Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Rubber Trash Picking – Another Occupation In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rubber Trash Picking – Another Occupation In Nigeria (402 Views)

Top 5 Courses That You May Regret Picking In 2018 Jamb / University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) / Ice-cream Vendoring - Another Occupation In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rubber Trash Picking – Another Occupation In Nigeria by Helloo(f): 1:14pm On May 30, 2016
Most of us are used to the habit of throwing away the container of almost everything we use. Well, in some Nigerian homes, we get to convert a really good container into putting something else. I remember when I was a kid, I converted the empty container of my Pears cream into the place I store the beads for my hair. Some others convert the empty container into putting their ogili okpei, crayfish and other spices for cooking.

But, no matter what, there are always some containers we still have to throw away. The good thing to know is that, those things we call trash are sources of income for others.

The rubber trash pickers are those involved in picking rubber trash from dustbins and selling them to companies. These companies recycle the trash and use them ....... continue reading here http://somtochukwu.com/rubbertrash/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Scrap Post UTME / Siwes / UNIBEN: University Of Benin Refunding Money Back To Candidates (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.