Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Hello Ladies And Gentlemen, Please I Nead Your Help. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Hello Ladies And Gentlemen, Please I Nead Your Help. (400 Views)

How Much Do These Roofing Materials Cost? I Need Your Help. / LADIES AND GENTLEMEN CHECK OUT THIS PROPERTIES AND GET INSTANT REWARD / 3 Bedrooms BQ Construction At Mowe! I Need Your Help **I Am A Novice In Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello Ladies And Gentlemen, Please I Nead Your Help. by dave4dim: 5:40am On May 30, 2016
Am planning to start a house project in portharcurt,but i dont have an idea as the amount it may cost.the house is two story building, ground
foor will have [1] 2 bedroom flat and [2] 1bedroom flat making it 3 flat for ground floor. the same with first and second floor, making it 9 flat in total

please will appreciate it if anyone can help me, in giving me an idea the amount of: stone, rod or iron, sand, block

plank, latrate, nails, cement and price of labour from foundation to the rooffing level.

many thanks
Re: Hello Ladies And Gentlemen, Please I Nead Your Help. by Fadelex(m): 7:28am On May 30, 2016
dave4dim:
Am planning to start a house project in portharcurt,but i dont have an idea as the amount it may cost.the house is two story building, ground
foor will have [1] 2 bedroom flat and [2] 1bedroom flat making it 3 flat for ground floor. the same with first and second floor, making it 9 flat in total

please will appreciate it if anyone can help me, in giving me an idea the amount of: stone, rod or iron, sand, block

plank, latrate, nails, cement and price of labour from foundation to the rooffing level.

many thanks
do you have a design on ground? what is the total size of the land? what is the nature of the soil? I'm guessing we'll have to go for raft foundation due to my experience in that terrain. send the details to fadelex2000@yahoo.com for further discussion. thanks
Re: Hello Ladies And Gentlemen, Please I Nead Your Help. by Fadelex(m): 9:31am On Jun 01, 2016
still haven't heard from you.

(1) (Reply)

Humanitarian Funding For Housing/education/healthcare Projects / To Let In Lagos / A 5beddroom Bungalow For Sale And A Block Of 3bedroom Flat For Sale At Isolo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.