Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

God's Biblical Wonders - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Biblical Wonders (4404 Views)

Apostle Joshua Selman Expose The Secret To His Miracles,signs And Wonders / It's Biblical To Reject Drugs When You're Sick / Polygamy Is Not Sinful! A Biblical Defense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God's Biblical Wonders by sonofthunder: 9:06pm On May 31, 2016
Jesus is Lord!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God's Biblical Wonders by akeensbussy(m): 9:22pm On May 31, 2016
God created man and woman and after looking at all he had created, he said they are good. Yet, the Almighty God allowed the devil to gain access into the garden of Eden and he(devil) successfully deceived Eve into eating the bad fruit.

Then God punished his creation for his mistake.

how does that sound?

4 Likes

Re: God's Biblical Wonders by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 31, 2016
I know this might sound a bit awkward and racist, but God doesn't like dwarfs and people with flat noses worshiping him.

Yep guys, this is the honest truth. God only likes people with pointed and straight noses. We negros who have flat noses just irritates the hell out of him. This explains why, all through the bible, he only favored caucasians and semitics who obviously had pointed noses, despite the fact that he created every race. But great news for those negros who have pointed noses, God likes you. cheesy

And I am not making this stuff up guys. Here is evidence:

Leviticus 21:17-24 King James Version (KJV)

17. Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God.
18. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous.
19. Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,
20 Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God's Biblical Wonders by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 31, 2016
WAIT LEMME CHECK MY NOSE IF ITS FLAT.....

HOLY SHIT ITS FLAT O *CRYING AM NOT GONNA MAKE HEAVEN

3 Likes

Re: God's Biblical Wonders by theoneJabulani(m): 11:14pm On May 31, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

1. Most scums of the Nigerian society are atheists

2 . You have to prove atheism is beneficial . How are you better than any theists in Nigeria
you are ....... U got one of my accounts banned. Well done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God's Biblical Wonders by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:49am On Jun 01, 2016
theoneJabulani:
you are ....... U got one of my accounts banned. Well done

Another proof the "growing " atheists community on Nairaland is just one opening many accounts . You insulted me for telling the truth and you got banned . How it take concern me ? Let us insult one another in peace una no go hear cheesy cheesy. They got me banned for the same reason , so enjoy your sabbatical grin grin

1 Like

Re: God's Biblical Wonders by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:08am On Jun 01, 2016
Decker:
I know this might sound a bit awkward and racist, but God doesn't like dwarfs and people with flat noses worshiping him.

Yep guys, this is the honest truth. God only likes people with pointed and straight noses. We negros who have flat noses just irritates the hell out of him. This explains why, all through the bible, he only favored caucasians and semitics who obviously had pointed noses, despite the fact that he created every race. But great news for those negros who have pointed noses, God likes you. cheesy

And I am not making this stuff up guys. Here is evidence:

Leviticus 21:17-24 King James Version (KJV)

17. Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God.
18. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous.
19. Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,
20 Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;

You are Just a better version of PastorAIO , I have to admit . Deformities would only elicit ridicule and less productivity in the service of Priesthood in Israel at that time . So to avoid that , God wanted full bodied men to be priests among the Israelites . It had nothing to do with race or racism , it is concerned with the Israelites . By the way , this is Judaism . All what you guys do is point out Mosaic laws - shows how desperate you are to ridicule Christians .

Such is not obtainable now , I mean in this dispensation . Anyone can be in the service of the Lord . Just like Pastor Nick Vujicic he has no hands and legs but is active in the house of God .

How is your face now , you feel mortified right ?
Re: God's Biblical Wonders by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2016
God kills a man and then kills the man's brother for not_fucking his wife properly.

This isn't a joke, I mean this literally.
According to genesis 38: 1-10, God killed Judah's son Er, because he was evil in his sight. Whatever that means. And then Judah asked his other son, Oman to sleep with his dead brother's wife. Although Oman agreed to have sex with her, apparently due to persuasion, he didn't_ejaculate his semen_inside her, because he didn't want to father her child. And what was God's reaction to this? You guessed right- He killed him.

2 Likes

Re: God's Biblical Wonders by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 01, 2016
So a man named Jephthah makes a foolish deal with God. A deal which would definitely go in God's favor. A deal to sacrifice as a burnt offering, whatever came out of the door of his house first to welcome him if he comes back from the war. And his virgin daughter and only child comes out first, and he sacrifices her as a burnt offering to God.

