Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Ecoslim: All You Need To Know - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ecoslim: All You Need To Know (47220 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by chynwagod(f): 10:41pm On May 29, 2016
Ecoslim is a capsule with generic name Orlistat 120mg. It reduces the risk of Cancers, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Infertility, Osteoarthritis, Joint pain, Stroke, Heart attack, and High Cholesterol.

I am a pharmacologist and created this trend to tutor you on all you need to know about Ecoslim because it has lot's of benefits that most people don't know.

I also will like your comments and contributions, most especially if you know, heard or have used the capsule.

As we go on with the teaching and you are interested in buying it, we offer payment on delivery method depending on your location here in Lagos or any leading pharmacy. For those staying outside Lagos, you can buy it at any leading pharmacy in your state.

So tell a friend about this trend and welcome on board as we cruise to Ecoslim world.

Call me or send watsapp message to 09032549315

Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by chynwagod(f): 8:41am On May 30, 2016
What is Ecoslim

It is a selective and potent inhibitor of gastrointestinal lipase involved in triglyceride hydrolysis. It is manufactured by Micro labs limited India. The generic is Orlistat 120mg

It restricts the absorption of triglycerides from the gastrointestinal tract. it has a low systemic absorption and practically lacks systemic side effects
(Zhi J et al, 1992, Hauptman JB et al, 1992)

It reduces dietary fat absorption in a dose dependant fashion, with a maximal inhibition of 30% fat absorption at a dosage of 120mg 3 times a day.
(Zhi J et al, 1994)

It does not affect the central nervous system and does not have a direct effect on appetite. it induces weight loss by principally blocking the absorption of about one third of the fat consumed in a meal.
(Phelan S and Wadden TA, 2002).
Journal of Current Pharmaceutical Research 2012;9(1):37-43
Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 30, 2016
Is it for adding weight or loosing weight
Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:03pm On May 30, 2016
As a biochemist, i can emphatically tell anyone that cares to listen that this is poison. While should anyone want to alter his/her natural biochemical process just to loose fat in a rapid way. This is not right. Fat-loss is a lifelong approach not a one-off thing.
Eat right, exercise right,minimize stress, drink lots of water and sleep well and watch how those fats come off slowly but surely.

3 Likes

Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by chynwagod(f): 10:24pm On May 30, 2016
gommex:
Is it for adding weight or loosing weight

Ecoslim is a capsule with generic name Orlistat 120mg. It reduces the risk of Cancers, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Infertility, Osteoarthritis, Joint pain, Stroke, Heart attack, and High Cholesterol (Loosing weight )
Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by chynwagod(f): 10:37pm On May 30, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
As a biochemist, i can emphatically tell anyone that cares to listen that this is poison. While should anyone want to alter his/her natural biochemical process just to loose fat in a rapid way. This is not right. Fat-loss is a lifelong approach not a one-off thing.
Eat right, exercise right,minimize stress, drink lots of water and sleep well and watch how those fats come off slowly but surely.

My dear pristine muscles, i will like to see the research and experiments you or anyone has conducted to prove emphatically that ECOSLIM is poisonous. Let us not be quick to rush into conclusions that we are not sure of. All the same thanks for your comment. We are in a free world and have free will to make our own decision.

below is a testimony from someone here on NL that have used Ecoslim, she is not dead.......... like you said "poison"

Try ecoslim,d same orlistat and thank me later. I lost
15kg with it from aug 2014 till date. Hubby is currently
on it too and have shed a very good amount of kgs.
ecoslim is cheaper and even more effective.
Baby dust to all............by Anewdawn

1 Like

Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by chynwagod(f): 8:48pm On May 31, 2016
Indications:

Ecoslim is an effective treatment modality in obese patients with type 2 diabetes with respect to clinically meaningful weight loss and maintenance of weight loss, improved glycemic control, improved lipid profile and cardiovascular disease risk factors.

