Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

How To Flash HTC ONE M7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Flash HTC ONE M7 (1160 Views)

Learn How To Flash Your Phone / How-to: Flash Dead Tecno Camon CX MT6750 / How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Flash HTC ONE M7 by Jazzygrafix(m): 7:34pm On May 29, 2016
Hello guys, please i bought this htc one m7 phone from a friend and he said he flashed it with M8 firmware. but i wish to use Marshmallow ROM on it and i have the following questions.

1. How do i flash the phone normally?

2. How do i install CWM recovery

3. Is there qn official marshmallow for m7?

4. If there isnt please i need a link to download the custom version and steps on how to successfuly upgrade it.

Thanks in advance
Re: How To Flash HTC ONE M7 by Jazzygrafix(m): 9:59pm On May 31, 2016
am i being ignored or it is that no one on nairaland has a knowledge of it?
Re: How To Flash HTC ONE M7 by Frazercrib(m): 11:38pm On May 31, 2016
Go to xda You'll see all you are looking for there
Re: How To Flash HTC ONE M7 by claycares: 7:09am On Jun 01, 2016
Download TWRP recovery
Download SuperSU zip file
Download ADB minimal file
Backup your files
Go to htcdev.com and unlock your bootloader
Hold volume down + power to boot to bootloader
Select Fast boot
Plug phone into your PC and open your minimal ADB file and execute the following command 'adb devices' and press enter
If you find your device, then 'fastboot flash recovery nameoftwrprecovery.img' press enter
Then 'fastboot erase cache'
After the above, select fastboot again on the phone and highlight recovery, then the phone will boot to TWRP recovery. From there you can then flash your CM.

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Names Of Good Phones That 20k Can Buy / What Is The Best Device To Travel With PHONE? LAPTOP?? TAB??? / Comparing Btw Samsung Galaxy J5 And Samsung Galaxy S5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.