Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Have You Been Refused Or Denied A Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have You Been Refused Or Denied A Visa? (1119 Views)

I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Do Embassy Write Reason Been Refused Visa Other Than English Language: ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Refused Or Denied A Visa? by tayuboy(m): 10:21am On Nov 23, 2006
Have you been refused or denied a Visa? to travel abroad for study, visits, tourist, business etc. Lets the expect Appeal for you!

We 've done it for others, Lets do it for you.
Why not Call Barrister Lawrence on 08055931600
Re: Have You Been Refused Or Denied A Visa? by LondonCool(m): 12:29am On Dec 22, 2006
You do not need a Nigerian based Barrister to process the appeal, afterall he will not be there at the Asylum & Immigration Tribunal in London when the case comes for hearing. Anyone can process it, its very straightforward. By the way whats your success/failure rate?
Re: Have You Been Refused Or Denied A Visa? by mrpataki(m): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2006
tayuboy:

Have you been refused or denied a Visa? to travel abroad for study, visits, tourist, business etc. Lets the expect Appeal for you!

We 've done it for others, Lets do it for you.
Why not Call Barrister Lawrence on 08055931600
Another of their kind undecided If you are good, your works will speak for you, stop using nairaland as a cheap means for promoting fraud.

@ All,
YOU DONT NECESSARILY NEED A BARRISTER/LAWYER TO HANDLE APPEALS

Very soon i am coming out with fraud intricasies in Visa processing by some of this consulates here in Nigeria.
Another form of exploiting Nigerians!
Re: Have You Been Refused Or Denied A Visa? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2006
yea once and it was so annoying,but i don't regret it cause i got better visa cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Bta - In Cash Or Visa? / Breaking!airforce Aircraft Crashes / The World's 10 Most Dangerous Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.