Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,914 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Jesus Christ Is YHWH God The Father (greatest Mystery Ever) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is YHWH God The Father (greatest Mystery Ever) (1239 Views)

DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? / The True Power Of God - The Power Of Love / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is YHWH God The Father (greatest Mystery Ever) by bingbagbo(m): 7:46pm On May 30, 2016
1 corinthians 12 verse 3 says it takes the holy spirit to make one come to the realization that Jesus Christ is the Lord... Not a Lord but the Lord (Adonai)

Now backtrack to Psalm 18:31 and see that the Lord is God

There is no God but the Lord

A Christian worships Jesus Christ

I am not ashamed

I am not afraid

JESUS CHRIST IS GOD

GREATEST MYSTERY (1 TIMOTHY 3:16)
Re: Jesus Christ Is YHWH God The Father (greatest Mystery Ever) by CAPTIVATOR: 7:55pm On May 30, 2016
then, who is Jesus calling MY father ?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is YHWH God The Father (greatest Mystery Ever) by bingbagbo(m): 8:01pm On May 30, 2016
CAPTIVATOR:
then, who is Jesus calling MY father ?

Haven't you spoken to your self before?

Well i do

Jesus Christ was man and God at the same time

But it will take the holy spirit to make you understand

Don't Worry

Seek him
Re: Jesus Christ Is YHWH God The Father (greatest Mystery Ever) by CAPTIVATOR: 8:06pm On May 30, 2016
bingbagbo:

Haven't you spoken to your self before?

Well i do

Jesus Christ was man and God at the same time

But it will take the holy spirit to make you understand

Don't Worry

Seek him

I dont see how this answers my question, can u call urself MY Father ?

@ bold, for a start the voice from heaven at Jesus baptism ?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is YHWH God The Father (greatest Mystery Ever) by Splinz(m): 12:00am On May 31, 2016
bingbagbo:

1 corinthians 12 verse 3 says it takes the holy spirit to make one come to the realization that Jesus Christ is the Lord... Not a Lord but the Lord (Adonai)

I am not ashamed

I am not afraid

JESUS CHRIST IS GOD

Be not overly excited over an error.

Yes, it is true that Jesus is the same as YHWH, but He is not God the Father. Diligently study John 1:1-3, 10 & 14. In verse 14, the Father is clearly differentiated from Jesus. Furthermore, there are also many instances where Jesus makes references to the Father as a separate Person.

Please always rightly divide the word of God, and be not in the habit of making hasty conclusions, so as to avoid this kind of colossal mistake.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is YHWH God The Father (greatest Mystery Ever) by otemanuduno: 12:20am On May 31, 2016
bingbagbo:

I am not ashamed

I am not afraid

JESUS CHRIST IS GOD

According to THE DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS given to me by EARTUM, Jesus Christ indeed acted like YAHWEH for a thousand years after Yahweh his father was in the bottomless pit. Then when his father returned he was sent to earth to die for his own sin of homosexuality (not my own sins).
Re: Jesus Christ Is YHWH God The Father (greatest Mystery Ever) by bingbagbo(m): 7:05am On May 31, 2016
CAPTIVATOR:

I dont see how this answers my question, can u call urself MY Father ?

@ bold, for a start the voice from heaven at Jesus baptism ?

Luke 12:19

I will tell my soul, "Soul, you have many goods laid up for many years. Take your ease, eat, drink, be merry."'

See someone speaking to his soul in the Bible? Do you believe that one? Is the man different from his soul? Doesn't your own Bible tell you God was in Christ reconciling the world to himself?

About the voice' that was a sign for the baptized.... Don't you know God is omni present and omni potent?

Pray for the holy spirit
Re: Jesus Christ Is YHWH God The Father (greatest Mystery Ever) by bingbagbo(m): 7:08am On May 31, 2016
Splinz:

Be not overly excited over an error.

Yes, it is true that Jesus is the same as YHWH, but He is not God the Father. Diligently study John 1:1-3, 10 & 14. In verse 14, the Father is clearly differentiated from Jesus. Furthermore, there are also many instances where Jesus makes references to the Father as a separate Person.

Please always rightly divide the word of God, and be not in the habit of making hasty conclusions, so as to avoid this kind of colossal mistake.