Diabetes Care 30:27-32,2007
DIABETES CARE, VOLUME 21, NUMBER 8,AUGUST 1998

The addition of Ecoslim to long lifestyle intervention was associated with maintenance of an extra 2.4kg weight loss after VLED for up to 3years in obese subjects. The combination of Ecoslim and lifestyle intervention was associated with a reduced occurrence of type 2 diabetes or overweight patient who have suboptimal metabolic control with insulin therapy.

Diabetes care 30:27-32,2007

Ecoslim was found to reduce the incidence of diabetes by nearly 40% in obese people.

Diabetes care 27(1) :155-61

Use of Ecoslim also leads to a modest reduction in blood pressure (mean reductions of 2.5 and 1.9mmHg in systolic and diastolic blood pressure respectively )

Siebenhofer A, Horvath K,et al. (July 2009)."Long term effects of weight reducing drugs in hypertensive patients ". In Siebenhofer, Andrea. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 8
Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:53pm On May 31, 2016
chynwagod:

My dear pristine muscles, i will like to see the research and experiments you or anyone has conducted to prove emphatically that ECOSLIM is poisonous. Let us not be quick to rush into conclusions that we are not sure of. All the same thanks for your comment. We are in a free world and have free will to make our own decision.

below is a testimony from someone here on NL that have used Ecoslim, she is not dead.......... like you said "poison"

Try ecoslim,d same orlistat and thank me later. I lost
15kg with it from aug 2014 till date. Hubby is currently
on it too and have shed a very good amount of kgs.
ecoslim is cheaper and even more effective.
Baby dust to all............by Anewdawn
Do you know why i find all these so called weightloss drugs worrisome? I will tell you.

Fine, some of these pills cause "weightloss" but is it sustainable. Won't the weight come rushing back after a person stops taking it. Moreover, weightloss is very different from fatloss. Weightloss could be attributed to loss of water, electrolytes, lean-mass (muscles) etc.
I know of a lady who took a particular weightloss pills and she drastically came down in weight but she is still facing the consequences. She was practically vomiting and urinating every other night of the week. She lost lots of fluid and electrolytes. Now she is looking far worse off. She is looking far older than her age. Those pills really dealt with her.
Fatloss is a lifestyle and lifelong approach and not a one-off thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by chynwagod(f): 9:14pm On May 31, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Do you know why i find all these so called weightloss drugs worrisome? I will tell you.

Fine, some of these pills cause "weightloss" but is it sustainable. Won't the weight come rushing back after a person stops taking it. Moreover, weightloss is very different from fatloss. Weightloss could be attributed to loss of water, electrolytes, lean-mass (muscles) etc.
I know of a lady who took a particular weightloss pills and she drastically came down in weight but she is still facing the consequences. She was practically vomiting and urinating every other night of the week. She lost lots of fluid and electrolytes. Now she is looking far worse off. She is looking far older than her age. Those pills really dealt with her.

My dear i understand the point you are trying to make.....but saying that Ecoslim is EMPHATICALLY poisonous without any prove is totally wrong.

so sorry for your friend, i wish i can know the name of the pill she took. But it can never be Ecoslim, i have a doctor that uses Ecoslim and she also approves it for others. Can i also tell you that Ecoslim is the only FDA approved OTC weight loss product. We still have good weight loss pill in Nigeria and Ecoslim is top on the list.

1 Like

Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by chynwagod(f): 9:16pm On May 31, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

My dear i understand the point you are trying to make.....but saying that Ecoslim is EMPHATICALLY poisonous without any prove is totally wrong.

so sorry for your friend, i wish i can know the name of the pill she took. But it can never be Ecoslim, i have a doctor that uses Ecoslim and she also approves it for others. Can i also tell you that Ecoslim is the only FDA approved OTC weight loss product. We still have good weight loss pill in Nigeria and Ecoslim is top on the list.
Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 31, 2016
chynwagod:

Ecoslim is a capsule with generic name Orlistat 120mg. It
reduces the risk of Cancers, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure,
Infertility, Osteoarthritis, Joint pain, Stroke, Heart attack,
and High Cholesterol (Loosing weight )
u didn't answer my question
Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by chynwagod(f): 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
gommex:
u didn't answer my question
I did oh.....my dear. It's for lose of weight
Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by maudoggs: 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
Where can one get Ecoslim. I have checked some few well know pharmacy around my area but could not fine it. @Chynwagod, can you help?
Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by mamakendra(f): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
Pls how long does a pack last?
And how long can one use it before she starts seeing results? @chynwagod
Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by chynwagod(f): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
mamakendra:
Pls how long does a pack last?
And how long can one use it before she starts seeing results? @chynwagod

Sorry for replying late.
A pack contains 21 capsules. The recommended dose of ecoslim is 120mg capsules taken with water immediately before, during or up to one hour after each meal. if a meal is missed or contains no fat, the dose of orlistat should be omitted.

