Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Activities Of Corper Lawyers In Kaduna State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Activities Of Corper Lawyers In Kaduna State (1899 Views)

Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) / Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Activities Of Corper Lawyers In Kaduna State by Arabella09(f): 10:08am On May 30, 2016
Corp Legal Aid NYSC CDS Group, of Kaduna State, made up of Lawyers serving within the State, on the 25th of this month visited G.G.S.S(Government Girls Secondary School) Kawo,Kaduna State. To eduacte the students on their Rights and Obligations under the Nigerian Constitution, Rights of the Girl Child and also Counsel them on Career Decisions.

1 Like

Re: Activities Of Corper Lawyers In Kaduna State by deidre(f): 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
I know this has nothing to do with your post, but I really need to ask you some questions on female lawyers serving in Kaduna. I'd be grateful if you could give me a means of reaching you. Thanks.
Re: Activities Of Corper Lawyers In Kaduna State by Arabella09(f): 12:48am On Oct 31, 2019
deidre:
I know this has nothing to do with your post, but I really need to ask you some questions on female lawyers serving in Kaduna. I'd be grateful if you could give me a means of reaching you. Thanks.

I am sorry, I am just seeing this post in 2019. Please accept my sincere apologies.
Re: Activities Of Corper Lawyers In Kaduna State by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
where can a NYSC lawyer work in Kaduna apart from ministry of Justice and law firms?
Re: Activities Of Corper Lawyers In Kaduna State by deidre(f): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
Arabella09:

I am sorry, I am just seeing this post in 2019. Please accept my sincere apologies.

Hi @Arabella09, it’s okay. I wanted to ask about PPA options and serving in Kaduna generally. I was posted to Kaduna in November 2016. I decided to stay and I’m always glad that I did.

I even forgot that I made a post here but seeing it and seeing the pictures of Legal Aid and reading words like “Kawo” bring back fond memories smiley. It doesn’t help that we’re in November and today, the weather feels like it did 3 years ago.

Nostalgia just hit pretty hard but thanks to it, my day just got a whole lot better! smiley

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You Should Never Do To Your NYSC Documents / Fully-funded Masters Scholarship In China / Please Who Knows Any Company In Port Harcourt That Can Accept A Youth Corper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.