Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,438 members, 7,954,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Bought A Fake CK Perf From Jumia And They Responded With This? SMH! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bought A Fake CK Perf From Jumia And They Responded With This? SMH! (6442 Views)

How To Spot A Fake Rolex / Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked / Surrati Perfumes.....people Are Going Crazy Over This Perf.over 48hrs Strenght (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bought A Fake CK Perf From Jumia And They Responded With This? SMH! by flywaterbo: 4:38pm On May 30, 2016
Hello fellow forum members, hope you all doing great and having a great and relaxed public holiday, Well i was until i got a call from a representative of Jumia who gave me a very annoying response from a product i purchased from them on the 3rd of May 2016. I have been trying to get to them for weeks even before i wanted to come online because i am not looking for attention one bit.

I bought from them a CK Euphoria intense from Jumia and would have given this as a gift for someone but decided to use instead and give something else. The euphoria i thought could be used as a knock about perfume because for now, it would be the cheapest fragance i have and i felt its better getting it and using it more often that the others. Why am i saying this, I would'nt have said anything else but for the other people and victims out there who would have purchased this same products but not know how to get across the management of Jumia.

How can you buy a perfume and you are expected to open the perfume to check the product and see if its original? So if i have it as a gift for some very special person, does it mean i have to open it and check first? I mean, they should have made mention of this on their site or something, Like:: Please Open All Sealed Product To Ensure Its Original.

I have tried maintaining my cool but am rancorous at their response. The representative called to tell me that they have a 7day policy on returning a parcel of such product. That they cant collect it back. That's terrible and rather shameful to the management.
After they delayed me for weeks. Anyways, its just a lesson to any one venturing to purchase perfumes at Jumia or cosmetic products, Open the package very well before leaving their office and confirm what your purchasing is what your getting.
They can package product like it comes from the company making it, only to see what your getting is a first class fake.

I am glad i did not give this out as a present to a friend or some special colleague out there. I'd have been feeling cool with my self that i got a CK euphoria, with the knowledge that he/she must be enjoying it only for the person to be lamenting at what a fake present this is. Did he get it from an abokies perfume collection or what. SMH!

Am sure the content is 70% water. The body spray, Malizias fragrance last longer on a clot than this. I have never seen any perfume like it. Or let me put it this way as a Smart collection perfume, lasts longer than this.

My beloved brothers and sisters, 1 and a half hours or 30minutes is too much time for this perfume to last. Its just like purchasing an hour at a cyber cafe and its all gone. I used my other fragrance for a day and the where on the clothes for more than a week while this is about an hour or two an no single traces.

@Jumia, I never want to come at you or have anything against you, but for the perfume, i just had to because the reception i got from your company wasn't welcoming to me and i deserved to be indemnified.

i tweeted at you for days. @IamA***

Does anyone have his or her own experience with any of this perfume products at Jumia or am i right?
To add, the perfume does not even spray well, its like someone try to force himself to take a piss, thats how it sprays, so annoying i almost feel like smashing the bottle every time. sighs! this is a one hour perfume, per hour spraying perfume. hiss

MOD doesn't this post deserve front page?

1 Share

Re: Bought A Fake CK Perf From Jumia And They Responded With This? SMH! by victor2008(m): 4:50pm On May 30, 2016
O sowie jumia peeps are full of scrap
Re: Bought A Fake CK Perf From Jumia And They Responded With This? SMH! by bigtt76(f): 4:50pm On May 30, 2016
Hahaha you just bought a first class fake from those mallams and boys hawking in traffic through Jumia grin

Buy anything aside from mobile phones is as good as buying from Marina market grin

Its like they now have a local market shopper at Jumia
Re: Bought A Fake CK Perf From Jumia And They Responded With This? SMH! by flywaterbo: 4:53pm On May 30, 2016
@Bigtt76: seriously, i have no doubt about that! see levels! So Jumia is selling scrap for double its amount, that is unfair. imagine howmuch they making selling this fake products
Re: Bought A Fake CK Perf From Jumia And They Responded With This? SMH! by shamsuRana(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2016
flywaterbo:
Hello fellow forum members, hope you all doing great and having a great and relaxed public holiday, Well i was until i got a call from a representative of Jumia who gave me a very annoying response from a product i purchased from them on the 3rd of May 2016. I have been trying to get to them for weeks even before i wanted to come online because i am not looking for attention one bit.

