Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Hilarious pic of How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hilarious pic of How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels (photo) (594 Views)

Big Python Killed In Lagos Today, Lagosians Pose With It (Photos) / Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle / VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious pic of How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels (photo) by emamos: 8:04pm On May 30, 2016
it doesn’t matter if it’s only one bottle of Coke they can afford
lalasticlala,mynd44

Re: Hilarious pic of How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels (photo) by Benjom(m): 8:14pm On May 30, 2016
"Lola"... I mean, "lol"...Well, this one pass me small o. I think the "girls" in question ought to come in here to defend themselves.
Re: Hilarious pic of How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels (photo) by amtaken(f): 9:05pm On May 30, 2016
Lol
Re: Hilarious pic of How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels (photo) by Babe2sure(f): 11:05pm On May 30, 2016
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Movie: Of Kings And Prophets / Renew Your Mind With God's Word. / 100 Inspirational Quotes To Keep You Motivated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.