Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Say Goodbye To Being Broke With Guaranteed FULL TIME Correct Score Predictions! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Say Goodbye To Being Broke With Guaranteed FULL TIME Correct Score Predictions! (1833 Views)

World Cup: Mbappe's Score Brace As France Beats Argentina 4-3 (Pics, Video) / Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) / Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Denmark 2 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Goodbye To Being Broke With Guaranteed FULL TIME Correct Score Predictions! by tappy101(m): 11:06am On May 30, 2016
All I see is green. Yesterday's success story coming through. All thanks to God.

Re: Say Goodbye To Being Broke With Guaranteed FULL TIME Correct Score Predictions! by tobodex(m): 11:25am On May 30, 2016
Hello, am interested in your games, how can I reach u. Thanks
Re: Say Goodbye To Being Broke With Guaranteed FULL TIME Correct Score Predictions! by tappy101(m): 11:40am On May 30, 2016
tobodex:
Text me.. contact details on my signature.
Re: Say Goodbye To Being Broke With Guaranteed FULL TIME Correct Score Predictions! by okeyngene: 11:40am On May 30, 2016
Criminals everywhere u go
Re: Say Goodbye To Being Broke With Guaranteed FULL TIME Correct Score Predictions! by fowowe411: 12:37pm On May 30, 2016
tappy101:
All I see is green. Yesterday's success story coming through. All thanks to God.
Can you post the bet code of your winning yesterday let's confirm
Re: Say Goodbye To Being Broke With Guaranteed FULL TIME Correct Score Predictions! by tappy101(m): 1:20pm On May 30, 2016
The sun does not
beg to shine. I don't have to prove myself to any of you broke big mouths. Just keep watching this thread.
Re: Say Goodbye To Being Broke With Guaranteed FULL TIME Correct Score Predictions! by visita: 3:12pm On May 30, 2016
contact this scammer at your own peril. No bet code on his ticket, very typical of scammers. Post your betting history if you're sure of yourself.
Re: Say Goodbye To Being Broke With Guaranteed FULL TIME Correct Score Predictions! by khattab02: 5:02pm On May 30, 2016
grin grin grin

Guranteed??

grin grin grin

All these punters and gamblers sef!
Re: Say Goodbye To Being Broke With Guaranteed FULL TIME Correct Score Predictions! by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 30, 2016
undecided
tobodex:

Sorry to ask , How old are you ?? undecided
tobodex:

Sorry to ask , How old are you ??
Re: Say Goodbye To Being Broke With Guaranteed FULL TIME Correct Score Predictions! by Kylekent59: 8:16pm On May 30, 2016
All of them na thief. I ave dat winning ticket. I saw it on many bbm channel. What they do is to paste people's winning ticket and claim dey were d one dat helped them. Scammers beware. Dis same person duped me of 7k with those pic
Re: Say Goodbye To Being Broke With Guaranteed FULL TIME Correct Score Predictions! by tobodex(m): 9:43pm On May 30, 2016
Dexter247:
undecided

Sorry to ask , How old are you ?? undecided

Sorry to ask , How old are you ??

Am above 18 yrs sha.... smiley
Re: Say Goodbye To Being Broke With Guaranteed FULL TIME Correct Score Predictions! by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 30, 2016
tobodex:

Am above 18 yrs sha.... smiley

Ok, and you don't know a photoshopped image when you see one... sorry if i am sounding rude but I hate seeing my fellow niggas get scammed.

1 Like

Re: Say Goodbye To Being Broke With Guaranteed FULL TIME Correct Score Predictions! by Nobody: 8:14am On May 31, 2016
I'm going to sound it very clear; if you contact this scammer, you obviously don't know what to do with your money.
Re: Say Goodbye To Being Broke With Guaranteed FULL TIME Correct Score Predictions! by Carlymosha: 11:36am On May 31, 2016
you have a sure source of correct score pal?
Re: Say Goodbye To Being Broke With Guaranteed FULL TIME Correct Score Predictions! by tappy101(m): 9:10am On Jun 15, 2016
Yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Live Bet / Boxing Fans Come In!!!!! / Fifa Releases Shocking Names Of Nominees For Best Player Of The Year 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.