Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) (20195 Views)

Nokia 5.1 Plus Set To Be Launched Today. See Full Specifications And Images. / List Of Infinix Devices To Receive Official Android 9.0 P Update / How To Upgrade Your Iphone And Ipad Devices To Ios 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by pat077: 8:13am On May 30, 2016
daremarvell:
The Jumia mobile week is almost here and it promises to be mesmerizing and adrenaline pumping as over 6 mobile phones will be launched. Not only that, they will be sold at crazy prices.

can't find the tuoda S5 on jumia.
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by Ademat7(m): 8:14am On May 30, 2016
items we need flash sales for are;
Tomato
Garri
Rice
Fuel
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by Iykopeee: 8:16am On May 30, 2016
Those phones on jumia gunning for 30k hitherto shud atleast be sold for 12k during flash sales. Abi no be so?
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by RitzyPrince(m): 8:21am On May 30, 2016
MTK POO in ANDROID SHIT❌
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by daremarvell: 8:36am On May 30, 2016
Orator2383:
Is the Tecno tab going to be on flash sales?
It will be sold at affordable price. Contact me on 08156636486, I am a senior Jumia sales consultant
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by Waper2(m): 8:36am On May 30, 2016
AnnabelR0se:
hehehehe Let's go there. I will like to get new phone for my boyfriend during the prpomo
Please don't forget me.
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by daremarvell: 8:38am On May 30, 2016
[quote author=AnnabelR0se post=46092368]hehehehe Let's go there. I will like to get new phone for my boyfriend during the promo [/quotellol.], I am at your service whatsapp me on 08156636487, your Jumia sales consultant. Get the best deals faster and speedy delivery
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by daremarvell: 8:44am On May 30, 2016
dryakson:
Hello jumia agent, pls help me order any available phone during mobile week.. Like 4 phones to kaduna state(there is pay on delivery to kaduna)
Thanks... Will contact you for my address number
got your message
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by brosammy(m): 8:47am On May 30, 2016
All those products except Touda should be a better option for any body, that touda is the worst smart phone i have come across most especially T504,the phone would take like 5hr before the bat3 can be fully charged and it would last for only 2.1/2 hours while using it for browsing or playing music. Open any apk on the phone like MXplayer you just notice the phone becoming verh hot and it will continue rebooting itself over and over again
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by Youngzedd(m): 8:57am On May 30, 2016
And you call this things phones?

I am highly disappointed.

These are craps.

1 Like

Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by ehisdan(m): 9:14am On May 30, 2016
luluosas:
Has InnJoo corrected their heating elements in their products?
If it were only heating it would have been better. I bought innjoo halo sometimes ago, I can't use it while on charge, it takes 8hrs to charge full and runs down in 2hrs, some times I will socket it on charge for about 7hrs there will be no additional percent to the battery, playing music on it is frustrating cos u hardly hear the sound.
Of all the phones mentioned above I can only try that ituoda cos I've used it's power bank and it serves me well.
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by wtfCode: 9:22am On May 30, 2016
And u called them amazing?
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by Booty4me: 9:28am On May 30, 2016
Is phone food? Mtsheewww
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by ekefre4(m): 9:45am On May 30, 2016
If they put Samsung shey jumia will shut down abi?..Rubbish
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by Bishops10(m): 10:27am On May 30, 2016
daremarvell
At what rate will I get Tecno L8,Canon C8 and Gionee M5,M5 mini on Jumia
Reply Asap
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by Bishops10(m): 10:32am On May 30, 2016
ehisdan:
If it were only heating it would have been better. I bought innjoo halo sometimes ago, I can't use it while on charge, it takes 8hrs to charge full and runs down in 2hrs, some times I will socket it on charge for about 7hrs there will be no additional percent to the battery, playing music on it is frustrating cos u hardly hear the sound.
Of all the phones mentioned above I can only try that ituoda cos I've used it's power bank and it serves me well.
Why do you like using rubbish phones?
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by dryakson(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2016
daremarvell:
got your message
thanks
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by baddest095: 11:05am On May 30, 2016
scam!!..una go see on DAT day site go crash..
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by Soclose007(m): 11:30am On May 30, 2016
dryakson:
thanks
I NEED THE INFINIX HOT 3 TO DELTA(WARRI)
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by Soclose007(m): 11:33am On May 30, 2016
daremarvell:
got your message
I need the infinix hot3 to warri delta state
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by ehisdan(m): 11:40am On May 30, 2016
Bishops10:

Why do you like using rubbish phones?
because I can't afford good one.
Hope u now know. smiley
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by Bishops10(m): 11:59am On May 30, 2016
ehisdan:
because I can't afford good one. Hope u now know. smiley
Big lie
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by ehisdan(m): 12:17pm On May 30, 2016
Bishops10:

Big lie
Bros as we are online not so we are in real life. smiley
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by lekjons(m): 12:54pm On May 30, 2016
kingarizona1:

undecided Its too early na___ go and do something..... Wash the plate, clean up your room, or better still go get a job
reallycheesy

thanks for the adviceundecided, but i think you should always check the time posts were made.. if you're doing that, you would have known i posted that last night, mr guidance counsellor..
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by Bishops10(m): 1:13pm On May 30, 2016
ehisdan:
Bros as we are online not so we are in real life. smiley
True shaa
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by ps3o(m): 2:12pm On May 30, 2016
tuoda magnum s5 is what I'm using
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by nomanicole(f): 3:11pm On May 30, 2016
They will collect the balance with the shipping cost. Jumia and wayo
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by pat077: 3:55pm On May 30, 2016
ps3o:
tuoda magnum s5 is what I'm using
i want to get d phone. Hw is the performance and like hw many hours does it take to charge d phone from 0 to 100%.
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by teeshawt(m): 6:40pm On May 30, 2016
i cant advice my enemy to buy injoo phones, no hating buh because they aint ok when it comes to battery life.... im a testimony to there scrap.. under 2 months my injoo fire plus battery was as big as opolo eye...
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by taiwoakin(m): 10:31pm On May 30, 2016
Anyone that buys an Innjoo phone after all their mess up of faulty phones ,lack of spare parts even by the official repair center and extremely poor Customer Care needs proper examination.

Innjoo is the worst phone brand to grace the Nigerian market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by louiscole360: 10:34pm On May 30, 2016
Hmm, for real? that would be amazing.
AnnabelR0se:
hehehehe Let's go there. I will like to get new phone for my boyfriend during the promo
Re: 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) by louiscole360: 10:35pm On May 30, 2016
Lol, not on jumia brother

Ademat7:
items we need flash sales for are;
Tomato
Garri
Rice
Fuel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Remove Headphone Icon On The Top Right Corner of My Phone? Please help! / Get Airtel 175mb For N200 Validity 7days. android & lite PC users / Samsung Galaxy A32 Vs Samsung Galaxy A52

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.