Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,534 members, 7,954,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

Omg!!! Can You Accept This As Your Birthday Gift ? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Omg!!! Can You Accept This As Your Birthday Gift ? (1288 Views)

Order For Your Birthday Pastries At Affordable Rate / Do You Remember Using Any Of These Bottles To Celebrate Your Birthday (photo) / Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!!! Can You Accept This As Your Birthday Gift ? by Mrop(m): 7:18am On Sep 25, 2016
A lady shared the photo of this shit of a cake on Facebook and said she made it for love’s 40th birthday.

See how they twirled the shit and made it look as brown as a real one… Yuck! The thought of it being shit won’t make me eat it...

Can you eat this kind of cake ?! see pics below

http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/omg-can-you-accept-this-as-your.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyB3

Re: Omg!!! Can You Accept This As Your Birthday Gift ? by whitebeard(m): 7:19am On Sep 25, 2016
If it has sugar yes
Re: Omg!!! Can You Accept This As Your Birthday Gift ? by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 25, 2016
Amma eat it with my eyes closed
Re: Omg!!! Can You Accept This As Your Birthday Gift ? by paschal47(m): 7:28am On Sep 25, 2016
the cake is dead and gone
Re: Omg!!! Can You Accept This As Your Birthday Gift ? by beycity(m): 7:42am On Sep 25, 2016
To me, Cake is Cake.
Re: Omg!!! Can You Accept This As Your Birthday Gift ? by missKiffy(f): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2016
This is creativity but for her to make this kind of cake for her birthday, I assume she always like to shit grin
Re: Omg!!! Can You Accept This As Your Birthday Gift ? by brandonobi(m): 7:49am On Sep 25, 2016
it it tastes like cake then who is complaining
Re: Omg!!! Can You Accept This As Your Birthday Gift ? by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyB3

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Vanilla Cupcakes / Snake: Puff Adder At The Mosque!! / Fast Food Jonits And Their Fradulent Front Line Cashiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.