Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Simi Pictured Sitting On Her Mother's Lap, Enjoying That Cozy Feeling - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Pictured Sitting On Her Mother's Lap, Enjoying That Cozy Feeling (3151 Views)

University Students Pictured Sitting On The Floor Of A Bank On Campus / Beyonce And Jay-z Pictured Sitting Courtside At NBA Finals Last Night / Paul Okoye Pictured Sitting On The Floor At Beat Fm To Promote New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Pictured Sitting On Her Mother's Lap, Enjoying That Cozy Feeling by joseph6071: 4:18am On Jan 10, 2018
No greater or sweeter earthly love that surpass that of a mother's and simisola is still enjoying that right up till now.
The beautiful Nigerian musician @simplysimi was pictured sitting on her mamas laps and enjoying that cozy feeling.
She captioned the photo, "have a happy happy happy new year, I love you, cheers"
After seeing this, I just can't wait to get back home to enjoy my own too..

Source: http://dailyhappeningblog..com/2018/01/simi-pictured-sitting-on-her-mothers.html

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Simi Pictured Sitting On Her Mother's Lap, Enjoying That Cozy Feeling by TechGod(m): 4:22am On Jan 10, 2018
Wow, no love like mother's love o , Simi NiCE one girl
Re: Simi Pictured Sitting On Her Mother's Lap, Enjoying That Cozy Feeling by TechGod(m): 4:24am On Jan 10, 2018
but why is the mother not smiling ni ? Choi

3 Likes

Re: Simi Pictured Sitting On Her Mother's Lap, Enjoying That Cozy Feeling by MasterKim: 4:56am On Jan 10, 2018
Dz gal go sabi sidaun ontop prick ehn kiss

chase d mama komot for chiar, off my sokoto and boxers. Sink oya bendown suck dz long boy. After, tell her to off her sokoto, off pata too.
Use hand rub her towtow kiss
Gently slide her on top my prick

Chai! E go sweet die

1 Like

Re: Simi Pictured Sitting On Her Mother's Lap, Enjoying That Cozy Feeling by itspzpics(m): 5:30am On Jan 10, 2018
Why d mom no dey smile nah
Re: Simi Pictured Sitting On Her Mother's Lap, Enjoying That Cozy Feeling by Florblu(f): 5:33am On Jan 10, 2018
MasterKim:

chase d mama komot for chiar, off my sokoto and boxers. Sink oya bendown suck dz long boy. After, tell her to off her sokoto, off pata too.

Chai! E go sweet die

Your stupidity is not far fetched
Re: Simi Pictured Sitting On Her Mother's Lap, Enjoying That Cozy Feeling by MasterKim: 5:39am On Jan 10, 2018
Florblu:

Your stupidity is not far fetched
Hw far. How much be overnight grin

1 Like

Re: Simi Pictured Sitting On Her Mother's Lap, Enjoying That Cozy Feeling by phemmyfour: 5:49am On Jan 10, 2018
I dey give you sigi-nal.....Joromi
Re: Simi Pictured Sitting On Her Mother's Lap, Enjoying That Cozy Feeling by Elnino4ladies: 6:04am On Jan 10, 2018
MasterKim:

Chai! E go sweet die

WTF?
Re: Simi Pictured Sitting On Her Mother's Lap, Enjoying That Cozy Feeling by Partnerbiz(f): 6:19am On Jan 10, 2018
mum where are thou...
Re: Simi Pictured Sitting On Her Mother's Lap, Enjoying That Cozy Feeling by Chanchit: 7:04am On Jan 10, 2018
She's just disturbing the woman.
Re: Simi Pictured Sitting On Her Mother's Lap, Enjoying That Cozy Feeling by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 10, 2018
Atimes I wonder why she has not renovated this her mother's house.

