Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

An Honest Lad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Honest Lad (293 Views)

Problems With The Gospels: An Honest Survey For 4evergod (Part 1) / Some Honest Atheist Quotes Every Christian & Atheist Needs To Read. / Is It Better To Be Honest And Poor Or Dishonest And Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Honest Lad by frubben(m): 7:21am On May 31, 2016
Ever since I took this mantleship of speaking out, I have understood one tin in life, Christians of now don't care about any body but them self, all dey care about is there self and there family, a lot of people has told me, " fredrick leave all dis matter and focus on ur life and make it" but is dat wat christianity is all about, were prosperity is termed righteousness, why d poor is termed unholy people cos the don't have the coin to show case, wat is happening. 99 percent of Christians we have today don't practice the true gospel hence dey prectice wat I call "Family Christianity" where dey serve God and pray for prosperity in favour of their family, their are some cases where their family are wrong instead of speaking up they bend the scripture cos their family is involve but stand firm wen its other people. Another tin is as far as dey are comfortable, financially, educationally, emotionally then to hell with others, is this wat our lord jesus christ stood for. Who is den speaking for the poor, who is den standing for that girl dat hav no family, the guy that his mom and dad are poor and no coin to show case. This are d type of message our churches should teach nt seed sowing, tithe and curse if nt paid, 1st fruit, middle fruit nd last fruit cos dis tins benefit dem. GOD HELP US An honest lad speaking OUT

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Seasons Of Gift / Get Ramadan Ordinance As Your Callertune In This Holy Month / Age With Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.