Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,820 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. (50228 Views)

How To Flash Any Number Without Airtime With Your Airtel Sim / Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips / Learn How To Flash Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. by youngscholar(m): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ever thinking of how to flash your android phone without taking it to an engineer, then you can by yourself.
Just Follow this Simple steps..
1- Switch off your Phone
2- After switching off your Phone, Press the power button + Low button.
3- A main menu will appear, where you will see various options, Kindly scroll down to Flash menu using the Low and high button.
5-Then press the Home button to select
4- Then your phone will Reboot successfully

Still, don't understand some steps, You can ask question.

http://nigeriantechzone.ml/index.php/forum/phones-tutorials/79-how-to-flash-your-phone-without-going-to-engineers/97

4 Likes

Re: How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. by brandonobi(m): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
thanks for sharing
Re: How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. by youngscholar(m): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
brandonobi:
thanks for sharing

You are welcome
Re: How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. by OxideII(m): 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
This. Is not new stuff
Re: How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. by Mikeshiangala(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
This my friend is so so vague.

Even my grandma knows this.

Provide tutorials for flashing hard bricked phone with pc,a phone that does not respond to anything not even a charger........thats now flashing!!

4 Likes

Re: How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. by meeky007(m): 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
SO U WA MAKE I FORMAT MY PHONE ABI
Re: How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. by Abbey2sam(m): 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
youngscholar:
Ever thinking of how to flash your android phone without taking it to an engineer, then you can by yourself.
Just Follow this Simple steps..
1- Switch off your Phone
2- After switching off your Phone, Press the power button + Low button.
3- A main menu will appear, where you will see various options, Kindly scroll down to Flash menu using the Low and high button.
5-Then press the Home button to select
4- Then your phone will Reboot successfully

Still, don't understand some steps, You can ask question.

http://nigeriantechzone.ml/index.php/forum/phones-tutorials/79-how-to-flash-your-phone-without-going-to-engineers/97

This is not called flashing
What you just explain is called hard reset

Explain how to flash a phone that don't respond to hard reset on a pc

3 Likes

Re: How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. by NairalandTrendz: 2:50am On Feb 01, 2017
Abegg N10 Biscuit and N1000 Biscuit which one day sweet pass??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dP50DlBtzQ
Re: How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 01, 2017
meeky007:
SO U WA MAKE I FORMAT MY PHONE ABI
He has not said so
He only told u how to in case of necessity
Re: How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 01, 2017
Is is the same as the Android recovery menu
Re: How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. by ABBP: 8:56am On Feb 01, 2017
PREAMBLE: African Beauty and Brain Pageant (ABBP) is a beauty pageant model initiative aimed at discovering young beautiful damsels in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. In the entertainment world, we see pageantry as the “BIBLE” of the industry because of it uniqueness in bringing out the very best from any young ambitions damsel who is passionate about being a beauty queen.
Let’s consider the compositions of an African Beauty, the dark Skin, Shot Virgin hair, big flat nose, smooth lips, full figure, big hips and backside.
Sincerely speaking, there is no beauty like Africa beauty, our skin tone, the richness of our figure are distinct in all of the world.
In this rich culture background heritage a young woman can only achieve this with a sense of humor (the brain).
In the quest of searching for ABBP’s AMBASSADOR, character, attitude, power of creativity and positive thinking capacity as well as intellect are needed to be seen in the life of whosoever that shall emerges as overall winner of Miss African Beauty and Brain Pageantry 2013 and beyond.
PRIMARY AIM: First we need to accept that a person can be beautiful but has no capacity for thinking, planning and executing any project. Therefore in a programme of this hue we intend to
Discover young people specifically “Females” who are beautiful enough with brains to sustain what they have to Impact to others, with age bracket 18 – 28 years and 5.7ft.
To give hope to the hopeless, because we know quite well that most of the beautiful young girls with brains are children from very poor backgrounds where they enjoy little or no social advantage.
To use this platform to enlighten our young African sisters to shun immoral practices/pageants organized essentially for profit not necessarily to give the right exposure, rather this initiative will thus help the participants to embrace decent life style that can easily portray them as role model for the younger ones to emulate.
To bring young women of African ancestry under one umbrella, to create a platform for them to address issues affecting their lives, communities, religion countries and African as a whole.
IT also aims at highlighting the rich cultural background heritage of various participating countries while placing great emphasis on Africa’s attributes and lifestyle in those countries.

Our Current Miss African beauty & brain Queen
Osabo Maureen graduated from Nasarawa state university, Keffi. B.sc accountancy!

WE ALSO GROOM YOUNG WOMEN AND ASSIST THEM IN ACHIEVING THERE CAREERS AS PROFFESIONAL MODELS!!

AFRICAN BEAUTY AND BRAIN PAGEANT!

Visit us: Africanbeautyandbrainpageant..com

Call or watsaap 07062466329 to be a part of this.
Email: Africanbeautyandbrainpageant@gmail.com

2 Shares

Re: How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. by godfrey01(m): 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
seems this guy has not seen a phone that is boot looping... what you just mentioned will not solve a phone that boot loops. and mind you, what you just wrote is hard resetting a phone...
Re: How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. by charlesikhalea(m): 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
Anyone with bricked phone problem can post with phone model and I'll provide assistance. Or u can google solutions
Re: How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. by SirKriz(m): 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
Lol! OP used the wrong term. Flashing is replacing the ROM on the phone with a better ROM, preferably a stock ROM for bricked devices.
For mediatek devices, you can use Flash Tool for that.

Please change the topic to reflect the tutorial you are providing.
Re: How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. by ebukah: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
my infinix zero 2 got bricked how can i fix it?
charlesikhalea:
Anyone with bricked phone problem can post with phone model and I'll provide assistance. Or u can google solutions
Re: How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. by Chidexter(m): 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
This Op funny die. And e evn get blog, naija tech zone indeed
Re: How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. by charlesikhalea(m): 12:07am On Feb 02, 2017
ebukah:
my infinix zero 2 got bricked how can i fix it?

Do you have a backup of the rom!? Or can you download it!? You can get it from forum if you don't have it, also download the drivers ( if you normally connect your phone to your laptop with usb then you might not need to download drivers), download Sp flash tools too(check out the tutorial on how to use it). When you have everything ready you can go ahead and bring your phone back to life
Re: How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. by dyomatrix1(m): 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
Tenx a whole lot. It worked on my vivo s7t phone! Just like magic! Am so grateful.
Re: How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. by diteh(m): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2018
How do i flash v2218 vinovo phone?
Re: How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. by sukerefakere(m): 9:38am On Feb 25, 2018
IPhone 6- 16gb ---- 83k iPhone 6 32 gb -----95k iPhone 6 64gb------115k iPhone 6 124gb----120k location, computer village Ikeja

(1) (Reply)

NCC Reveals List Of Unapproved Phones In Nigerian Markets That Should Be Avoided / :::Research Room On Browsing::: / Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.