Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Ebonyi Wins Democracy School Debate 2016 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ebonyi Wins Democracy School Debate 2016 (8370 Views)

Indonesia 2017 World School Debate: Anambra Contingents Shine! / Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate / Nairaland Inter School Debate: Auchi Polytechnic: Winner 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Wins Democracy School Debate 2016 by DLioness(f): 11:14pm On May 30, 2016
Viktor1983:

Who told you all these lies?
I'm Anambrarian, feels good seeing ebonyi coming up...
We are republican in nature, we don't swing like that...
Let the eagle perch,Let the hawk perch...
The one who says others won't perch, may it's wings break!
When other igbo States grow in strength, it's all good for ndi-igbo.
Do you get jealous when your brother does positive things?
Stop lying. I knw u Anambra fools vry well.
Re: Ebonyi Wins Democracy School Debate 2016 by engrchykae(m): 11:29pm On May 30, 2016
DLioness:
whethr eductd or nt, dy ar all senseless. Which economy? Mtchwwww do u tink Anambra 's economy is bta dn that of Ebonyi? They ar the ones tarnishn our image abroad wt drugs. Anambra drug barons!
you shouldn't bother about our image in nigeria because no matter what we do the only unifying factor the rest of Nigeria shares in common is hatred against igbos.
I was in kano state in 2010 and an accident happened involving a luxurious bus travelling to the east and most of the passengers died,do you know that a pretty igala girl was jubilating at the news that it must be igbos and its good for them and i asked her whether anyone on the said bus ever wronged her but she just looked at me and continued her madness.
My dear drug barons cut across every state as ibb started it with Gloria okon and Tinubu is also a drug baron.
I dont know about you but i will stand by my brothers no matter what and God willing if it comes to arm struggle,i will enlist.
Stop wishing for a good Nigeria because Nigeria was not meant to be good and one from the onset.
We condemn our own while the whole north were defending fulani herdsmen claiming they are from lybia.i have said enough.
Nigerians cant stop hating and envying our people.
Re: Ebonyi Wins Democracy School Debate 2016 by DLioness(f): 11:44pm On May 30, 2016
engrchykae:
you shouldn't bother about our image in nigeria because no matter what we do the only unifying factor the rest of Nigeria shares in common is hatred against igbos.
I was in kano state in 2010 and an accident happened involving a luxurious bus travelling to the east and most of the passengers died,do you know that a pretty igala girl was jubilating at the news that it must be igbos and its good for them and i asked her whether anyone on the said bus ever wronged her but she just looked at me and continued her madness.
My dear drug barons cut across every state as ibb started it with Gloria okon and Tinubu is also a drug baron.
I dont know about you but i will stand by my brothers no matter what and God willing if it comes to arm struggle,i will enlist.
Stop wishing for a good Nigeria because Nigeria was not meant to be good and one from the onset.
We condemn our own while the whole north were defending fulani herdsmen claiming they are from lybia.i have said enough.
Nigerians cant stop hating and envying our people.
Ur nice speech cnt kill my hatred for Anambra ppl it MAY mitigate it though.
Re: Ebonyi Wins Democracy School Debate 2016 by Mekanus(m): 1:13am On May 31, 2016
DLioness:
Stop lying. I knw u Anambra fools vry well.

