Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) (24697 Views)

Hotel Owner And Suspected Smuggling Kingpin Arrested By Customs. Photo / Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" / Nigerian Asylum Seeker Arrested For Beating Up Hotel Owner In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by Islie: 7:51am On May 31, 2016
Samson Folarin

Some suspected hired assassins have killed Michael Ogunnusi, the owner of the Allonze Hotel on Ishawo Road, Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos State.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the suspects, who entered the hotel on a motorcycle, pretended that they were lodgers.

The security guard who opened the gate was said to have been tied up by the armed men.

They were said to have made straight for the victim’s room in the hotel and shot him dead.

Our correspondent reliably gathered that the deceased was killed for allegedly dating the wife of the gunmen’s leader.

It was learnt that the suspects took Ogunnusi’s phone before fleeing the hotel.

A source said the men were four in number and brought a car which was parked outside.

He said, “While one was in the car, three went in on a motorcycle, pretending to be customers; they got separate rooms to stay. However, no sooner than they got their keys that they went to the man’s room. One knocked at his door as if he was one of the hotel workers. As he opened the door, they opened gunfire on him.”

However, a police source, who said the incident happened around 11pm on Wednesday, explained that the suspects first tied up the gateman.

He said, “There were four of them and they spoke Ijaw language. They entered into the hotel on a motorcycle. They deceived the gateman by telling him they wanted to book a room. But immediately he opened the gate, they beat and tied him up.

“It is possible they were operating based on information from an insider because immediately they entered, they went into the man’s room in the hotel. He begged them not to kill him. He said he was ready to offer them anything, but they shot him dead. They left with his phone.”

A source said the victim was killed for dating a woman that was not his wife.

The source said, “He was dating a woman that was the wife of the suspects’ leader. On the night that he was killed, he was with the woman. ”

The source said the woman had already been arrested by the police.

It was learnt that policemen from the Owutu Police Division removed the corpse and took it to a mortuary.

The victim’s wife, Mrs. Bolanle Ogunnusi, did not deny the allegation that the victim was caught with a woman.

She said, “I am his wife and we have five children together. The hotel is closed. I don’t know (if he was killed over a woman). The police have not released his corpse.”

The Deputy Police Public Relations Officer, Damasus Ozoani, confirmed the incident, adding that four suspects had been arrested.

“The case has been transferred to the State Department of Criminal Investgation, Panti,” he added.

http://www.punchng.com/gunmen-murder-lagos-hotel-owner-woman/

1 Like

Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by Twaci(f): 8:00am On May 31, 2016
Perks of extra marital affairs sad

All these "sources" and "eyewitnesses", how them dey take know self?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by jaymejate: 8:05am On May 31, 2016
Gunmen this Gunmen that.
Nigeria go soon turn Gunmen nation

6 Likes

Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by DickDastardly(m): 10:40am On May 31, 2016
Its high time i sue this dulllard for all this his atrocities nationwide. angry

4 Likes

Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by yousee(m): 10:41am On May 31, 2016
Is it really worth it? Make una check am na.
A wife and five kids.
A striving biz.
Some people sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by MrCork: 10:41am On May 31, 2016
i enjoy sleeepin wit other peoples wife evey time i go to Nigeria on Holidays...whats the big deal sef? undecided

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by shamsuRana(m): 10:41am On May 31, 2016
jaymejate:
Gunmen this Gunmen that.
Nigeria go soon turn Gunmen nation

guess who run the world?

Arm dealers of course!

1 Like

Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by stevenson007: 10:41am On May 31, 2016
Am coming lemme read it before i come back to comment
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by Smellymouth: 10:41am On May 31, 2016
Hhmmmm
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by mekybabe1: 10:42am On May 31, 2016
Na wah o lipsrsealed
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by mexioni(m): 10:42am On May 31, 2016
NEVER Bleep A MAN'S WIFE, NEVER!!!! R.I.P

4 Likes

Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by jhidey08(m): 10:43am On May 31, 2016
chaii
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by nevilbot: 10:43am On May 31, 2016
First time on first page, nothing special.

As for the man, na wetin him sabi chop turn him belle so. Be careful of what u wish for and go after, it might lead to your death. Auf wiedersehen!
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by Guyman02: 10:43am On May 31, 2016
Cowards, killing or fighting another man because he is dating your woman makes you a coward. If you are real man she wont go after another man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by ojobabafemi(m): 10:44am On May 31, 2016
He just wasted his own life now cos of a married woman cryHe just wasted his life now cos of a woman, and that one will continue with her life
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by oscarnoble(m): 10:44am On May 31, 2016
Nawa ooo may God save his pple from this wickedness, lagos again?
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by Lamor(f): 10:45am On May 31, 2016
Killed for dating another mans wife?And you rendered your children fatherless because of your irresponsibility.Hmmm,God save our men from deathtrap.

1 Like

Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by ojobabafemi(m): 10:45am On May 31, 2016
He just wasted his life now cos of a woman, and that one will continue with her life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by MadCow1: 10:46am On May 31, 2016
Moral Lesson: Do not fhuck another Man's wife, especially an Ijaw mans wife..

5 Likes

Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by phemolala07(m): 10:46am On May 31, 2016
embarassed
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by mirob(f): 10:47am On May 31, 2016
Too many bad news in this country of late, God help us

2 Likes

Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by Nobody: 10:48am On May 31, 2016
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by ALAYORMII: 10:48am On May 31, 2016
This happened in my area

I know the hotel very well

But its a shame if armed men can just walk into an hotel and murder the owner then the lodgers are not safe too
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by Codyt(m): 10:49am On May 31, 2016
What will you tell God now.....
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by porrigeyam(m): 10:49am On May 31, 2016
Hmm

Some women are she goats while some men are dogs. .perhaps this she goats and dogs always attracts each other.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by vickertony(m): 10:49am On May 31, 2016
men tooo like women... imagine dying for a married woman.thrash!
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by StoneLucifer: 10:49am On May 31, 2016
[quote author=MrCork post=46134655]i enjoy sleeepin wit other peoples wife evey time i go to Nigeria on Holidays...whats the big deal sef? :-Come near my side, i will send u to your early grave...I SWEAR.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by olu1759(m): 10:50am On May 31, 2016
RIP to him,anyways i just saved a life today on my way to work, l. asked a beggar how he will feel if l give him #100,000 Naira?
He replied "Oga, I Go die ni,"
So l kept my money.
Thank God I've saved his life!
smiles

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by StoneLucifer: 10:51am On May 31, 2016
Mafia killing..This p***y sef, na wa.
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by sweetilicious(f): 10:52am On May 31, 2016
yousee:
Is it really worth it? Make una check am na.
A wife and five kids.
A striving biz.
Some people sef
I tell you. And i believe she is a good mother and wife. This is so shameful. There is this thing i noticed of late.People that cheats on their partners die a shameful and untimely death. But good families stay longer. Grow old and stronger that people begin to doubt their age.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) / Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support / Yinusa Names Ese's Baby 'Fatima' From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.