Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Ecoslim: All You Need To Know - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ecoslim: All You Need To Know (47314 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by chynwagod(f): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
nafresh:
Drugs like Ecoslim contain Orlistat and should not be used without a doctors prescription. Ask your doctor whether it is right for you.

Just to set the facts straight, Ecoslim is approved by NAFDAC and is useful as part of a doctor prescribed treatent.

You can check nafdac approved drugs at http://rxnigeria.com.

Thanks Nafresh. I really appreciate
Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by Topahgrace: 2:23am On Jan 18, 2018
Pls what’s the price of the ecoslim am in Edo State let me try to get over here please
Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by ojasweb(m): 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
As a biochemist, i can emphatically tell anyone that cares to listen that this is poison. While should anyone want to alter his/her natural biochemical process just to loose fat in a rapid way. This is not right. Fat-loss is a lifelong approach not a one-off thing.
Eat right, exercise right,minimize stress, drink lots of water and sleep well and watch how those fats come off slowly but surely.

As a biochemist myself, i can emphatically tell you that all the available drugs in the market, one way or the other, alter the biochemical processes in the body.
Preventing the absorption of TAGs in the body is a normal approach particularly for overweight individual who are at risk of obesity and diabetes mellitus. So, what is wrong if Olistat helps prevent diabetes and reduce obesity?

1 Like

Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by goodgirl247: 2:20am On Jul 03, 2020
Orlistat is a dangerous drug. I took it done years ago. Wetin my eyes see ehn
Re: Ecoslim: All You Need To Know by Rosemallow(f): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2022
Does it reduce bumbum

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured / How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? / Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.