Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

Sweet Or Bad Offer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sweet Or Bad Offer (1132 Views)

Hotest Jokes On Nairaland[sweet 16] / Sweet Uncle Tosin / Guys Oya She Is A Very Sweet Cute Sexy Beautiful Chick..will U Slap Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet Or Bad Offer by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 30, 2016
Guys!!! Check out where dem place comfam 5million cash!!! For table for you, come place another plate of comfam hot mad woman shit wey dey turn wit catarh and fried cockroach on top to ganish for u. Come serve one fresh glass of piss on top am, sai until you finish everitin and u go tak the 5million waka wey de ur front.
Abeg my ppl who go fit dobolo ds hot food with the money wey de ur front?
Re: Sweet Or Bad Offer by feran15(m): 9:08pm On May 30, 2016
I had a headache trying to read this...
Re: Sweet Or Bad Offer by Cutehector(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2016
undecided is the op really ok?
Re: Sweet Or Bad Offer by phameous: 1:43am On May 31, 2016
And dis crap is actually coming from a lady..
Re: Sweet Or Bad Offer by icewarmer(m): 6:59pm On May 31, 2016
honestina:
Guys!!! Check out where dem place comfam 5million cash!!! For table for you, come place another plate of comfam hot mad woman shit wey dey turn wit catarh and fried cockroach on top to ganish for u. Come serve one fresh glass of piss on top am, sai until you finish everitin and u go tak the 5million waka wey de ur front.
Abeg my ppl who go fit dobolo ds hot food with the money wey de ur front?

u ought to be ashamed of yourself and to think all this grammatic blunder is coming from a Girl, makes me sick.. If its 2 bang all the dicks in Nigeria u can do that,but just for u 2 make a meaningful statement u can't..Shame on you
Re: Sweet Or Bad Offer by Glowbaby(f): 7:31pm On May 31, 2016
Cutehector:
undecided is the op really ok?
maybe not
Re: Sweet Or Bad Offer by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2016
icewarmer:

u ought to be ashamed of yourself and to think all this grammatic blunder is coming from a Girl, makes me sick.. If its 2 bang all the dicks in Nigeria u can do that,but just for u 2 make a meaningful statement u can't..Shame on you

that's what I want you guys to do #complain #NoticeMe
oop, laughing...

(1) (Reply)

Remember The Time People Keep Telling You It's Phone That Will Kill You / This Kid’s Answer To Tough Question In Life Science Exam Got Him A1 / Valentine Gone Wrong. Please Guys Beware.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.