You will start seeing the results within a week.
Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by chynwagod(f): 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
maudoggs:
Where can one get Ecoslim. I have checked some few well know pharmacy around my area but could not fine it. @Chynwagod, can you help?

Where is your location dear? If you are in Lagos, you can get it from me, but outside Lagos.....tell me your location and i will direct you?
Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by chynwagod(f): 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ecoslim(Prescription and non prescription ) is used with an individualized low calorie, low fat diet and exercise program to help people lose weight.

Prescription Ecoslim is used in over weight people who may also have high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol or heart disease.

Ecoslim is also used after weight loss to help people keep from gaining back that weight.

Ecoslim is indicated in conjunction with a mildly hypocaloric diet for the treatment of obese patients with a body mass index(BMI ) greater or equal to 30kg/m2, or over weight patients (BMI >28kg/m2) with associated risk factors.
Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by Favorite1: 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hi
I am in lagos. How do I contact you for the Ecoslim?
Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by chynwagod(f): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
Favorite1:
Hi
I am in lagos. How do I contact you for the Ecoslim?

You can call me 09032549315 I will like to hear from you.
Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by chynwagod(f): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
Have you tried Native Remedies' EcoSlim™? One of our customers did and shared this testimonial with us:

“I usually don't write in but I really felt that I wanted to tell you that EcoSlim did everything it promised to do. I usually exercise twice a week and am not a big eater, but I just couldn't lose weight, especially in my thighs and hips. I have now lost 6 pounds without any effort. There is much less cellulite too. ”

Anonymous
Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by omogin(f): 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Abeg tell them.
Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
omogin:

Abeg tell them.

I have told them countless number of times but they won't listen.
Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by chynwagod(f): 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
WEIGHT LOSS (This is the TRUTH)

Weight Loss: The Truth and the Lies?
How easy is it to lose weight in a limited time span? After all, TV and internet commercials claim that you can “lose 10 pounds in two weeks,” or even lose a pound every day. So after watching all these commercials and ads, we begin to believe that it’s an easy task to burn substantial fat in a short period of time. But you really need to ask, “Is fast weight loss really possible?

Two professional organizations, the National Institutes of Health and the American College of Sports Medicine, claim that no more than two pounds of weight loss a week is safe. It’s a guideline that medical experts use for helping individuals maintain a balance of losing fat while preserving lean body mass – and also for maintaining proper hydration. Granted that 2 pounds loss a week seems minor, compared to what the weight loss commercials offer the public!
Well, what’s truth, and what’s fiction? The first thing to consider is the energy it takes to lose 10 pounds of body fat. There are about 3,500 stored calories in a pound of body fat, so 10 pounds has 35,000 calories. On the average, most people burn about 100 calories when they run or walk. Therefore you’d have to run or walk 350 miles in the week, and this amounts to 50 miles a day. This assumes, of course, that your eating habits remain the same during this one week period.
Do you think it’s possible to cover 50 miles a day in walking or running mode? Even if you could, you’d be incredibly hungry and probably overeat. So losing 10 pounds in a week by exercise alone seems pretty silly, doesn’t it?

But what about losing 10 pounds of fat in a week by dieting? Is there a way to avoid eating 35,000 calories in a week (5,000 per day)? Considering that a typical middle-aged female (5’5″, 170 pounds, less than 30 minutes of vigorous exercise beyond daily routine activities) maintains her weight on about 1,900 calories per day, this too would be impossible. She can’t possibly eat less than nothing! How about eating nothing and running only 31 miles per day for a week? Now that would be a way to combine dieting and exercise to lose 10 pounds of stored body fat. Again, laughable.