I bought from them a CK Euphoria intense from Jumia and would have given this as a gift for someone but decided to use instead and give something else. The euphoria i thought could be used as a knock about perfume because for now, it would be the cheapest fragance i have and i felt its better getting it and using it more often that the others. Why am i saying this, I would'nt have said anything else but for the other people and victims out there who would have purchased this same products but not know how to get across the management of Jumia.

How can you buy a perfume and you are expected to open the perfume to check the product and see if its original? So if i have it as a gift for some very special person, does it mean i have to open it and check first? I mean, they should have made mention of this on their site or something, Like:: Please Open All Sealed Product To Ensure Its Original.

I have tried maintaining my cool but am rancorous at their response. The representative called to tell me that they have a 7day policy on returning a parcel of such product. That they cant collect it back. That's terrible and rather shameful to the management.
After they delayed me for weeks. Anyways, its just a lesson to any one venturing to purchase perfumes at Jumia or cosmetic products, Open the package very well before leaving their office and confirm what your purchasing is what your getting.
They can package product like it comes from the company making it, only to see what your getting is a first class fake.

I am glad i did not give this out as a present to a friend or some special colleague out there. I'd have been feeling cool with my self that i got a CK euphoria, with the knowledge that he/she must be enjoying it only for the person to be lamenting at what a fake present this is. Did he get it from an abokies perfume collection or what. SMH!

Am sure the content is 70% water. The body spray, Malizias fragrance last longer on a clot than this. I have never seen any perfume like it. Or let me put it this way as a Smart collection perfume, lasts longer than this.

My beloved brothers and sisters, 1 and a half hours or 30minutes is too much time for this perfume to last. Its just like purchasing an hour at a cyber cafe and its all gone. I used my other fragrance for a day and the where on the clothes for more than a week while this is about an hour or two an no single traces.

@Jumia, I never want to come at you or have anything against you, but for the perfume, i just had to because the reception i got from your company wasn't welcoming to me and i deserved to be indemnified.

i tweeted at you for days. @IamA***

Does anyone have his or her own experience with any of this perfume products at Jumia or am i right?
To add, the perfume does not even spray well, its like someone try to force himself to take a piss, thats how it sprays, so annoying i almost feel like smashing the bottle every time. sighs! this is a one hour perfume, per hour spraying perfume. hiss

MOD doesn't this post deserve front page?

Jumia buys perfumes from Fragrances.com.ng.
I bought one through Jumia,though it was good and ok.
Go to http://fragrances.com.ng
Cheap,affordable and McCoy.
Re: Bought A Fake CK Perf From Jumia And They Responded With This? SMH! by flywaterbo: 8:35pm On May 30, 2016
@Shamshurana: thanks. I get you. But is it fair what they said that they can't replace what the sold to me, a fake?. No refunds? Common!

So because my post doesn't contain snakes, its irrelevant to be in front page.

Should I say, I bought perfume from jumia with a venomous snake inside pack, would that work? Would that make it fp worthy?
Re: Bought A Fake CK Perf From Jumia And They Responded With This? SMH! by seyema(m): 12:42am On May 31, 2016
I experience the same thing with konga some weeks ago, although it a shoe
Re: Bought A Fake CK Perf From Jumia And They Responded With This? SMH! by trexglox(f): 6:50pm On May 31, 2016
my dear I experienced same too oooo I bough euphoria in a big shop in pH called prince trust agency for 10k..hmmm my experience was horrible just wondering if dis euphoria of a perf naturally does not last..or d fake is just too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bought A Fake CK Perf From Jumia And They Responded With This? SMH! by synclaire: 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Jumia again!!! Those people neva cease 2 sell fake things. Had same experience with dem, bought cotton shirt from dem didnt open it immediately only 2 lata find out its pure nylon. Also bot wrist watch and som oda items which were also fake. Used d watch 4 only 3 days and it turned black. What? I sent dem series of mails dat didnt deliver. Finally on d 7th day which is d last day 4 returns, i sent dem a mail in d morning, dey sent msg dat dey will retrieve d item. Afta few days, notin, sent dem anoda mail only 4 one ugochukwu 2 reply me dat dey cant retieve it cos it alredy exceeded d number of days 4 returns. Excuse me! What even pained me most was dat d guy was so rude. No empathy, notin. He sed next tym i shld check d products 1st b4 buyin. Imagine. So much 4 a customer care rep. D item still dey dere dey rust, i.e d one dat wasnt used. Jumia and their fakeass products, i blast dem 4 mail wey i send dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bought A Fake CK Perf From Jumia And They Responded With This? SMH! by jukeblam(m): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
CK Euphoria as a perfume itself doesn't last- even the Intense which you bought; it is just what it is. That 1 hour is all it needs to dissipate and be gone!

