Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

The Lord's Army Generals Of The Holyspirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord's Army Generals Of The Holyspirit (625 Views)

Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / 2 Army Generals Set To Form Terrorist Group That Will Destroy Nigeria – Gbujie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lord's Army Generals Of The Holyspirit by TechRex(m): 11:49pm On May 29, 2016
God bless u guys as you read this, the lords army gohs is a new spiritual group that was created and we aim on manifesting the power and communion of the holyghost, we share the sound word of Christ, we help people, we bring healing to homes, we engage on crusades, we storm hospitals.

This is big and I can just start with few young apostles I need other hands, if you are willing to join please support by liking our fb page
The lord's army gohs. We are men of spirit and full time intercessors.

Please sorry for this unstructured post.
God bless

(1) (Reply)

I Find This Funny / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/07/16 / Why Are Women More Religious Than Men ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.