I am going to be very honest here. Jephtha is a foolish man and cruel man who doesn't respect or value human life. Definitely when you come home from war, it wouldn't be animals who would come out to welcome you, it would be human beings. And the funny thing is that God didn't object. He could see into the future and he knew his daughter would be the one to welcome him first, so he silently relished what was to come.

God must really love the smell of burning human flesh. No wonder his preferred punishment for mankind is eternal burning. That way he can smell burning human flesh for all eternity.

Source: Judges 11: 30-39

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God's Biblical Wonders by theoneJabulani(m): 9:55am On Jun 01, 2016
Keep em coming, op

1 Like

Re: God's Biblical Wonders by CHARLOE(m): 11:43am On Jun 01, 2016
@op, be careful o, stop this blasphemy unless u incur d wrath of d gods, sorry, god, I mean God! If all these things u're saying are true n in d bible y has my pastor not said anytin about dem? Plz stop misquoting d bible, ask d holy spirit for interpretatn n understanding b4 reading d bible. Some of d scriptures u quoted have errors due to poor translation eg d Greek word for burnt offering is puna but d 1 used in d buybull, sorry, bible is napu meaning, eerm, meaning vargina sorry, virgin, yes! Dat mean she remained a virgin forever n was reincarnated as virgin mary (nid to c my pastor, brb)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God's Biblical Wonders by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
David sins against God, and rather than punish david, God decides to kill 70,000 innocent men.

So according to 1 Chronicles 21, David disobeys God by doing a census of his fighting men, which he wasn't supposed to. And God gets angry and instead of striking him to death like he normally does with other humans, or punishing him personally, he decides it's more sensible to kill 70,000 men who did nothing. What a deserved punishment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God's Biblical Wonders by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
God uses his power of mind control to make David disobey him, then he kills 70,000 men as punishment.

So God has a problem. He feels like killing some people because he is angry, and in other to do this, he has to make it seem "justified," so people won't say he is killing for no reason. So he devises a plan. The plan is to incite david to disobey him, and then he kills some innocent people as punishment.

Source: 2 Samuel 24:1
“The anger of the LORD burned against Israel, and he incited David against them, saying, "Go and take a census of Israel and Judah."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God's Biblical Wonders by Anas09: 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
@Ops.
How do you juxtapose Amazing and Ridiculous in one sentence? shocked in the bid to take your fight to the Most High, it matter not if you use two opposite right in the same sentence right. Smh.
Re: God's Biblical Wonders by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
CHARLOE:
@op, be careful o, stop this blasphemy unless u incur d wrath of d gods, sorry, god, I mean God! If all these things u're saying are true n in d bible y has my pastor not said anytin about dem? Plz stop misquoting d bible, ask d holy spirit for interpretatn n understanding b4 reading d bible. Some of d scriptures u quoted have errors due to poor translation eg d Greek word for burnt offering is puna but d 1 used in d buybull, sorry, bible is napu meaning, eerm, meaning vargina sorry, virgin, yes! Dat mean she remained a virgin forever n was reincarnated as virgin mary (nid to c my pastor, brb)
LWKMD Y WILL UR PASTOR SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THEM? HOW WILL THE DOE FLOW? I GUESS U ARE ONE OF THOSE BABY XTIANS WHO HASNT STARTED READING THE BIBLE YET U MUST BE ONE OF THOSE THAT THINK YAHWEE IS ALL LOVING THE OP IS RIGHT O MY SIS OPEN UR BIBLE N READ!!
Re: God's Biblical Wonders by Anas09: 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Decker:

And please do mention these scums, because the last time I checked, religion is the primary problem of this country. Not only is it hampering socio polictical progress, it's also acting as a resistance to intellectual growth and development.

Majority of the thieving politicians are theists. The killings and bombings in the north are all motivated by religion and supported and executed by islamic theists. Your clueless president and majority of the members of his cabinet are theists. How about the dubious, deceitful pastors who preach for their pockets? Aren't they theists as well? How about the stories we see on front page about the people who brutally murder their wives, siblings and friends. Majority of them, if not all, are theists. Most of the prostitutes, robbers, 419ers and sex offenders in this country are theists.

So again, mention these Nigerian atheist scums you are referring to.
Someone said your War is with the Christian God, you said no. But am yet to see you quote from another religious book, to buttress your case in point. As you rightly stated that all religions are the world's problem. If your case is with religion and not Yahweh, why not be fair by way of quoting from other religious books and bringing to light those aspects of these religiosities that are problematic to the well being of the society?

