Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

How To Remove Headphone Icon On The Top Right Corner of My Phone? Please help! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Remove Headphone Icon On The Top Right Corner of My Phone? Please help! (20110 Views)

How Can I Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno K7? / How To Recover App Drawer Icon On Infinix Phones / Would You Buy This Headphone For N134k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Remove Headphone Icon On The Top Right Corner of My Phone? Please help! by EUGENE4GOO(m): 7:21am On Jul 03, 2016
My aunty is having problems getting rid of the "Headphone" icon when calling. she can't talk and listen to people when making calls. The headphone icon just stuck on her phone and he cannot get it off. she can hear ringtones and alerts but just when calling she can't hear the person on the other line and person too cannot hear her. The headphone icon cannot go off. It is always on. I tried putting headphone on to see if it will disappear but to no avail. Please Help!!
Re: How To Remove Headphone Icon On The Top Right Corner of My Phone? Please help! by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 03, 2016
Somethig is probably stuck in ur headphone jack. I've had this happen to me before. Plug ur headphone and slowly remove it, use paper clip, blow air into it. u could be lucky the icon will go away after a few try. If not then try factory reset.
Re: How To Remove Headphone Icon On The Top Right Corner of My Phone? Please help! by fexti: 7:33am On Jul 03, 2016
what kind of phone is it ?
if it is those nokia touch light phone or other small nokia phones, you guys need to go and fix the earpiece port properly. or charging port ad the case may be.
Re: How To Remove Headphone Icon On The Top Right Corner of My Phone? Please help! by yak(m): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2016
it has happened to me once. hope any of this two options will work...
1. switch off the phone n on again
2. put d earpiece back, make sure u switch off the radio or music playing before removing d earphone
Re: How To Remove Headphone Icon On The Top Right Corner of My Phone? Please help! by bularuz(m): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2016
EUGENE4GOO:
My aunty is having problems getting rid of the "Headphone" icon when calling. she can't talk and listen to people when making calls. The headphone icon just stuck on her phone and he cannot get it off. she can hear ringtones and alerts but just when calling she can't hear the person on the other line and person too cannot hear her. The headphone icon cannot go off. It is always on. I tried putting headphone on to see if it will disappear but to no avail. Please Help!!
Whats the phone brand and model
Re: How To Remove Headphone Icon On The Top Right Corner of My Phone? Please help! by EUGENE4GOO(m): 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
Thanks. After some hours I switch it off and on again, it disappeared.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan / Get 6.4GB/60 Days On Glo Network With N1000 / Why Your Smartphone Can Make Emergency Calls Without A SIM Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.