John 14:8-10

1 corinthians 12 :3

Jesus Christ is the Father
Re: Jesus Christ Is YHWH God The Father (greatest Mystery Ever) by bingbagbo(m): 7:09am On May 31, 2016
You know not what you worship

I worship Jesus Christ
Re: Jesus Christ Is YHWH God The Father (greatest Mystery Ever) by Splinz(m): 8:00am On May 31, 2016
bingbagbo:

John 14:8-10

1 corinthians 12 :3

Jesus Christ is the Father
Hmm. You're even lacking common comprehension. Obviously, what is at work here is the spirit of error (Ephesian 2:2).

SMH for such needless ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is YHWH God The Father (greatest Mystery Ever) by bingbagbo(m): 9:17am On May 31, 2016
Splinz:

Hmm. You're even lacking common comprehension. Obviously, what is at work here is the spirit of error (Ephesian 2:2).

SMH for such needless ignorance.

Are you born again?
Re: Jesus Christ Is YHWH God The Father (greatest Mystery Ever) by Richirich713: 9:46am On May 31, 2016
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is YHWH God The Father (greatest Mystery Ever) by bingbagbo(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2016
The way to salvation is Narrow

Few people know this mystery

That is why it is a mystery

Jesus Christ is God almighty

At the mention of His name every knee in heaven and earth bows (philipians 2:10)

You worship what you dont know
Re: Jesus Christ Is YHWH God The Father (greatest Mystery Ever) by greenhope(m): 11:34am On May 31, 2016
It amases me how man at times tries to use its limited mind to understand God limitless mind. I can't imagine my dog trying to figure out my reasoning or a two years old child in a plane trying to understand aerodynamics.

When you dream is the person in your dream with your personality different from you and how come you remember your dreams if it's a different personality without it telling you.

Read
John 1 vs 1 and 14
Colossians 1 vs 17
Ephesians 5 vs 14
This Scriptures will clear your doubt about Trinity.
Re: Jesus Christ Is YHWH God The Father (greatest Mystery Ever) by CAPTIVATOR: 3:09pm On May 31, 2016
bingbagbo:

Luke 12:19

I will tell my soul, "Soul, you have many goods laid up for many years. Take your ease, eat, drink, be merry."'

See someone speaking to his soul in the Bible? Do you believe that one? Is the man different from his soul? Doesn't your own Bible tell you God was in Christ reconciling the world to himself?

About the voice' that was a sign for the baptized.... Don't you know God is omni present and omni potent?

Pray for the holy spirit

again, can u call yourself my Father ?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is YHWH God The Father (greatest Mystery Ever) by Splinz(m): 4:00pm On May 31, 2016
bingbagbo:

Are you born again?
I am not “born again”, neither are you. Get something straight here. The kingdom of God cannot include flesh and blood people!

A series of verses in John 3 is commonly misunderstood by those who believe that they can be “born again” in this life (while they are still composed of flesh and blood) and see the kingdom of God. In this account, Christ told Nicodemus, “Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God” (vs. 3). In verse 5, Christ states that unless one is “born of water and of the Spirit,” he “cannot enter into the kingdom of God.” Yes, the kingdom is something that can be “entered into”—but Christ explains His “born of water [baptism] and of the Spirit” phrase in verse 6: “That which is born of the flesh IS flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit IS spirit.”

Flesh and blood cannot enter into the kingdom of God—but spirit can! Because Christ wanted to allow no room for misunderstanding, He likened spirit to wind. Wind, like spirit, is invisible. It cannot be seen. Therefore, those in the kingdom must be composed of spirit.

It was on this understanding that in I Corinthians 15:50-51, Paul stated, “Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither does corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I show you a mystery…” Certainly, this is a mystery to almost everyone—that flesh and blood human beings cannot enter the kingdom of God. It would be helpful to read the entirety of this “resurrection chapter” of I Corinthians 15. Only at the resurrection are human beings (all true Christians) changed (born again) from flesh to spirit. This is the truth of God's word concerning this matter!

So you see, the phrase “born again” is grossly misinterpreted by those of you in mainstream Christianity, as well as other Bible teachings, just like this colossal error you're making that "Jesus is God the Father".

