Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

TB Joshua Prophecy: Terrorists Will Cause Big European Airplane To Crash - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Prophecy: Terrorists Will Cause Big European Airplane To Crash (902 Views)

Nigeria, Write Down The Date MAY 16th 2018 | New TB Joshua PROPHECY / T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) / Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Prophecy: Terrorists Will Cause Big European Airplane To Crash by halimaba: 7:14pm On May 29, 2016
See what T.B. Joshua said today about another plane incident....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyCxJ0bnG40

"The issue of plane I was talking about - it is within European countries, not Asian countries. When the plane wants to leave, they have to do thorough checking. It is not an Asian country or Spanish continent but European. They should check every plane, thorough check. This is a big passenger plane. Every plane must be thoroughly checked. Checked in the sense that, just exactly what happened, the plane is in the air and they could not find – that is the end. The people that manufacture planes are very sound; they know what they are doing. The plane cannot just disappear. It is simple, bomb, it’s an accident. An inspiration from God that God gave to those who manufacture planes, airplane and there is no mistake in their doing unless there is interference, terrorists, attack, bomb – it cannot disappear. All I can give is yellow colour I saw on the wing. If thorough checking and security is applied, this will be scaled through, nothing will happen. But if just like normal checking… they are going to use people that are working, within, that they cannot expect that they will enter. Thorough checking and observation, they have to observe every passenger. It will move from European to another but the plane belongs to the European continent."
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy: Terrorists Will Cause Big European Airplane To Crash by emerged01(m): 7:21pm On May 29, 2016
Hmmm
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy: Terrorists Will Cause Big European Airplane To Crash by c4tnoelz: 7:42pm On May 29, 2016
I know a lot of people will call him prophet of doom, but what can i say to people that decide to perish because they lack knowledge?
My prayer is that God Almighty should open their eyes of faith, Nigerians to be precise

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophecy: Terrorists Will Cause Big European Airplane To Crash by Angelou(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2016
OK o...

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/06/16 / A Pastor's Wife Killed In Kubwa ABUJA This Morning When Preaching. / ‘Jesus NOT Coming Back,was DRUNK Wen He Made Such Comments’ – Catholic Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.