sis. easy oo
Re: Ebonyi Wins Democracy School Debate 2016 by EKOSuperior(m): 9:07am On May 31, 2016
Proudly Ebonyian, we work tirelessly, we never get lazy both in manual labour and academics, one of these days the sky will be our starting point. May God bless the Salt Of The Nation.
Re: Ebonyi Wins Democracy School Debate 2016 by engrchykae(m): 9:35am On May 31, 2016
DLioness:
Ur nice speech cnt kill my hatred for Anambra ppl it MAY mitigate it though.
i understand your point clearly and i can go to buttress ur point as in their too much bragging,reckless and desperate desire for material things even at the expense of human lives,lack of respect for those who are firm enough to be moved by material things by vilifying them as lazy people and so on but another point is that the anambra spirit helped us to stage a comeback quickly after the war,if left for us in imo state,there will no difference between us and some yoruba states.
The fulanis are the troublemakers in Nigeria but i haven't seen any northerner condemn their desperate cravings for power.
Why then should i condemn my brothers.
When we have our own nation,we can sort these things out but for now no matter what my brothers do i will support them.
Re: Ebonyi Wins Democracy School Debate 2016 by Alchisim: 10:39am On May 31, 2016
Ebonyians are naturally gifted areas likes dabeting.Do u know that a team 4rm the same state(Ebonyi) led nigeria to Dubai and Netherland in 2010 and 2011 respectively. So, representing nigeria without them is like playing injustice and going to fail at the same time. Proud of U Ebonyians.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Wins Democracy School Debate 2016 by waynejesus: 12:26pm On May 31, 2016
dey dont like us why?
Re: Ebonyi Wins Democracy School Debate 2016 by waynejesus: 12:26pm On May 31, 2016
great eboyin
Re: Ebonyi Wins Democracy School Debate 2016 by achi4u(m): 6:41pm On May 31, 2016
ifymagik:
Proudly EZZA. Proudly Ebonyian
My sister you are welcome, I'm from Ezza Ezekuna too.

*For the record -this is not the first time Ebonyi state is representing Nigeria in international school debate will not be the last time. Congrats to the debaters.

-proudly Ebonyian
Re: Ebonyi Wins Democracy School Debate 2016 by achi4u(m): 6:47pm On May 31, 2016
Alchisim:
Ebonyians are naturally gifted areas likes dabeting.Do u know that a team 4rm the same state(Ebonyi) led nigeria to Dubai and Netherland in 2010 and 2011 respectively. So, representing nigeria without them is like playing injustice and going to fail at the same time. Proud of U Ebonyians.
Nwanne do you forgot Singapore and now Indonesia?
So that brings it to 5 times, the highest in the country.
Re: Ebonyi Wins Democracy School Debate 2016 by DLioness(f): 10:30pm On May 31, 2016
engrchykae:
i understand your point clearly and i can go to buttress ur point as in their too much bragging,reckless and desperate desire for material things even at the expense of human lives,lack of respect for those who are firm enough to be moved by material things by vilifying them as lazy people and so on but another point is that the anambra spirit helped us to stage a comeback quickly after the war,if left for us in imo state,there will no difference between us and some yoruba states.
The fulanis are the troublemakers in Nigeria but i haven't seen any northerner condemn their desperate cravings for power.
Why then should i condemn my brothers.
When we have our own nation,we can sort these things out but for now no matter what my brothers do i will support them.
Thats ur choice bt dnt forgt Cain and Abel wer brodas too. Mayb Abel playd similar stupidity u ar suggesting. Shine ur eyes and wn a so cald brothr turns to a traitor, u simply distnt urslf from him. BE WISE!
Re: Ebonyi Wins Democracy School Debate 2016 by engrchykae(m): 7:03am On Jun 01, 2016
DLioness:
Thats ur choice bt dnt forgt Cain and Abel wer brodas too. Mayb Abel playd similar stupidity u ar suggesting. Shine ur eyes and wn a so cald brothr turns to a traitor, u simply distnt urslf from him. BE WISE!
thanks for the advice.u might be a lady because its ladies that see things from this perspective.
Thank you once again.
Re: Ebonyi Wins Democracy School Debate 2016 by DLioness(f): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2016
engrchykae:
thanks for the advice.u might be a lady because its ladies that see things from this perspective.
Thank you once again.
undecided
Re: Ebonyi Wins Democracy School Debate 2016 by meeky007(m): 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2020

Proudly Ebonyian!!
which side are u from

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Convert Airtel Points To Data Or Call Credits / Is University Education Overrated? / Weac 2015/2016 Result Out, Check And Upgrade...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.