In conclusion, I'm not yet “begotten”- born again (Christ is the only begotten of the Father, John 3:16), but still in “embryo”.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is YHWH God The Father (greatest Mystery Ever) by bingbagbo(m): 8:14pm On May 31, 2016
Splinz:

I am not “born again”, neither are you. Get something straight here. The kingdom of God cannot include flesh and blood people!

A series of verses in John 3 is commonly misunderstood by those who believe that they can be “born again” in this life (while they are still composed of flesh and blood) and see the kingdom of God. In this account, Christ told Nicodemus, “Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God” (vs. 3). In verse 5, Christ states that unless one is “born of water and of the Spirit,” he “cannot enter into the kingdom of God.” Yes, the kingdom is something that can be “entered into”—but Christ explains His “born of water [baptism] and of the Spirit” phrase in verse 6: “That which is born of the flesh IS flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit IS spirit.”

Flesh and blood cannot enter into the kingdom of God—but spirit can! Because Christ wanted to allow no room for misunderstanding, He likened spirit to wind. Wind, like spirit, is invisible. It cannot be seen. Therefore, those in the kingdom must be composed of spirit.

It was on this understanding that in I Corinthians 15:50-51, Paul stated, “Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither does corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I show you a mystery…” Certainly, this is a mystery to almost everyone—that flesh and blood human beings cannot enter the kingdom of God. It would be helpful to read the entirety of this “resurrection chapter” of I Corinthians 15. Only at the resurrection are human beings (all true Christians) changed (born again) from flesh to spirit. This is the truth of God's word concerning this matter!

So you see, the phrase “born again” is grossly misinterpreted by those of you in mainstream Christianity, as well as other Bible teachings, just like this colossal error you're making that "Jesus is God the Father".

In conclusion, I'm not yet “begotten”- born again (Christ is the only begotten of the Father, John 3:16), but still in “embryo”.

I see
Re: Jesus Christ Is YHWH God The Father (greatest Mystery Ever) by bingbagbo(m): 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
Pray for this revelation
Re: Jesus Christ Is YHWH God The Father (greatest Mystery Ever) by Spy360(m): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
bingbagbo:

I am not ashamed

I am not afraid

JESUS CHRIST IS GOD

So happy God is revealing more and more of Himself to many. Throughout the book of John, Christ Jesus was trying to point out this very message. I found it years ago. Welcome.
Re: Jesus Christ Is YHWH God The Father (greatest Mystery Ever) by Spy360(m): 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
Splinz:

1Peter says 'we are born'... Check your new revelation again and pray about it. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is YHWH God The Father (greatest Mystery Ever) by bingbagbo(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Spy360:
1Peter says 'we are born'... Check your new revelation again and pray about it. Thanks.

Gbam
Re: Jesus Christ Is YHWH God The Father (greatest Mystery Ever) by Splinz(m): 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
Spy360:
There's no new revelation here other than what the Churches of God have always taught. You see, this has always been a problem with those in mainstream Christianity. You've ignored the plain teachings of Christ and Paul and instead jumped to what Peter never meant other than what Christ and the rest have already taught, all in a bit to assure yourself that your long held preconceived idea is not a hoax.

Since you claimed you're a "born again", here are questions for you. Are you a spirit being? Have you "entered" the Kingdom of God?

Understand something here. Biblical doctrines are not established by a single verse, for the scriptures are written like a Jigsaw Puzzle. Here is wisdom, "For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little" (Isaiah 28:10). If you don't understand this scripture, please ask for explanation. It is lack of this understanding that actually breeds misconception and sheer distortion of biblical teachings, and what sometimes is referred to as "contradictions" where there's none.

If I were you, I'll rather be thankful to God that I've come to learn the right thing at last. I know that unlearning wrong knowledge in place of what is right is not easy. But it doesn't matter for how long you've learned what is wrong, what matters is taking corrections now! The "born again" phrase originated from Christ Himself, and He also did the explanations. All the Apostles also used it in the context upon which the Teacher established it. This same context and understanding is what I present to you. You can never disprove it!

