Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Practical Training Seminar On Foodstuff Export Biz And How To Get Buyers(photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Practical Training Seminar On Foodstuff Export Biz And How To Get Buyers(photos) (1273 Views)

Current Price Of Foodstuff In Nigeria In June 2017 / Current Price Of Bag Of Rice, Beans And Foodstuff In Nigeria. Month Of June / Castle Kayboy Local Foodstuff Export Special Origin And Beyong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Practical Training Seminar On Foodstuff Export Biz And How To Get Buyers(photos) by demola2100: 2:15pm On May 30, 2016
Looking To Start Up A New Business? Then Start Your
Own Agro products Export Business With As Little As
Twenty Thousand Naira And Make Over Hundred Percent
Profit Right From Home Without Leaving Your Present
Job.
Become a trained exporter and make money from Agro
Commodity export business!!! Attend our hands-on, in-
depth and practical training on Export Business for
Nigerian start-ups, manufacturers , traders,
entrepreneurs, students and the unemployed seeking for
new opportunities and interested to start a highly
profitable export business in Nigeria.
COURSE CONTENT:
* Understanding Export Business For Beginners
*Basic Questions On Export
*Product Sourcing And Market Selection
*Choosing The Right Exportable Products For You
* How To Start Getting Regular Orders/Contracts From
Abroad Almost On Daily Basis
*What A Beginner Exporter Needs To Know
*Sourcing Export Trade Information
* New Guideline For Export Procedures And
Documentation In Nigeria
*Understanding Export INCOTERMS
* Payment Methods
*Export Procedure In Diagrammatic Format
* Insurance And Risk Management.
* Solving Logistics Problems In Export Business
Attend our in depth and practical training on Saturday,
6th August, 2016 at Kokodome, Dugbe, Ibadan for just N10,000 only, Limited
seat available I must say.
For reservation, send your name and location to
08185192969 Or 09085481735.
Time: 10am Prompt.

Re: Practical Training Seminar On Foodstuff Export Biz And How To Get Buyers(photos) by ademasta(m): 2:17pm On May 30, 2016
Cool
Re: Practical Training Seminar On Foodstuff Export Biz And How To Get Buyers(photos) by demola2100: 4:46pm On May 30, 2016
ademasta:
Cool
Thanks
Re: Practical Training Seminar On Foodstuff Export Biz And How To Get Buyers(photos) by demola2100: 11:01am On May 31, 2016
demola2100:

Thanks

Book for your seat reservation today
Re: Practical Training Seminar On Foodstuff Export Biz And How To Get Buyers(photos) by demola2100: 7:49pm On May 31, 2016
demola2100:

it's going to be mind blowing
Re: Practical Training Seminar On Foodstuff Export Biz And How To Get Buyers(photos) by demola2100: 7:49pm On May 31, 2016
demola2100:

Re: Practical Training Seminar On Foodstuff Export Biz And How To Get Buyers(photos) by demola2100: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2016
demola2100:

I must say, few seat left
Re: Practical Training Seminar On Foodstuff Export Biz And How To Get Buyers(photos) by demola2100: 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
demola2100:

I must say, few seat left

Less than 48 hours
Re: Practical Training Seminar On Foodstuff Export Biz And How To Get Buyers(photos) by demola2100: 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
demola2100:

Less than 48 hours

Another seminar is here again!
Venue at Kokodome, Dugbe Ibadan.
Time: 10am prompt. I promise you, it going to be explosive.
Re: Practical Training Seminar On Foodstuff Export Biz And How To Get Buyers(photos) by demola2100: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
demola2100:

Another seminar is here again! Venue at Kokodome, Dugbe Ibadan. Time: 10am prompt. I promise you, it going to be explosive.
Interested candidates should text their names to the above numbers
Re: Practical Training Seminar On Foodstuff Export Biz And How To Get Buyers(photos) by graciousme(f): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hello food lovers,

My name is Kemi Oladipo. I recently completed a course on 'Biosafety of plant Biotechnology' at Marche Polytechnic University,Ancona,Italy.

I am currently conducting a survey on the 'Readiness of Nigerians for the commercialization of genetically modified crops in Nigeria'. I am using the social media and other associated entities to share the survey.
I will your support and provide you a medium to express your opinion about genetically modified foods in Nigeria. Please find the link to the survey below.

Available to answer any question. Kind regards,

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLvbgIbUnannWQCz01AW8FIVT1aq4JCba1ki6lQV84QAcKBQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Kemi
Re: Practical Training Seminar On Foodstuff Export Biz And How To Get Buyers(photos) by demola2100: 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
graciousme:
Hello food lovers,

My name is Kemi Oladipo. I recently completed a course on 'Biosafety of plant Biotechnology' at Marche Polytechnic University,Ancona,Italy.

I am currently conducting a survey on the 'Readiness of Nigerians for the commercialization of genetically modified crops in Nigeria'. I am using the social media and other associated entities to share the survey.
I will your support and provide you a medium to express your opinion about genetically modified foods in Nigeria. Please find the link to the survey below.

Available to answer any question. Kind regards,

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLvbgIbUnannWQCz01AW8FIVT1aq4JCba1ki6lQV84QAcKBQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Dont be left out

Kemi

(1) (Reply)

Omg!!! Can You Accept This As Your Birthday Gift ? / 10 Reasons You Need A Sugar Detox Right Now / What Are Your Kids Doing This Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.