Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) (25478 Views)

I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / Her Firm Increased Her Pay To Match That Of a New Job (Please Advise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by ConcNiggress56(f): 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
i am decent and hardworking. i don't wear provocative outfits although i stay classy. this my father's agemate has been on my neck for some time now just to go down with me. i keep telling him NO and all but he won't bulge a bit. he's got a wife and kids.. i don't wanna ruin his home neither do i want to put my own future in jeopardy by sleeping with him..

however, jobs are very scarce in this country and i don't wanna lose this 6-figure paying job cos he keeps threatening to lay me off if i don't do his bidding.. what do i do?? please advice!!

mods.. i will appreciate if you can push this to fp... i am so confused right now... i need people's opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by LordIsaac(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hmmm...kai...this is when you need a miracle. For, if a morally bankrupt fellow sets his eyes on you, he'll stop at nothing to make you see who's in charge. So, pray, and look for another job. Meanwhile: remember Joseph and Portiphar's wife...you will be elevated if you pass this test!
Although, I see this thread as a figment of your imagination...a mere fiction....considering your previous threads.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Spartanville(m): 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
wink grin just go to the other room

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by soberdrunk(m): 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
Once a 'randy' boss sets his eyes on you its almost impossible for him to let go, its almost like a lion setting his eyes on a goat. Have no fear hun, i said "almost impossible" not "impossible", there are two things you can do------

1) Bring him a "better" sacrifice i.e bring him a runs girl that looks and has the same body structure like you, if he isnt a "super" randy man he will divert his attention to her but if he is already "addicted" to you then we move to No. 2

2) This No.2 is a bit extreme beacuse it requires some props and costuming and involves you getting partially 'naked'. Fear not!! You dont have to go all the way, firstly you need to get an artist to make you the 'weirdest' looking waist beads ever(jujulike) and get temporary werid looking tattoos and marks all around your body especially in areas that a man will notice first when he is with you alone e.g laps, waist clevage areas and invite him over to your house. When you guys are alone display the weird waist beads and make him see the marks and tattoos, if he still trys to touch break his head and start looking for another job because the man is the younger brother of Lucifer angry angry

255 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Blitzeee(m): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
Resign and look for another job,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Sunnymatey(m): 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
The choice is urs. Frm ur statemnt u ar already yielding to his advances cus u cant stand loosing a job that pays in 6 figures.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by ConcNiggress56(f): 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
soberdrunk:
Once a 'randy' boss sets his eyes on you its almost impossible for him to let go, its almost like a lion setting his eyes on a goat. Have no fear hun, i said "almost impossible" not "impossible", there are two things you can do------

1) Bring him a "better" sacrifice i.e bring him a runs girl that looks and has the same body structure like you, if he isnt a "super" randy man he will divert his attention to her but if he is already "addicted" to you then we move to No. 2

2) This No.2 is a bit extreme beacuse it requires some props and costuming and involves you getting partially 'naked'. Fear not!! You dont have to go all the way, firstly you need to get an artist to make you the 'weirdest' looking waist beads ever(jujulike) and get temporary werid looking tattoos and marks all around your body especially in areas that a man will notice first when he is with you alone e.g laps, waist clevage areas and invite him over to your house. When you guys are alone display the weird waist beads and make him see the marks and tattoos, if he still trys to touch break his head and start looking for another job because the man is the younger brother of Lucifer angry angry

nawa ooo

this your advice get as e be..
i say i no wan chop something, you say make i smell am..

thanks for the #1 tip.. that is manageable..

48 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Aparche(f): 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
Let your prayer topic be that "God should deliver you from unreasonable & wicked men" like your boss.
You will be surprised that he will stop disturbing you and will also not sack you. In fact he will come to
you and apologize for his behaviour. Then come back here and testify...

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by ConcNiggress56(f): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
Sunnymatey:
The choice is urs. Frm ur statemnt u ar already yielding to his advances cus u cant stand loosing a job that pays in 6 figures.

just carry your tecno t5wharever commot for here.. you think it is easy to be laid off a job and get another..

a girl's got needs.. and i am Ms independent. i dont want a man helping me in cash.. he's going to demand for kinds..

i have no bf coz it is their free ticket to getting cheap sex.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by ConcNiggress56(f): 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
the mentions are craayy!!
thanks y'all.. i do appreciate you for your time and wealth of knowledge..

however, if i drop retroviral drugs on my table and/or record his advances..

either way, i am still gon lose a job..

no one wants to keep an HIV patient in his rank..

i understMd i.can surle him of i am laid offf if i can get to record his actions.. but it's just too
risky..
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
This is how SCAM will start...
Next topic will be my boss sacked me Cus I refused his advances..
Next topic will be: Help me Nairalanders to start a business or feed. Make una continue...