Because 10 pounds of body fat in a week is out of the question, how realistic is the two pounds per week “safe” weight loss guideline? Once again, to answer this question, let’s go back to the numbers. Two pounds of fat weight is equivalent to 7,000 calories or 70 miles of running/walking per week. Is it reasonable to expect someone to run 10 miles per day every day of the week and at the same time consume the same food as usual? Or to eat 1,000 calories less than usual for seven days without going crazy? For our sample woman, cutting 1,000 calories would mean eating about half her usual intake and about 500 calories less than what her body really needs to maintain basic functions at rest.

By now it should be clear that even one annoying pound of fat holds a significant amount of energy. By cutting back food about 300 calories a day and by adding a 2 mile walk each day, a person could expect to lose one pound of body fat each week. If this new routine is kept up each day for a full year, it would represent a hefty 50 pound weight loss. On the other hand, it takes adding only 100 calories more each day (or moving 100 calories less) to add up to an extra 10 pounds in a year!
No matter how you do the math, successful weight management involves setting reasonable and realistic goals. One day’s diet and exercise routine won’t necessarily affect your weight the next day, and it may even take a few weeks for significant weight changes to register on the scale. Keep up with the habit changes, however, and they’re bound to pay off in fat loss as the energy deficits accumulate.

Before you jump into a weight loss program, you owe it to yourself to thoroughly understand the ways you can safely and effectively lose weight.
THINK ECOSLIM,USE ECOSLIM and testify to all friends and neighbor.

call to place that order today on the hotline 09080110263

#Loss Weight #ecoslim

Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by Essy44: 4:06am On Apr 12, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] please how do I get Eco Slim, am living at Enohia Itim Afikpo north in Ebonyi state. I need it seriously. Tnx God bless you.
Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by Essy44: 4:09am On Apr 12, 2017
Does it also make your stomach flat, cos I have big stomach and have been wishing it goes.
Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by erastus234: 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
chynwagod:
WEIGHT LOSS (This is the TRUTH)

Weight Loss: The Truth and the Lies?
How easy is it to lose weight in a limited time span? After all, TV and internet commercials claim that you can “lose 10 pounds in two weeks,” or even lose a pound every day. So after watching all these commercials and ads, we begin to believe that it’s an easy task to burn substantial fat in a short period of time. But you really need to ask, “Is fast weight loss really possible?

Two professional organizations, the National Institutes of Health and the American College of Sports Medicine, claim that no more than two pounds of weight loss a week is safe. It’s a guideline that medical experts use for helping individuals maintain a balance of losing fat while preserving lean body mass – and also for maintaining proper hydration. Granted that 2 pounds loss a week seems minor, compared to what the weight loss commercials offer the public!
Well, what’s truth, and what’s fiction? The first thing to consider is the energy it takes to lose 10 pounds of body fat. There are about 3,500 stored calories in a pound of body fat, so 10 pounds has 35,000 calories. On the average, most people burn about 100 calories when they run or walk. Therefore you’d have to run or walk 350 miles in the week, and this amounts to 50 miles a day. This assumes, of course, that your eating habits remain the same during this one week period.
Do you think it’s possible to cover 50 miles a day in walking or running mode? Even if you could, you’d be incredibly hungry and probably overeat. So losing 10 pounds in a week by exercise alone seems pretty silly, doesn’t it?

But what about losing 10 pounds of fat in a week by dieting? Is there a way to avoid eating 35,000 calories in a week (5,000 per day)? Considering that a typical middle-aged female (5’5″, 170 pounds, less than 30 minutes of vigorous exercise beyond daily routine activities) maintains her weight on about 1,900 calories per day, this too would be impossible. She can’t possibly eat less than nothing! How about eating nothing and running only 31 miles per day for a week? Now that would be a way to combine dieting and exercise to lose 10 pounds of stored body fat. Again, laughable.