Maybe you got an original, y'know; or could also be fake as you mentioned.

Before buying a perfume, you can always check reviews on perfume sites- basenotes.com, fragrantica.com et al so you spend your money on a bottle that will make you happy.

In addition to fragrance.com.ng, you can check lofindaz.com; and if you are in Lagos, there's a place called Beauty & Fragrance too.
Re: Bought A Fake CK Perf From Jumia And They Responded With This? SMH! by bellaanyansi: 5:49am On Jun 16, 2016
hello all....

1 Like

Re: Bought A Fake CK Perf From Jumia And They Responded With This? SMH! by AdeolaITPro: 6:59am On Jul 08, 2017
bellaanyansi:
hello all....to stop all these why dont u consider going for perfume oils.....it lasts longer....tested...tried and proven to be d best. what is more surrati oil arabian perfume is d king of all oil perfumes today.....for just a trial u will become addicted to it.......we deliver to all states In Nigeria. you can call or whatsapp 08096519162 and we will be ready to attend to you. available in stock are amouage interlude man....opiusv......epic.man.....aqua212...euphoria.....jadore....blackorchid...tom oud wood.....white patchouli. ...blackoud by montale....victoria secrets be very sexy red.....all polo perfs......all escada.....all givenchy....etc.

Kindly whatsapp me on +27713419923 , wanna give it a trial
Re: Bought A Fake CK Perf From Jumia And They Responded With This? SMH! by uchetom(f): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
When somto my neighbour makes perfumes with nice fragrances as cheap as 500 nd the thing lasts die.
Re: Bought A Fake CK Perf From Jumia And They Responded With This? SMH! by chachabae(f): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Try Oriflame fragrances...you will be glad. 08037749796. Distributors needed nationwide.
Re: Bought A Fake CK Perf From Jumia And They Responded With This? SMH! by randieboy: 10:57am On Jan 21, 2018
For unbeatable prices on all designer perfumes
Go to: https://www.scentsation-online.com/
Authenthic, Affordable, Guranteed Perfume/Fragrances
Re: Bought A Fake CK Perf From Jumia And They Responded With This? SMH! by shols80: 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
Check www.absolutefragrance.com.ng follow @fragranceabsolute on IG.
Re: Bought A Fake CK Perf From Jumia And They Responded With This? SMH! by olajire00: 7:43am On Mar 28, 2019
Let me give you a tip about buying designer perfumes in Nigeria. There is now what they call Dubai designer perfumes. The perfumes are dupe of the original made in Dubai and are imported to Nigeria and sold. They come in a jacket totally different from the original package. But when you take of the Jacket there is another packaging that is a lot like the original. It is normally sold for N3000 - N4000

Hence when dubious sellers take off the jacket and sell the designer look alike, they may sell for the price of the original or close to the price to make you feel that you are getting a discount. So if you find yourself buying a well known designer perfume for a ridiculous price, my brother and sister, know that you are buying Fake! In fact Run!

Coming from an Importer, Perfumer and Perfume Shop owner.

If you are looking for where to buy totally original designer perfumes in Nigeria at a reasonable price, with great service then visit www.lamifragrance.com

No time for fake business!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Using Hair Relaxer For A Two Year Old Girl / Trendy Bubu Gown Styles 2022 | 60 Gorgeous Bubu Kaftan Styles For The Stylish / Queenfav's Makeup Lounge...(product Reviews,makeup Tips And Recommendations)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.