Here is a humble advice. When next you wanna tell someone you've received the Holy Spirit, say, "I'm a Spirit-filled Christian", not "born again", for the latter simply exposes your ignorance. Blessed!
Re: Jesus Christ Is YHWH God The Father (greatest Mystery Ever) by Spy360(m): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
Splinz:

There's no new revelation here other than what the Churches of God have always taught. You see, this has always been a problem with those in mainstream Christianity. You've ignored the plain teachings of Christ and Paul and instead jumped to what Peter never meant other than what Christ and the rest have already taught, all in a bit to assure yourself that your long held preconceived idea is not a hoax.

Since you claimed you're a "born again", here are questions for you. Are you a spirit being? Have you "entered" the Kingdom of God?

Understand something here. Biblical doctrines are not established by a single verse, for the scriptures are written like a Jigsaw Puzzle. Here is wisdom, "For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little" (Isaiah 28:10). If you don't understand this scripture, please ask for explanation. It is lack of this understanding that actually breeds misconception and sheer distortion of biblical teachings, and what sometimes is referred to as "contradictions" where there's none.

If I were you, I'll rather be thankful to God that I've come to learn the right thing at last. I know that unlearning wrong knowledge in place of what is right is not easy. But is doesn't matter for how long you've learned what is wrong, what matters is taking corrections now! The "born again" phrase originated from Christ Himself, and He also did the explanations. All the Apostles also used it in the context upon which the Teacher established it. This same context and understanding is what I present to you. You can never disprove it!

Here is a humble advice. When next you wanna tell someone you've received the Holy Spirit, say, "I'm a Spirit-filled Christian", not "born again", for the latter simply exposes your ignorance. Blessed!

Dear brother, I appreciate your hunger for knowledge and I fully support your drive to discover things for yourself rather than depend only on what is taught from the pulpits. But lets have an open mind here.

To your question on the first emboldened...

YES I AM A SPIRIT BEING and THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS ALREADY WITH US

Christ's victory over death and grave conquered the dominion of satan and restored/established God's kingdom on earth.

Again, the new creature in 2Corin 5:17 is not hypothetical, it is real and it is in the spirit man.

In John 4:23-24 Jesus said that the time has come to worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for the Father seeketh such to worship Him.

Brother you are bornagain, unless your salvation is fake or questionable.

In Romans 8:16, the Spirit of God bears witness with our spirit that we are sons of God.
Re: Jesus Christ Is YHWH God The Father (greatest Mystery Ever) by Splinz(m): 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
YES I AM A SPIRIT BEING and THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS ALREADY WITH US
Apparently, you have a lot to learn. Just listen to yourself! The Kingdom of God has been established on earth and you're a spirit being? No offense please, do you understand anything at all?

If the Kingdom of God has been established on earth, does this world look to you as one run by God? If you're a spirit being, are you then invisible like the wind that Christ likened spirit? Oh goodness, I'm so ashamed of you!

Please brother, you don't need to display this kind of colossal ignorance just to hold on to your preconceived ideas, please!
Re: Jesus Christ Is YHWH God The Father (greatest Mystery Ever) by mcprichy: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
When the Europeans and Arabs came to Yoruba shore, the ancestors properly name each religion:

1.Ifaism=>Abalaye
2.Christianity =>Igbagbo
3.Muslim =>Imo lile

Christian put forward theories that are unexplainable but must be accepted with faith(blindly)

What else to believe when Jesus initially call GOD his dad then later said he and his father are one.

Jesus was in line of Moronic human who tried to overthrown Heaven and Earth and claim Universe created by GOD.

Yehovah and Yahshua actually mean the same and refer to same Being but not the motherfucker who came 2000years ago

Revelation 13:8 said Christ died at foundation of world(not 2000years ago)

Apologetic will claim it was planned at foundation but never knew Jehovah sacrificed His Life for Foundation of Mankind; no one can die for sin of over 50Billion, to believe that is Extreme Madness

Paul knew people will question and reason he said: cross is madness to damn

But, what law exist from the beginning?
Eze 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deu 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

Is it not Madness to claim a man died for sin? But he did to becime Supreme Being but he only bribe human, Angels are not Mugus.

(1) (Reply)

Does GOD Exist? "The Cosmological Argument" / See What TB Joshua Did In ISRAEL... / Omg! See The Controversial Thing Church Evangelism Group Were Caught Doing In Pu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.