Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu (22818 Views)

Woman Commits Suicide In Batsari, Katsina (Graphic Photos) / 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar / Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by Emu4life(m): 9:38am On May 31, 2016
k
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 9:39am On May 31, 2016
jaymejate:
If this is true, then how the doctor announced it should be known.
How is a doctor suppose to announce results to patients.

Stop the blame game already.
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by freemanbubble: 9:39am On May 31, 2016
very bad
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by blackpanda: 9:40am On May 31, 2016
JaredNormak:
Thank God, she saved us an infection.

I know u just de find attention. All the same, what a dumb post!

5 Likes

Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by shurch(m): 9:43am On May 31, 2016
Cutehector:
Whatever one sows, that, they shall reap

How I so wish I could slap you.. Idiotic fool.

3 Likes

Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by mrZENographer: 9:44am On May 31, 2016
Every sickness is healed in THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT. Please don't kill yourself. Go to CHOSEN. Help spread the word. Even if ur nor a Chosen. You will save a soul from suffering and extremity.

Suicide is the quickest ticket to hellfire. DON'T. Every sickness is healed in THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT. Please don't kill yourself. Go to CHOSEN. Help spread the word. Even if ur nor a Chosen. You will save a soul from suffering and extremity.

Suicide is the quickest ticket to hellfire. DON'T.
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by iPopAlomo(m): 9:45am On May 31, 2016
matrix199:

There's something not right with your senses. This is the second time I would be reading a senseless post from you. Obviously you're a dumb kid, a low wit cretin.

If you don't know what to comment, why not keep shut?

Whoever raised you, raised you like a grasscutter!

Chai... na person pikin you yab so... I don register your moniker... I no wan dey your bad book...

5 Likes

Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by worksmart(m): 9:47am On May 31, 2016
Tragedy

HIV scam claims anther innocent life may she RIPP

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:49am On May 31, 2016
hungryboy:
wetin concern sowing and reaping with wetin happen so?,
Who holy pass?
This might just be an innocent woman who unluckily got infected.
Many girls dey ashawo house dey Bleep everyday, but Aids never catch dem.
This life if you no get luck, no matter how good you are,
bad things will always happen to you.

No mind that yeye Cutehector. U 4 ask am if he know how many seed him mama sow b4 she born am grin

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by faites(f): 9:51am On May 31, 2016
wellmax:
Stabbed herself? I suspect murder framed as suicide.

I'm glad you pointed this out. How can someone stab herself to death wen there are easier options.

Again, can one stab wound kill her or did she stab herself repeatedly?

Or maybe she bled to death. Too many questions.

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by Sj11: 9:53am On May 31, 2016
ppl need to be educated about HIV that the can still leave very long with it...and the can also socialize with ppl without HIV,it doesn't what one taken his/her life ..where i leave here so many Nigerian are HIV positive and yet you will never know because they are leaving their normal life
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by stchinedu: 10:02am On May 31, 2016
Cutehector:
Whatever one sows, that, they shall reap
What a dumb comment undecided

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by flakydee(f): 10:04am On May 31, 2016
I once went to a recommended lab frm d hospital &i was given a result dt wasnt mine which i didnt knw until i got 2 d Dr n found out it wasnt my name& so i had to re run d test.no mata wat never give up in life.
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by texazzpete(m): 10:09am On May 31, 2016
luluosas:
Foolish woman. Rot in hell

See how you're condemning someone. Yet you have a picture of Jesus Christ in your profile.

You're no Christian at all.

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by jamalnation(m): 10:13am On May 31, 2016
Y she go kill her self nw.. Wen pple dey luk for persin to take do money ritual. Pple stingy o
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by canDy4eva(f): 10:13am On May 31, 2016
hungryboy:
wetin concern sowing and reaping with wetin happen so?,
Who holy pass?
This might just be an innocent woman who unluckily got infected.
Many girls dey ashawo house dey Bleep everyday, but Aids never catch dem.
This life if you no get luck, no matter how good you are,
bad things will always happen to you.
seconded undecided
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by worksmart(m): 10:16am On May 31, 2016
The story sounds somehow.

If anything I would suspect murder, who commits suicde by stabbing themselves unless they are seeking attention for dramatic effect which means they would not choose the woods to commit suicide for dramatic effect.
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by hopeforcharles(m): 10:18am On May 31, 2016
U want another sucide? U abuse that guy bad esp the grasscutter own, in other words he is a low life bush rat/Gcutter. Lol.

matrix199:

There's something not right with your senses. This is the second time I would be reading a senseless post from you. Obviously you're a dumb kid, a low wit cretin.

Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by Etern: 10:22am On May 31, 2016
ORACLE1975:
mmaka why? .............sister people with HIV leaves.....

Long than malaria

Malaria kill faster than AIDS.

REST IN PEACE MA SISTER.

You meant to say people with HIV live longer lives nowadays and it is no longer a death sentence.

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by canDy4eva(f): 10:26am On May 31, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
Me Go cut off my head, if I become positive.... I fear that sickness pass death itself...
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by ClintonDal(m): 10:38am On May 31, 2016
Might not be as a result of reckless lifestyle, I've seen women who contract the illness from a philandering husband and vice versa too. We should not be quick to judge, wrong move from her though. Suicide is never an option, people live for years with the virus.
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by canDy4eva(f): 10:43am On May 31, 2016
hopeforcharles:
U want another sucide? U abuse that guy bad esp the grasscutter own, in other words he is a low life bush rat/Gcutter. Lol. Are you high

matrix199:

Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by canDy4eva(f): 10:47am On May 31, 2016
JaredNormak:
Thank God, she saved us an infection.
watch your tongue, ok
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by Philinho(m): 10:48am On May 31, 2016
devil you're wicked . dear Celestina, there is a healing power that can dry up HIV. even d devil is aware n that is y he received u to take your life. R.I.P....
There's power in d blood of JESUS
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by canDy4eva(f): 10:49am On May 31, 2016
jamalnation:
Y she go kill her self nw.. Wen pple dey luk for persin to take do money ritual. Pple stingy o
how old are you
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by jamalnation(m): 10:57am On May 31, 2016
canDy4eva:
how old are you
wetin happen ?
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by canDy4eva(f): 10:57am On May 31, 2016
luluosas:
Foolish woman. Rot in hell
a little respect for the dead wouldn't hurt you know...
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by canDy4eva(f): 10:59am On May 31, 2016
jamalnation:

wetin happen ?
you sounded too childish.
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by banmee(m): 11:09am On May 31, 2016
jaymejate:

What the phuck are you talking about?
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 11:15am On May 31, 2016
flakydee:
I once went to a recommended lab frm d hospital &i was given a result dt wasnt mine which i didnt knw until i got 2 d Dr n found out it wasnt my name& so i had to re run d test.no mata wat never give up in life.

Was it Hiv test? shocked U for don shiit for body.though its not a death sentence it is a life sentence.
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by Rickcutie(m): 11:15am On May 31, 2016
jaymejate:
Hmm.. Must we find pple to blame for everything? D woman committed suicide, dats not anyone's fault but hers. Its d duty of d doctor to inform her so she doesn't spread it around.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Steals N1.7m Hospital’s Microscope, Sells It For N5,000 In Kastina / 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp / Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.