You mentioned that this section is a religious section, rightly so. And Seun the owner of this blog, categorically stated that, "It is a place to SHARE OUR BELIEFS IN GOD AND HIGHER POWERS". And we the religious come in here to do exactly that, but you the Atheists accuse us of forcing you to believe in our God, how? I am of the opinion that, if you stay out of this section, you won't hear any of our gibberish. There are numerous sections here, why are you so fixated with this section and with the Christian deity? Why not with other deities? After all the worshippers of these deities are religious too.
Except you live in the SE or SS, then you will have peace from the blaring loud speakers from the mosque littered everywhere. But you don't grumble about that, when Christians evangelize, you hit the roof.

Atheists don't believe in God or any higher power, and you shout to the roof tops that atheism is not a religion.
I dodn't get it. Then why bother so much with us?

@Seun. Pls don't get mad at me calling you out. Pls kindly open up a section for the Atheist to share whatever it is they hold dear. I mean, I don't understand why you will leave your community baseless. Sometime, I feel it's on purpose to taunt the Christians. because, even you, when you find time to chat, you are agaisnt just the Christians and their God. My point? Give your fellow atheists a room to settle down, maybe, then they can leave us alone. You gathered us here, that's why we can't go to the Romance section to talk Jesus.

Back to the Ops. You said, religion is the primary problem of this country, and since Christianity is your focal point, can you pin point the aspects of Christianity which are posing as problems to Nigeria as a country?
Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God's Biblical Wonders by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
Is God also the same as Satan? shocked

1 Chronicles 21:1
“Satan rose up against Israel and incited David to take a census of Israel.”

2 Samuel 24:1
“The anger of the LORD burned against Israel, and he incited David against them, saying, "Go and take a census of Israel and Judah."

1 Like

Re: God's Biblical Wonders by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Concerning the earth being 6,000 years old, the calculations are just assumptions. No one knows how long a day took during the creation.
Re: God's Biblical Wonders by Weah96: 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
Scholar8200:

Indeed, when a man's cup of iniquity is full, God may decide any mode of executing Judgement. We are talking here of one that enslaved Israel under murderous, criminally rigorous terms to the point of killing babies!

Were Africans not slaves in the US for 400 years? These Jews have r.aped your brain with their tribalism, except this time it's not Igbo vs Yoruba, but Jews vs the whole world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God's Biblical Wonders by Weah96: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
lordnicklaus:
Concerning the earth being 6,000 years old, the calculations are just assumptions. No one knows how long a day took during the creation.

How long did it take to create the snake? Or the cockroach?

3 Likes

Re: God's Biblical Wonders by Scholar8200(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
Weah96:

Were Africans not slaves in the US for 400 years?
Under the same terms as Pharaoh's?
Re: God's Biblical Wonders by Weah96: 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Scholar8200:
Under the same terms as Pharaoh's?

Far worse terms. You know me, I'm already a cynic and therefore I suspect that the whole slavery thing was in fact a systematic campaign of ped.ophilia. Pale men, in their attempt to replicate the culture of ancient Rome, kidnapped young African boys, girls, and babies with sex in mind. The only thing keeping the African males from uniting in rebellion is the foolish Jewish book which was handed out to each of the child r.ape victims.

Slavery in the American South
O Lord, O my Lord!
O my great Lord keep me from sinking down.
— From a slave song
No issue has more scarred our country nor had more long-term effects than slavery. When we celebrate American freedom, we must also be mindful of the long and painful struggle to share in those freedoms that faced and continue to face generations of African Americans. To understand the present, we must look to the past.
bhmwashingtonfarmer
A painting depicts George Washington and workers on his plantation. (Wikimedia Commons)