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by soberdrunk(m): 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

nawa ooo

this your advice get as e be..
i say i no wan chop something, you say make i smell am..

thanks for the #1 tip.. that is manageable..

Hahahahaha! If that is you in the profile picture, i now know why your oga wants to "chop" you. You are an "oloju come and do", you have "come and do"(seductive) eyes. Goodluck though and if it doesnt end well, send me your Cv grin

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by rawpadgin(m): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
convince 5 of ur male friends or brothers to give u a portrait of them

write R. I. P on each and every one of the picture

take the pictures to his office & tell him that everyone of those guys died after they had sex with you

then watch him give u ur space

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by gratefulheart(m): 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Your prayer is more than enough if you are really serious and genuine.

The way you are talking is like you are real to do it. You are only looking for validation.

Get serious please and save your save from destruction that you will regret all the days of your life.

ConcNiggress56:

thanks hun.. please pray for me.. mine isn't enough

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Seun(m): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
Beauty giveth jobs, and beauty taketh jobs away. You should start saving as much of your salary as possible, and searching for a new job. Don't be rude to him but don't entertain his creepy flirting at all. Make yourself an exemplary, indispensable employee who has no time for nonsense.

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by ConcNiggress56(f): 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
gratefulheart:
Your prayer is more than enough if you are really serious and genuine.

The way you are talking is like you are real to do it. You are only looking for validation.

Get serious please and save your save from destruction that you will regret all the days of your life.

what would you have me do if you were in my shoes??
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Omotayor123(f): 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
Seun has said it all.. Good Luck!
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Omotayor123(f): 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
Spartanville:
wink grin just go to the other room
grin grin cheesy

But OP isn't joking right now, her future is at stake, she needs our prayers and Advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by ConcNiggress56(f): 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
Seun:
Beauty giveth jobs, and beauty taketh jobs away. You should start saving as much of your salary as possible, and searching for a new job. Don't be rude to him but don't entertain his creepy flirting at all. Make yourself an exemplary, indispensable employee who has no time for nonsense.

seun.. on my thread?? i feel honoured right now smiley

thanks for your contribution..

lalasticlala..what do you have to say oo??

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by tommynico(m): 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

just carry your tecno t5wharever commot for here.. you think it is easy to be laid off a job and get another..

a girl's got needs.. and i am Ms independent. i dont want a man helping me in cash.. he's going to demand for kinds..

i have no bf coz it is their free ticket to getting cheap sex.

Not all boys are randy, some are quite nice and respectful, you might even have one begging for ur heart but unfortunately, you've friendzoned him already.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Donpelz: 1:07am On Oct 19, 2016
hello....FOR SEPTIC TANK REMOVAL OR WASTE REMOVAL
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by nmreports: 6:17am On Oct 19, 2016
Very dangerous and dicey situation.
You are a prey and like every hunter, the adrenaline and desires emanating not only from the man but from his "m-hood" whenever he sees you won't let him give up.

I can imagine the throbbing in his trousers every morning. Trying to hide it while smiling sheepishly. I can imagine all the styles he has drawn as a plan on a paper.

Very very intense feeling when you especially know this person works for you and the control is in your hands. The bruise on his ego etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by veekid(m): 6:42am On Oct 19, 2016
Re-sign
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by SpitsOnYoruba: 6:42am On Oct 19, 2016

I remember once when my dad gave me money to pay the electricity bill but instead i bought a lottery ticket for a brand new car. When i got home,i explained to my dad what i did and he beat the crap out of me. But the next day,when my dad woke up and opened the door,outside my house was a brand new car. We all cried especially me,because the car was from the Nepa company,they were there to cut off the electricity, my dad beat the crap out of me again

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by bbbabes(f): 6:42am On Oct 19, 2016
Just play along
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Noblesoul123: 6:43am On Oct 19, 2016
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by bbbabes(f): 6:43am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by bbbabes(f): 6:43am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 19, 2016
I don't know what to say because in the long run,the man will sack you,if you didn't yield to his advances.

better start saving,and expect the worst..

except you can blackmail him too,by deliberately chatting dirty with him,or on phone, or record your conversation with him at the office,if he wants to sack you,threaten him to expose him to his wife, and public.

he won't sack you,but plan your exit too.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Noblesoul123: 6:44am On Oct 19, 2016
Show him pepper in Za Ozza room

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by sojiboy(m): 6:44am On Oct 19, 2016
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by orlarbissy(f): 6:44am On Oct 19, 2016
Tell him you are pregnant , hmmmmm wait that won't work. Let me think of another way out undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abj Law School Dress Code / (PHOTO) What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do / Today, I Quit Gambling!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.