Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Hyundai Tucson Test Review - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hyundai Tucson Test Review (802 Views)

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos / Thelatestcar - 2017 New Hyundai Tucson / Hyundai's Unveils First Mass-Produced Electric Bus "Elec City" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hyundai Tucson Test Review by MyplanetCarNG: 6:03pm On May 30, 2016
The SUV gets early praise for comfort and ease of use, even on shorter trips, but the infotainment has some troubles

I’m into my second month with the Tucson and, generally speaking, everything is going well.
It probably helps that the car has had an easy introduction to the swing of things, with a lot of to-ing and fro-ing between home and airport parking — although later this month I’ve got a trip to the Isle of Skye planned that ought to be a proper test of its practicality and comfort.
The early word on that is good; the last (or first) two people to experience travel time in the rear seats seemed satisfied. But that was for 15 minutes; after seven hours of back-agitating motorway furrowing, we’ll know for sure.
I should also have a clearer picture of fuel economy. At the moment, it’s hovering around 38mpg, which isn’t exactly spectacular for a 1.7-litre engine with a claimed combined figure beyond 60mpg.
Admittedly, that’s off the back of chugging repeatedly between home and Heathrow, so I’m going to hold off on my disappointed face until the results come in from some longer motorway cruises.
Otherwise, as with so many other things in modern life, I’ve been mostly preoccupied with the stuff that appears on the Tucson’s infotainment screen. Here, of course, is where the niggles ruck up like a bed sheet on Sunday morning.
By and large, happily, it’s fine. Being fast and responsive in the processor makes it easy to forgive underlying faults in the software — and so far my cringes have been modest.

Read More: http://myplanet-car.com/autonews.php?sid=255

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This 6 Great Cars Nobody Is Buying / Innosson Closing Down? / Please Can I Get A Locally Used Venza For 3.7m?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.