alfa dat is psychic, and can advise me on things. recently we found some paper dat was cursed buried somewhere around the house,and someone advised me to look for an alfa or anyone else, and he would be able to tell me who put the curse there.

does anyone know who i can contact? i am based in abuja.please this is urgent, as there are other issues i need to clarify as well. i have prayed about this,but i still need to find out some more info.please dont be rude with your comments,only comment if you can truly help.thanks. undecided
Re: Contact An Alfa by Abuzola(m): 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2009
You saw paper that was cursed ? I don't understand.

@poster: you will get yourself into big trouble if you associate with any kind of alfa, today we have alfa that are native doctor or soothsayers, they get help from jinn. Back off
Re: Contact An Alfa by Abuzola(m): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2009
If you find a kind of wrapped paper with arabic incantation or english incantation, wrapped in a square fold and tied up with a rope/ or occultic item in your house, say 'Bismilahi' and take it out and soak it with kerosine reciting ayatul kursiyu and burn it to ashes, recite falaq and nas then fatiha, recite it again in your house loudly, then go and throw the ashes in gutter/drainage. InshaALLAHu the enchantment has been loosen. Do not fear nor grieve. The storm is over for whoever sow you evil
Re: Contact An Alfa by napnap: 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2009
at abuzola, yes.we found a small paper with needles wrapped with black and red rope in a store room in my house. we dont go much into dat store cuz its dusty and we keep pots and plates for festivals there. i was truly shocked.it was a strange language,its not english or arabic.

i want to contact an alfa because i think alfa's are very experienced and know much about how to handle things like that.also,i want to know who put it there.we dont usually get visitors going into dat store room,only during occasions wen the house is full. recently iv been having arguments with my hubby,i hope its not the curse working.

i need urgent help on who to contact plz.
Re: Contact An Alfa by Abuzola(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2009
Your curiousity will be end you in much more tragic. Any alfa who will tell you the unseen or to tell you the person that put it. What you found is an enchantment of darkness, untie it and set it ablaze, do as i told you. If you happen to consult an occultic alfa you will compound your problem

(1) (Reply)

If Your Pastor Is Richer Than You, He/She Is A Fraud / Do Not Be Envious Of The Wicked / Christians Versus Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.