Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) (53053 Views)

Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. / Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections / Seun Egbegbe And His Designer Shirt Handcuffed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by anonimi: 9:12am On May 31, 2016
chimere66:
Biggest boy! Comic actor John Okafor (Mr Ibu) showing us how big boys roll
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGByp5RHbJE/

Please ak your "biggest boy" to also flaunt his TAX returns for the past few years so we see that it matches the cost of his bedroom and other flashy things he owns, not so
Or has he been STEALING from the government by not paying his TAX appropriately, thus depriving funds for providing tap water, education for all children etc in his state of residence?
Perhaps he paid only N4,000 for six years like that blogger with a N500 million mansion on Banana Island! shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2920815_fbimg1443594726987_jpegc00071cb2902eb1726fe8107c3b2dbb6

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/pcvhprupz53v0i2s3lqkiiftaebf16ps1287728[/img]
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by texazzpete(m): 9:13am On May 31, 2016
dopedealer:
Pls is he a make up artist bcus that table looks like he has all the necessary make up kits.

He's married. Which means he has a wife who shares that bedroom with him.

I guess constant female companionship is a concept you're most likely unfamiliar with.
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by loomer: 9:14am On May 31, 2016
Those shoes no get shoe racks or wardrobe to put them ni?
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by Pyno30: 9:14am On May 31, 2016
chimere66:
How do Big Boys Roll biko? I saw nothing special. You need to see my room.
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by lordkhalifa(m): 9:15am On May 31, 2016
How many Baes he don hammer for that bed when oga madam is not around....

Uncle Ibu oya talk true grincheesygrin
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by Nobody: 9:16am On May 31, 2016
This is not a designer bedroom. That curtain is so cheap, but the so called interior decor might have hype about the quality. A yard of that curtain goes for 450-500 Naira.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by sokera: 9:17am On May 31, 2016
This man Na dirty man just as in his movie , very rough guy ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by whitebeard(m): 9:20am On May 31, 2016
willow see Mr ibu's own oo..!! lol
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by anonimi: 9:20am On May 31, 2016
loomer:
Those shoes no get shoe racks or wardrobe to put them ni?

How else would you know a YEYEbrity from a celebrity with taste
You might be surprised at how dirty and unkempt his kitchen and bathroom look. angry
Putting lipstick on a pig does not make it less of a pig.
QED!!!

Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by Phi001(m): 9:21am On May 31, 2016
Looks like he lodged into a hotel or it's a movie location...

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by bizgenius1: 9:22am On May 31, 2016
anonimi:

You might be surprised at how dirty and unkempt his kitchen and bathroom look. angry
QED!!!

Lol bro...easy on mr IBU

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by BABANGBALI: 9:23am On May 31, 2016
Sooooooo local

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by loomer: 9:27am On May 31, 2016
anonimi:

QED!!!

Chai, u bad o.

Na small question I ask, wey u take dey finish the man so.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by cybriz82(m): 9:28am On May 31, 2016
See as him mumuness dey pay..nice1 mr ibu ride on.scatter or no scatter na money b d main tin.
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by crazymod: 9:29am On May 31, 2016
chimere66:

This man dirty oooooooooooooo. How can you live with piles of shoes in your bedroom? when you dont live in one room apartment.

Mr. Ibu is money miss road. I am sure he wash his bedsheet once in a month or more.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On May 31, 2016
highly endorsed toad. his brand of comedy appeals to the illiterate masses and those who recognize stupidity.. but it is funny though.. he makes money acting da fool grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by hadura29(m): 9:32am On May 31, 2016
Funny enough the guy might not know this pic is on air with the so called headline..

Hmnnn
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by free2ryhme: 9:34am On May 31, 2016
chimere66:

wetin be the big boy inside bedroom

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by sharpman1(m): 9:38am On May 31, 2016
chimere66:

This guy must be a bush man. Typically Igbotic!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by Donkaz(m): 9:38am On May 31, 2016
and this thing made front page

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:39am On May 31, 2016
chimere66:
Glo with pride!
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by MadCow1: 9:45am On May 31, 2016
ziggy3579:
Am still looking for the world class designer bedroom undecided......some people go just dey misuse words angry

Na Nairaland Mods their new click baiting tactics be that o!
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by olanrewajumi(m): 9:47am On May 31, 2016
I thought he was sleeping on a newspaper.am gonna have a terrible nightmare if I should sleep on that bed..world class indeed!! #smh
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by LBanks(m): 9:54am On May 31, 2016
Who I'm bedroom epp?
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by 900warriorz: 10:06am On May 31, 2016
Nawa for op ooo! angry

Instead of you to say his bedsheet is fine, or that there are 5 androids on the bed plus the one he's holding, you're saying designers!
I can even see the positioning of the bulb in his room, it has no làmp cover!

Op, why?
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by faites(f): 10:07am On May 31, 2016
But, I don't get it. Why is he sleeping on a bedspread with a white guy stamped all over the place? Who gave him such advice, or is dat part of his world class taste? undecided
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by amokeme(f): 10:11am On May 31, 2016
ziggy3579:
Am still looking for the world class designer bedroom undecided......some people go just dey misuse words angry
Lol, I tell you!
What's with that bedspread tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by eyekaynoble: 10:12am On May 31, 2016
Designer bedroom? Op, na only d black & white bedspread i dey see nah...
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:12am On May 31, 2016
No walk~in closet, no jacuzzi just big bed with ugly faces that will give one nightmares. Its A Shame.
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by eyekaynoble: 10:13am On May 31, 2016
faites:
But, I don't get it. Why is he sleeping on a bedspread with a white guy stamped all over the place? Who gave him such advice, or is dat part of his world class taste? undecided
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo) by eyekaynoble: 10:14am On May 31, 2016
faites:
I wonder o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) / Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) / Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.