Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Please Advice On 3.5m - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Advice On 3.5m (461 Views)

My Employer Does Not Want Me To Leave - Please Advice Me / Ekiti Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike / How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice On 3.5m by inthack: 11:05am On May 30, 2016
Good day NL.

Please I need an advice on a capital I invested in a construction company 2years back, , the capital is 3.650,000..... and getting 5% every month as interest rate...though I do get get interest but it comes in whenever the MD feels like, I need a good way to address this issues so I can be getting the interest on every 3months.....as we speak, he is oweing me 11months... how do I address this issue with maturity,,, to keep the friendship intact and for business to grow......But I think he needs to listen to me since am the one givng out the loan...

Thank you
Re: Please Advice On 3.5m by Hero10001: 11:28am On May 30, 2016
It's either you stole the money or you got a share from dasuki cos apparently, it showed you didn't work for the money.
If you had laboured for it, you wouldn't be this slow.
Re: Please Advice On 3.5m by dxdiag(m): 9:18am On May 31, 2016
Why nt buy treasury bill with the money and be rest assured dat every 91days, or 180days or 364days u will ve more dan 8% paid in anually or better still put ur money in a fixed depist account for a short period say two months interval and watch ur money rollover in 6% or more.
Make enquiry about treasury bill and fixed deposit in ur bank or contact a stock broker to put u through and thank me later instead of letting som1 hold ur money and wont pay ur intrest as agreed.
Remember to put ur money where ur mind is.

(1) (Reply)

Package Your Industry With Concurrent / How To Work Effectively Without Stress / What Are A Few Things That Very Successful People Never Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.