Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Professor Of Philosophy Laid-in-state In His House - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Of Philosophy Laid-in-state In His House (28872 Views)

Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School / Many Geologists Are Riding Okada - Olugbenga Okunlola, UI Professor Of Geology / Emily Alemika: First Female Professor Of Law From Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Of Philosophy Laid-in-state In His House by Unblockable: 12:10pm On May 30, 2016
This should be modified @Lalasticlala.
Re: Professor Of Philosophy Laid-in-state In His House by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 30, 2016
Rip to him

btw, y'all shud download my new song titled kuti @ https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/95310
Re: Professor Of Philosophy Laid-in-state In His House by BrightEye(m): 12:15pm On May 30, 2016
aminho:
What do u knw
probably I know what you don't know.
Re: Professor Of Philosophy Laid-in-state In His House by isarumah(m): 12:17pm On May 30, 2016
very wrong heading.
Re: Professor Of Philosophy Laid-in-state In His House by joeshed(m): 12:19pm On May 30, 2016
man is a being unto death -martin Heidegger
Re: Professor Of Philosophy Laid-in-state In His House by murtalaa(m): 12:41pm On May 30, 2016
ednut1:
wrong title. i first think say na ghost dey post for facebook
he posted that message when his colleague friend died.
Re: Professor Of Philosophy Laid-in-state In His House by agbalej(m): 1:23pm On May 30, 2016
No matter the glories we have here on earth, in grave we are all equal.
Re: Professor Of Philosophy Laid-in-state In His House by micronut(m): 1:37pm On May 30, 2016
Uninformed Op... This is a renowned Ilorin don, he died while I was serving in may 2014 and buried the same day according to Islam rights.. One of Ilorin most respected son. Your post is not making any sense at all Op.
Re: Professor Of Philosophy Laid-in-state In His House by nwachonum: 1:38pm On May 30, 2016
hahahaha
Re: Professor Of Philosophy Laid-in-state In His House by ezigr8(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2016
rip to the dead but this is not strange
Re: Professor Of Philosophy Laid-in-state In His House by xreal: 8:36pm On May 30, 2016
Prof. Shehu Jimoh, easy going professor of education.

hmm.

Op, una wan kill am d second time?
Re: Professor Of Philosophy Laid-in-state In His House by kenoz(m): 9:22pm On May 30, 2016
RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anthony Chukwudi Mazeli, Soldier Tops His Class In University Of Lancaster, UK / University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) / I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.