If this Simi And Yemi Alade know how many times I have slept with them in my mind eh? If to say na Olosho dem be, my bills will be 30 miliion by now.. grin grin grin

As I no get 30 Billion for the Akantioo like Davido, I can't thank God enough for the gift of ny right hand and wild imagination. I can give a woman I see on the road satisfactory fucck just by looking at her for 30 minutes smiley smiley smiley

I wouldn't mind eating out this simi of a girl. She and Yemi Alade are my dream girls to give 3 hours fuccking during 3some. Imagine sliding out of a wet Simi amd sliding in immediately into wet Yemi Alade. Boss move. cool cool cool cool

Simi Vjay will be clean and strawberry smelling. Yemi Alade Thick laps willl be good to pour vinegar and honey and lick it out. Then bury my head for like 20 minutes licking all the juices from her Jerusalem.
cool cool cool

I can't imagine who gives the fool below head.. Hmmm. Yuck! Dirty smelling bitch

I can only stand and Urinate on her undecided undecided undecided

Or Use 10 by 10 bamboo stck to finger her. My dick can never go into this piece of shytt. Funny enough, she hires plenty of Idoma gigolo boys wey full Abuja to do the do. angry angry angry

I heard The acidic content of her vjay due to excessive palm wine can give someone mouth cancer... Yuck. undecided undecided undecided

I also heard she menstruates 30 times in a month. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Simi Pictured Sitting On Her Mother's Lap, Enjoying That Cozy Feeling by Deckline(m): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2018
MasterKim:

Chai! E go sweet die
Your stupidy is outstanding...
Re: Simi Pictured Sitting On Her Mother's Lap, Enjoying That Cozy Feeling by Deckline(m): 10:59am On Jan 10, 2018
[quote author=YourTerror post=64055002]Atimes I wonder why she has not renovated this her mother's house.

If this Simi And Yemi Alade know how many times I have slept with them in my mind eh? If to say na Olosho dem be, my bills will be 30 miliion by now.. grin grin grin

As I no get 30 Billion for the Akantioo like Davido, I can't thank God enough for the gift of ny right hand and wild imagination. I can give a woman I see on the road satisfactory fucck just by looking at her for 30 minutes smiley smiley smiley

I wouldn't mind eating out this simi of a girl. She and Yemi Alade are my dream girls to give 3 hours fuccking during 3some. Imagine sliding out of a wet Simi amd sliding in immediately into wet Yemi Alade. Boss move. cool cool cool cool

Simi Vjay will be clean and strawberry smelling. Yemi Alade Thick laps willl be good to pour vinegar and honey and lick it out. Then bury my head for like 20 minutes licking all the juices from her Jerusalem.
Mtchew... Insanity is a vital disease.
Re: Simi Pictured Sitting On Her Mother's Lap, Enjoying That Cozy Feeling by benzene00: 11:46am On Jan 10, 2018
YourTerror:
Atimes I wonder why she has not renovated this her mother's house.

cool cool cool

I can't imagine who gives the fool below head.. Hmmm. Yuck! Dirty smelling bitch

I can only stand and Urinate on her undecided undecided undecided

Or Use 10 by 10 bamboo stck to finger her. My dick can never go into this piece of shytt. Funny enough, she hires plenty of Idoma gigolo boys wey full Abuja to do the do. angry angry angry

I heard The acidic content of her vjay due to excessive palm wine can give someone mouth cancer... Yuck. undecided undecided undecided

I also heard she menstruates 30 times in a month. smiley smiley smiley

Re: Simi Pictured Sitting On Her Mother's Lap, Enjoying That Cozy Feeling by sajb(m): 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
Become a student of the Cisco Networking Academy @ a very affordable price & explore the benefits of been part of one of the world's most reputable IT Institutions "Cisco"
Simply send a mail to smartschools@cosda.com.ng
Simi is a very simple girl and that's cool...
Re: Simi Pictured Sitting On Her Mother's Lap, Enjoying That Cozy Feeling by oliidell(m): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
Who else came here to see Simi's mom?

I just love this gal.
Re: Simi Pictured Sitting On Her Mother's Lap, Enjoying That Cozy Feeling by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
MasterKim:

Chai! E go sweet die
odi egwu oh....

(1) (Reply)

Would You Rock This Messi And Pique Bicycle For 4 Million Naira? / DJ Cuppy And Chioma Link Up (photos) / Nollywood Actress Chika Ike Slays In Her See Through Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.