Buying and Selling Slaves

Before the Civil War, nearly 4 million black slaves toiled in the American South. Modem scholars have assembled a great deal of evidence showing that few slaves accepted their lack of freedom or enjoyed life on the plantation. As one ex-slave put it, “No day dawns for the slave, nor is it looked for. It is all night — night forever.” For many, the long night of slavery only ended in death.
In 1841, a bounty hunter kidnapped Solomon Northup, a free black man from Saratoga, New York, on the pretext that he was a runaway slave from Georgia. When the bounty hunter sold him into slavery, Northup lost his family, his home, his freedom, and even his name.
Solomon Northup was taken to New Orleans, Louisiana, where he was put into a “slave pen” with other men, women, and children waiting to be sold. In “Twelve Years a Slave,” a narrative that Northup wrote after he regained his freedom, the citizen of New York described what it was like to be treated as human property:
Freeman [the while slave broker] would make us hold up our heads, walk briskly back and forth, while customers would feel of our heads and arms and bodies, turn us about, ask us what we could do, make us open our mouths and show our teeth.... Sometimes a man or woman was taken back lo the small house in the yard, stripped, and inspected more minutely. Scars upon a slave’s back were considered evidence of a rebellious or unruly spirit, and hurt his sale.
By law, slaves were the personal property of their owners in all Southern states except Louisiana. The slave master held absolute authority over his human property as the Louisiana law made clear: “The master may sell him, dispose of his person, his industry, and his labor; [the slave] can do nothing, possess nothing, nor acquire anything but what must belong to his master.”
Slaves had no constitutional rights; they could not testify in court against a white person; they could not leave the plantation without permission. Slaves often found themselves rented out, used as prizes in lotteries, or as wagers in card games and horse races.
Separation from family and friends was probably the greatest fear a black person in slavery faced. When a master died, his slaves were often sold for the benefit of his heirs. Solomon Northup himself witnessed a sorrowful separation in the New Orleans slave pen when a slave buyer purchased a mother, but not her little girl:
The child, sensible of some impending danger, instinctively fastened her hands around her mother’s neck, and nestled her little head upon her bosom. Freeman [the slave broker] sternly ordered [the mother] to be quiet, but she did not heed him. He caught her by the arm and pulled her rudely, but she clung closer to the child. Then with a volley of great oaths he struck her such a heartless blow, that she staggered backward, and was like to fall. Oh! How piteously then did she beseech and beg and pray that they not be separated.
Perhaps out of pity, the buyer did offer to purchase the little girl. But the slave broker refused, saying there would be “piles of money to be made of her” when she got older.

http://www.crf-usa.org/black-history-month/slavery-in-the-american-south
Re: God's Biblical Wonders by TrajansKong: 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
CHARLOE:

The purest gold! More of this, please... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: God's Biblical Wonders by K9blunt(f): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2016
Tellemall:

There's nothing to expose. You're flogging a dead horse.

Indeed he is flogging a dead horse.......... Its just like trying to teach an old dog new tricks!

Op free them abeg.
Re: God's Biblical Wonders by K9blunt(f): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2016
Tellemall:

There's nothing to expose. You're flogging a dead horse.

Indeed he is flogging a dead horse.......... Its just like trying to teach an old dog new tricks!

1 Like

Re: God's Biblical Wonders by Mrjo(m): 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
Decker:
God uses his power of mind control to make David disobey him, then he kills 70,000 men as punishment.

So God has a problem. He feels like killing some people because he is angry, and in other to do this, he has to make it seem "justified," so people won't say he is killing for no reason. So he devises a plan. The plan is to incite david to disobey him, and then he kills some innocent people as punishment.

Source: 2 Samuel 24:1

that's as a result of demanding for a king 1samuel 9
Re: God's Biblical Wonders by Acekidc4(m): 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

1. Most scums of the Nigerian society are atheists

2 . You have to prove atheism is beneficial . How are you better than any theists in Nigeria

This ur point doesn't even make any sense!! You ran out of Valid and tangible points and u resort to this trash
Re: God's Biblical Wonders by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
Acekidc4:

This ur point doesn't even make any sense!! You ran out of Valid and tangible points and u resort to this trash

I can't run out of steam during an argument . The atheists are the scums of the Nigerian society . Deal with it
Re: God's Biblical Wonders by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I can't run out of steam during an argument . The atheists are the scums of the Nigerian society . Deal with it

Re: God's Biblical Wonders by Rilwayne001: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I conveniently left that out because they are acting against God's commands . Catholics have been bashed over the centuries for being devilish and errant . Don't you think that Satan who they actually worship commanded those to tarnish image of Christianity ? Think !

lol. So Catholics are worshipping satan? Really? I thought they make up the most population of Christianity? Are Christians worshipping satan?

1 Like

Re: God's Biblical Wonders by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

lol. So Catholics are worshipping satan? Really? I thought they make up the most population of Christianity? Are Christians worshipping satan?
U Day Mind Them Like Their Church Wasnt Gotton From Roman Catholic Without Roman Catholic All This Church Now Wouldn't Exist Lol U Xtians Are Devil Worshipers
Re: God's Biblical Wonders by TrajansKong: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Are Christians worshipping satan?

Yes. The overwhelming majority of Christians in Nigeria worship a truly diabolical notion of a supreme being. The results are plain to see. Their hopeless lives are a living testament to this addiction... sad undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reinhard Bonnke's Successor And his Family At The Farewell Crusade (photo) / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman- Day Eight - Fourteen (end) / Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy Members In Israel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.