Because 10 pounds of body fat in a week is out of the question, how realistic is the two pounds per week “safe” weight loss guideline? Once again, to answer this question, let’s go back to the numbers. Two pounds of fat weight is equivalent to 7,000 calories or 70 miles of running/walking per week. Is it reasonable to expect someone to run 10 miles per day every day of the week and at the same time consume the same food as usual? Or to eat 1,000 calories less than usual for seven days without going crazy? For our sample woman, cutting 1,000 calories would mean eating about half her usual intake and about 500 calories less than what her body really needs to maintain basic functions at rest.

By now it should be clear that even one annoying pound of fat holds a significant amount of energy. By cutting back food about 300 calories a day and by adding a 2 mile walk each day, a person could expect to lose one pound of body fat each week. If this new routine is kept up each day for a full year, it would represent a hefty 50 pound weight loss. On the other hand, it takes adding only 100 calories more each day (or moving 100 calories less) to add up to an extra 10 pounds in a year!
No matter how you do the math, successful weight management involves setting reasonable and realistic goals. One day’s diet and exercise routine won’t necessarily affect your weight the next day, and it may even take a few weeks for significant weight changes to register on the scale. Keep up with the habit changes, however, and they’re bound to pay off in fat loss as the energy deficits accumulate.

Before you jump into a weight loss program, you owe it to yourself to thoroughly understand the ways you can safely and effectively lose weight.
THINK ECOSLIM,USE ECOSLIM and testify to all friends and neighbor.

call to place that order today on the hotline 09080110263

#Loss Weight #ecoslim
. How much is it?
Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by chynwagod(f): 8:09am On Apr 18, 2017
Essy44:
[color=#770077][/color] please how do I get Eco Slim, am living at Enohia Itim Afikpo north in Ebonyi state. I need it seriously. Tnx God bless you.

Kindly check any leading pharmacy in Ebonyi state
Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by chynwagod(f): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
Deal with your habits!

In order to maintain a healthy lifestyle, it is important to have a change in your unhealthy lifestyle. There are habits you have to quit, and those you have to change.

Habits in the "quit" category would be smoking, drugs, and other unhealthy addictions. There's just no way to do any of these in a "healthy" way. It might take some time, but it's worth it if you want to lead a healthy lifestyle.

On the other hand, there are some habits that are not so bad, but can easily become a problem if taken too far. These include alcohol, sugar, caffeine and junk food. These things in moderation or on a "once-in-a-while" basis are doable, as long as the majority of your choices are mindful and healthful.

Tell us how you are dealing with your habits, and don't forget to use the hash tag; #fitnesssaturday, #ecoslim
Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by Juwton: 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
The No.: 1 Organic Agricultural Forum called Farm Herbal Pro Group on Telegram which is a "No Holds Barred Platform" that discusses agriculture.
Just within the space of 3 months the educative and versatile Farm Herbal Group on WhatsApp was inundated with inquires from enthusiastic farmers and members, to the extent that all the spaces on the WhatsApp platform were filled up quickly; In addition, lot of people could not get registered on the WhatsApp, Hence, the migration to a larger platform; Telegram was necessary.
The Farm Herbal Pro on Telegram is a veritable forum where proven scientific information and latest easy farming solutions are shared.
The group contributions to easy and cost cutting agricultural practices such as in Poultry, Livestock, Dairy and Fisheries cannot be over emphasised. It should be noted that these contributions come at no cost, IT IS FREE.
Do not be left out of this great forum, join this train on Telegram where you can learn, teach, ask questions, do business and share knowledge without any fear.
If you are interested, kindly contact me through WhatsApp on 09096429203
Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by omogin(f): 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Thanks for calling the native Dr that posted this to order
Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 10, 2017
Drugs like Ecoslim contain Orlistat and should not be used without a doctors prescription. Ask your doctor whether it is right for you.

Just to set the facts straight, Ecoslim is approved by NAFDAC and is useful as part of a doctor prescribed treatent.

You can check nafdac approved drugs at http://rxnigeria.com.

Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by chynwagod(f): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
omogin:
Thanks for calling the native Dr that posted this to order
Wow....Native Doctor. It's well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour / Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) / It's October 13 (no Bra Day)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.