Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections (45833 Views)

Pastor performing miracles with his designer shoes Kicking a lady stomach. VIDEO / Hushpuppi Blasted And Battered By One Ismaila Mustapha. / Seun Egbegbe And His Designer Shirt Handcuffed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by oluwatosin400: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
Dubai-based Nigerian man, Ismaila Mustapha popularly known as Mompha posted photos of himself with his Gucci collection and another in business class seat.

He captioned one of the photos thus: "Enroute To Denpasar #EmiratesBusinessClass... Life is Gucci #GucciCollection"

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/08/01/life-is-gucci-flamboyant-dubai-based-nigerian-man-poses-with-his-designer-collections-photos/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
GUCCI HEAD cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Thunder Fire Gucci , When I'm still Rocking my Cheap Good Made in Aba Products...

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by obaival(m): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Front page

I dedicate this 1 to Buhari my Neighbor

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by HajimeSaito(m): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
How very GAY...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Make unah no worry no need the abuse them.. If u done see life e get the things u no go answer...

Oga enjoy ya Gucci

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Singapore1(m): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
well...

i'm not surprised ... hushpuppy did it and he is reigning
i trust Twitter and Nairaland , he will soon be trending now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Rilwayne001: 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
As old as you are, you dont have sense..

Tscheew undecided

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by martineverest(m): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Many Nigerian adults are becoming senseles

Even the owner of Gucci won't behave like this

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by thickminaj(f): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
cheesy At least this one doesn't wear women night robes just because it's designer's

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by takenadoh: 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Who is this?
Hush puppies I know

5 Likes

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Bitchiamjay(m): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Cladez(m): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Everybody is a businessman unless when caught.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by temmypotter(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
lol.. this is the CEO of them chache boys. But Oga, you are too old for all this now.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by PapaBrowne(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
In my opinion, this is the height of poverty mentality!
Money in the bank doesn't not equate to wealth!

Many of these folks you see flashing designer items are actually still stuck in their mindset of poverty.

A big loud voice exists in their subconscious that reminds them that they are still poor. In order to silence the poverty music they grew up with, they take to flashing cheap materials like pieces of clothing, bottles of champagne, wrist watches and a few cars here and there

How much is a Gucci shoe? Around $1200. So even if you buy 100 pairs, thats just $120,000(About N40 MILLION). It can't even buy you a plot of land in Agungi side of Lekki sef. It can't even buy you a quarter of a plot of land in phase one.

How much is a business class ticket? 1.5million ish return depending on destination. Even if you fly 20 times a year, its just 30 million. That amount cant buy you a house even in Calabar.

Really wealthy guys don't have time for showing off cheap clothing items. Dangotes wealth is in his work. So is Bill Gates. Or Mark Zukerberg. Thats wealth. All these cheapo dudes are stuck on their poverty mindsets!

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Onyinye15(f): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Aba made all the way

Who GUCCI EPP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by EXLOVER(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
nairaland sabi make somebody become star over night , through nairaland i get to know hushpuppi , now this yam head man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by millhouse: 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
See him head
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
But the last home is GRAVE,where gucci,money and gold will be useless,even slay queens and babymamas won't escape it!

3 Likes

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Aliki(m): 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
Gucci Slaves!

1 Like

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by iwezor1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
StephDamielola:
GUCCI HEAD cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Aunty but why? grin

3 Likes

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Kokaine(m): 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
ray2?
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
Poor black man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by bessel10(m): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
Chache master........I don't know the source of his wealth,but I believe 9ice(alapomeji) know more about the source cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by NwaAmaikpe: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
shocked

Mompha is a poor Arab gay slave.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Lexusgs430: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
All this old men acting like teenagers ......

3 Likes

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by nextstep(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
You know the real winner in this story? The family of Guccio Gucci who get money every single time somebody drops their hard earned (or not hard earned) cash for some leather. And I bet you Guccio didn't waste his money buying luxury goods, that's why even after he's long dead, the business (now owned by Kering), makes more money per day than most people will see in a lifetime. (4.3 Billion euros/year is about 11 million euros daily)

Be wise. Use your time well to buy things that will feed and educate your generations... wink

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Gucci shut Gucci piss Gucci sense Gucci idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Nackzy: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Guy life is nothing...if u have money impart on people
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ismaila,

Please, whenever you are introducing yourself, please tell them that you are the MD/CEO of Mompha BDC Dubai cos you have since sold Mompha BDC(Nigeria) to Mohammed.

Stop all these pranks.

Thanks

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aneke Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma, Celebrate Their Birthday In Style (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child / BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.