Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace (27585 Views)

Simi Pictured In A Desert In Dubai / Simi Pictured Sitting On Her Mother's Lap, Enjoying That Cozy Feeling / Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by Sirmuel1(m): 10:51pm On May 29, 2016
This Ooni go just fvck all of them grin
Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by Sirolad(m): 10:54pm On May 29, 2016
tayooluwole:
If d place was to be emir's palace, it will take d grace of God and several media agencies for SIMI to leave the compound... Notherners and forceful marriage are like siamese twins...
Bland
Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by AdeDa2: 11:18pm On May 29, 2016
tayooluwole:
If d place was to be emir's palace, it will take d grace of God and several media agencies for SIMI to leave the compound
Lol. grin grin grin really? Mean say northerners no dey carry last. If Na u nko? Sweet SIMI just like that.
She be like if OONI fit go for....try my luck
Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by Olukokosir(m): 11:20pm On May 29, 2016
R u tryin to say Northerners r nt pleasant wen it cums to girls
Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by kenoz(m): 11:39pm On May 29, 2016
Nice
Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by eitsei(m): 12:00am On May 30, 2016
tayooluwole:
If d place was to be emir's palace, it will take d grace of God and several media agencies for SIMI to leave the compound... Notherners and forceful marriage are like siamese twins...
such a stup¡d post, clearly there's a difference between BRAIN & SENSE, You lack the latter and I pray you receive it.... Be mindful of what you say even the toilet can handle one asshole at a time, the scientists mentioned that universe consist of electrons, protons and neurons but forgot to mention MORONS,
Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by NovusHomo(m): 1:03am On May 30, 2016
zone20:
Jamb Question singer, Simi paid a courtesy visit to ooni of ife. This is the first of her visit to the king's palace, ooni of ife was happy to receive her

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGAEAaGn8U5/?hl=en

What the hell is the Ilari/Abobaku getting ready to do? grin
Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by lordkhalifa(m): 7:10am On May 30, 2016
Do they need to kneel and craw like snake before the Ooni talk to them ...... won't him offer them seat

Mere mortal forming immortal
Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 7:32am On May 30, 2016
Now everyone want to take selfies with Ooni of Ife.
They want to commercialize him.
Global com with soon give him a deal for their promos
just wait and see
Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by tayooluwole: 8:42am On May 30, 2016
eitsei:
such a stup¡d post, clearly there's a difference between BRAIN & SENSE, You lack the latter and I pray you receive it.... Be mindful of what you say even the toilet can handle one asshole at a time, the scientists mentioned that universe consist of electrons, protons and neurons but forgot to mention MORONS,

Na so he pain u reach ?
Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by icyprince020(m): 9:21am On May 30, 2016
Choi@ simi,y u no sit for red carpet naw.inas much say we go secondary school together @ stars.but you for stand shake ham joorh.after all no be celebrity u be self.u fall my hands jorrh,but all for respect and culture issok.noted.
Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by docmoses(m): 9:55am On May 30, 2016
Iamsynord:
Ooni - welcome simi to my palace ? where are you from simi

simi - (mentions state)

ooni- you and this guy.,.,,omo femi,,ehn.,,,falz ,,, are you seeing each other ?

simi- ooni, ma bi ni jamb queastion, i no be dundee..

Ooni - are u talking to me like that ? .am i not old enuf to be your father ?

simi - ur fada. I repeat am your fada. See me see wahala

ooni .-

smellymouth abeg gimme meme for ooni face.. grin
Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by yollychika(f): 2:57pm On May 30, 2016
I hope say she sing for d Oni oooooo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Slaying On The Streets Of London / Mo’cheddah Looks Gorgeous In Cleavage Baring Portraits / Davido Pictured With Yemi Alade At A Music Event In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.